Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of gender role reversals ..first, I agree with the post above that if the same facts had been committed by a male against a female, this would be a different case and probably wouldn't even be that newsworthy.

Think about this -- imagine all the same facts but reverse the gender roles. Think about a man showing up at his ex girlfriend's house in the middle of the night, without notice; police discovered naked photographs of both male and female; police found deleted photos of the female taking a shower, looking hesitant and surprised and ultimately seated in the shower a minute before her throat is slashed.

What conclusion would you immediately draw from those facts? That the male raped the female and humiliated her by photographing her and then made her take a shower to remove evidence of the assault before he brutally murdered her? That is what I would think.

I have not really seen any discussions along these lines, but I think it's possible that is exactly what happened between Jodi and Travis. Why not? She was armed with a gun and a knife, and the element of surprise would be enough to take control of Travis. She may have even tied him up -- maybe this is why she has come up with this story of the "soft rope" and cutting it with a knife. It's possible she took the pics of herself while he was tied up and had duct tape over his mouth -- there was obviously duct tape nearby, and as far as I know there was no roll of duct tape recovered from the scene. If Travis had a gun to his head from the time he woke up, he would most likely do whatever she told him to do. If she maintained enough distance from him, he would not be able to overcome her with force without risking being shot. She could have had the camera in her hand taking pictures of him without holding the camera to her face, and at the same time had the gun pointed at him, directing him to turn different ways.

If the roles were reversed, this is probably what I would think happened. Our society is pretty programmed to think of males as aggressors and females as victims when it comes to physical and sexual assault, but women can victimize men in the same way. The fact that Jodi committed such a violent brutal murder would have been hard to fathom if we didn't have photographic evidence and a confession -- so maybe Jodi committed other atrocities before the murder that we would not ordinarily think a female capable of or inclined to do.

I haven't really held this scenario up to all the evidence to figure out if it's plausible, but it's something to think about. Not that we will ever know, but it would at least explain the dissonance of having sex immediately before slashing, stabbing and shooting someone.

Minor 4th,
Regarding the new lies and allegations of the defense, will the judge even allow Juan to bring in evidence that he may have withheld during his CIC? Can he actually bing in new witnesses? Thank you.

Yes, absolutely, and I'm sure he will.

[video=youtube;7mXlwTZoMzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXlwTZoMzQ[/video]

I can't figure out what JA is saying at the very end of this video?! It does not go with the captions IMO

Can anyone help me out? It's driving me nuts...

" I chickened out like a little bitc@ "

And just what did you "chicken out" from Jodi? Succeeding in decapitating him? Dismembering his body and taking the parts with you? Shooting him a few more times?

Crazy B.:furious:

I thought for the longest time that it was there for a certain kind of person/crime, then for a few years I've had many thoughts against the DP because of the families involved. (flame me but everybody is somebody's kid) all throughout this trial I've been thinking I'll be more than fine with LWOP but she's bringing me full circle. I'm now thinking it was invented for people like her.

LWOP would give her too much freedom inside the prison. She deserves nothing more than to be in a small cell 24/7 awaiting the day she gets the needle.

And Martinez has already put one woman who claimed self-defense there....

MOO

Lawdy! Is it a DIY kit? Not a career I would be interested in!

Butt Bleaching? Good God, Shazam, that's just blasphemy

I just don't understand why Arias simply did'nt just Walk Away?

Sadly, my ex-fiancee was one of those intense, snoopy women who go through every inch of my home, medicine cabinet, under my bed/mattress, checking cell phone, Facebook messeages, etc

And she found ZERO because I told her the truth and really I lived a pretty boring, chaste life...Go Figure..LOL

Sleuth every time i see your pic of Travis and his BFF i think to myself what saved that little dogs life/

Everytime I think about TA`s tires being slashed I amthankful it was his tires and not his dog.

On Day 15 Jodi is talking about her understanding of the Vowel of Chastity told to her by TA. Then she goes on to say that the young Mormon men felt she was not ready to be baptised because she was still living with Darryl and that it was frowned on by the church that two unmarried people occupy the same house. She said she explained they had separate bedrooms and the men said they would have to ask because even that was not permitted. What part of chastity and not engaging in premarital sex did she not understand? jmo

This is probably one of the few things she's said that has any semblance of truth to it. The young men, who I assume were missionaries, were right. And I am positive she understood exactly what they were saying, however, chose to disregard it as she was only attempting to get close to Travis by accepting his religion. Everything else was pretense.

MOO

So reviewing those pics again (ugh), let's see. He's now supposed to be a pedophile interested in little boys, but he also likes pigtails, breast implants and female genitalia so much he took up close photos of it. Gawd, this is the "throw every sexual button pusher against the wall and see what sticks" defense.

Speaking of gender role reversals ..first, I agree with the post above that if the same facts had been committed by a male against a female, this would be a different case and probably wouldn't even be that newsworthy.

Think about this -- imagine all the same facts but reverse the gender roles. Think about a man showing up at his ex girlfriend's house in the middle of the night, without notice; police discovered naked photographs of both male and female; police found deleted photos of the female taking a shower, looking hesitant and surprised and ultimately seated in the shower a minute before her throat is slashed.

What conclusion would you immediately draw from those facts? That the male raped the female and humiliated her by photographing her and then made her take a shower to remove evidence of the assault before he brutally murdered her? That is what I would think.

I have not really seen any discussions along these lines, but I think it's possible that is exactly what happened between Jodi and Travis. Why not? She was armed with a gun and a knife, and the element of surprise would be enough to take control of Travis. She may have even tied him up -- maybe this is why she has come up with this story of the "soft rope" and cutting it with a knife. It's possible she took the pics of herself while he was tied up and had duct tape over his mouth -- there was obviously duct tape nearby, and as far as I know there was no roll of duct tape recovered from the scene. If Travis had a gun to his head from the time he woke up, he would most likely do whatever she told him to do. If she maintained enough distance from him, he would not be able to overcome her with force without risking being shot. She could have had the camera in her hand taking pictures of him without holding the camera to her face, and at the same time had the gun pointed at him, directing him to turn different ways.

If the roles were reversed, this is probably what I would think happened. Our society is pretty programmed to think of males as aggressors and females as victims when it comes to physical and sexual assault, but women can victimize men in the same way. The fact that Jodi committed such a violent brutal murder would have been hard to fathom if we didn't have photographic evidence and a confession -- so maybe Jodi committed other atrocities before the murder that we would not ordinarily think a female capable of or inclined to do.

I haven't really held this scenario up to all the evidence to figure out if it's plausible, but it's something to think about. Not that we will ever know, but it would at least explain the dissonance of having sex immediately before slashing, stabbing and shooting someone.

BBM

Minor4th, This is almost word for word the conclusion my 36 year old son came to when I described the wounds and showed him the shower pictures. I gave him minimal background info - merely asked how he thought those wounds could be inflicted by a female on a fairly fit young man in a matter of minutes.

I totally agree....but according to this....there is going to be a lot more:furious:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...e-photographs-young-males.html?nclick_check=1

But in a closed hearing Thursday, lawyers for the defense and the prosecution argued over whether Arias, who was in attendance, should be allowed to testify that she walked in on Alexander while he was masturbating to photographs of young boys.

Judge Sherry Stephens unsealed the transcript of the hearing after she determined that the evidence was admissible.

The xxxx about smearing the victim is really getting to me...and I am sure many others. He can't defend himself cause she slaughtered him:furious:

Every word out of her mouth is a lie. No matter what Travis did or didn't do that was NO EXCUSE FOR MURDER!!

So reviewing those pics again (ugh), let's see. He's now supposed to be a pedophile interested in little boys, but he also likes pigtails, breast implants and female genitalia so much he took up close photos of it. Gawd, this is the "throw every sexual button pusher against the wall and see what sticks" defense.

Perhaps she would have a better chance if she said after he saw her down there, it drove him to it?

Everytime I think about TA`s tires being slashed I amthankful it was his tires and not his dog.

Likewise. Thankfully the dog wasn't in the room during the massacre or he probably would have been killed also.

:(

It does look like him ..I be dang looks like he has claimed ownership of a woman with that pic..

I find it the oddest thing for Jodi to have a bf named Victor and Travis have a friend with the same name, the same with one of the other guys being T friend and her having a bf with same name..I think her whole testimony for the most part has been a complete fabrication..thats spooky

Isn't it also freaky that there are a pair of underwear that say I love Victor as his cover photo for his FB page???!!!

And just what did you "chicken out" from Jodi? Succeeding in decapitating him? Dismembering his body and taking the parts with you? Shooting him a few more times?

Crazy B.:furious:

Got frightened someone could come home (after hearing a noise outside perhaps) and ran before she could finish cleaning up properly after the murder?

BBM

Minor4th, This is almost word for word the conclusion my 36 year old son came to when I described the wounds and showed him the shower pictures. I gave him minimal background info - merely asked how he thought those wounds could be inflicted by a female on a fairly fit young man in a matter of minutes.

This would also explain why Travis didn't answer text messages or phone calls all afternoon before he was murdered. I think the last text message he sent was around noon or 12:30 in response to Chris Hughes, or it could have been Jodi responding from Travis' phone. Hard to say when exactly Jodi took control, but when you consider the extreme overkill with a gun and a knife -- I don't think there's anything Jodi wouldn't do.

Piecing Together the Truth Behind Jodi Arias' Lies -- The Details of Travis Alexander's Death - YouTube

I can't figure out what JA is saying at the very end of this video?! It does not go with the captions IMO

Can anyone help me out? It's driving me nuts...

Sounds like "I chickened out like a little b****" to me.

My little speculative piece of fiction: I think she meant to kill him when she got there, but she saw him, he smiled his smile, she got the warm fuzzies, they talked/flirted/******ed etc.
Next day he told her in essence"K. See you. Don't let the door hit you on the *advertiser censored**" and she went postal.

I think she's crying because if she had stuck to her plan instead of chickening out like a little b****, she wouldn't have got caught.

Minor 4th,
Not only can a woman be just as brutal as a man. I believe females can deceive and cause men to commit crimes too. I am female and a lot of women won't like me saying it but to anyone who questions this, just pay attention to this trial. I rest my case!

On Day 15 Jodi is talking about her understanding of the Vowel of Chastity told to her by TA. Then she goes on to say that the young Mormon men felt she was not ready to be baptised because she was still living with Darryl and that it was frowned on by the church that two unmarried people occupy the same house. She said she explained they had separate bedrooms and the men said they would have to ask because even that was not permitted. What part of chastity and not engaging in premarital sex did she not understand? jmo

I thought she said last Wednesday that Chastity wasn't discussed with the young Mormon men who visited her - she seemed to imply they were too embarrassed... :waitasec: Then again, I'm easily confused.

I thought she said it was through Travis only that she learned about the topic - conveniently throwing him under in the process...

Unless corroborated, I don't believe a thing JA says, especially when it's self-serving.

Oh wait - it's ALL self-serving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member