Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT - Completely - and I guess I shold have taken it to the correct thread...but I was too lazy...I had to go down to court house to file something today and all of a sudden Cristian Fernandez and MANY people were standing in the hallway....He plead guilty to murdering his brother today. He looks like a baby~~~Of course he is...hope he gets the help he needs http://www.news4jax.com/news/Cristi...ther/-/475880/18466846/-/11hpvd2/-/index.html

I hope so too. For societies sake as much as his. That's one scary kid. Wonderfully crafted plead deal IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome snoods! :cheer:

jump right on in! We are glad you are here!

I am once again way behind...this has probably been asked and answer.....but .....how in the heck can anyone verify it is indeed Travis' man part?? Was it even verified it came from his phone? I have grave doubts about any anal sex. Especially after baptizing her.

As long as I am asking questions...here's another...has any explanation been given for her being dressed and Travis in the shower? Perhaps he actually thought she was gone or at least on the way out (I read someplace) she would sneak into the house via the doggy door.

She had to be a bloody mess after slaughtering him as she did. Where are those clothes? With the gun and the knife?

Sorry, I am just not as up on things as many of you are. I have been reading as much as possible. After FCA's trial I vowed not to get interested in another.....and yet here I am:blushing:

:wave: So glad you're here, SunnyinMO! Oh boy, are you in too deep already with all your questions. Your daily schedule is in real trouble. I feel obligated to tell you. BBM

welcome GulfCoastMom! :cheer:

yes!!!!!!! 25 cal ammo found at her mom's house... (the investigative report is linked under the opening post.. see post by TigerBalm)

I think it means that Jodi gave it to her mom to hide.

Also knives were found in the car and gun was later found that she hid in the car.

Welcome back to Texas! I grew up in Houston, lived in Katy for a few years and now live in Montgomery.

I love lurking here and recently became "official". Everyone is so smart and witty I've been a little intimidated to post!

Love your handle! My greyhound wears snoods all the time:)

I'm so glad it's now "official" :)

O/T ...Whoa.... Having thunder snow here! My favorite!

IMHO, Nurmi does not like JA. Maybe he is doing his job so well that he is giving her rope... I saw him look at the paper JA passed to him and he was dismissive. Stark contrast frm Jose Baez and FCA. He tried to be taken off her case. I think he may be doing what he is doing to give JM plenty to work with. Just sayin...

I was watching some of the interrogation videos and she says "but I would have worn gloves" and I think she did! There weren't a lot of fingerprints/palmprints - just the one important one. It seems to me that for some reason she had to take the glove off to do something and lost her balance for a moment; placing her momentarily gloveless hand on the wall.

Has this possibility already been discussed?

If she wore gloves, I can see where she would have had to take at least the one off after the cuts to her hand, or if the cuts were big enough it would have become ineffective allowing for the palm print on the wall. All assuming the cuts and palm print are the same hand.

The thing that worries me is if there are any mormon men on the jury who remained perfectly chaste before marriage they may think TA is a "deviant." (I've lived in Utah almost 30 years, am not mormon but am very familiar with the culture).

But thinking that being a sexual deviant is grounds for murder is most likely a stretch. I would hope religious zealots were excluded during jury selection.

IMO there is no such thing as perfect in any human being. I would hope they'd have the insight that they too aren't perfect.

I would think the vow of chastity is a serious struggle for everyone.

yes!!!!!!! 25 cal ammo found at her mom's house... (the investigative report is linked under the opening post.. see post by TigerBalm)

Also knives were found in the car and gun was later found that she hid in the car.

Weren't the knives in boxes of books? Boxes already in the car (for her run from justice, IMHO) Am I remembering that right?

And would that not mean Mom could be an "accessory after the fact"?

I am once again way behind...this has probably been asked and answer.....but .....how in the heck can anyone verify it is indeed Travis' man part?? Was it even verified it came from his phone? I have grave doubts about any anal sex. Especially after baptizing her.

As long as I am asking questions...here's another...has any explanation been given for her being dressed and Travis in the shower? Perhaps he actually thought she was gone or at least on the way out (I read someplace) she would sneak into the house via the doggy door.

She had to be a bloody mess after slaughtering him as she did. Where are those clothes? With the gun and the knife?

Sorry, I am just not as up on things as many of you are. I have been reading as much as possible. After FCA's trial I vowed not to get interested in another.....and yet here I am:blushing:

I doubt the baptism sexcapade happened.

IMO Jodi was dressed because she had planned to stab Travis while he was showering. Stab him fatally with one blow and be ready to go by being already dresses.

The bloody clothes couldn't be left in the laundry because her story was supposed to be that she was no where near Travis's home during the killing. The clothes went whrever the gun and knife went.

We DID see both sexes on Dr Drew with 2 completely different outlooks. Men and women consistently have different views on this story since there are few "facts" included. IMO a woman's intuition yells a little louder in a woman's ear, where men (not meaning to stereotype - exactly) are more apt to go by facts only.

I do believe there are differences in the man/woman perceptions in this case, but believe there are enough facts for both to conclude guilt.

Everytime I have been a juror I went strictly by the facts in evidence and applied the law we were given. I found it refreshing that the men did too.

It saves time in the deliberation room too.

Sometimes women can go off on a tangent and want to discuss irrelevant matters that are not in evidence and it slows down the process at times.

Just give me the facts.........thats all jurors are to base their verdict on anyway.

The one thing that does scare me about some women though is they can believe something the defendant said that was never substantiated by evidence. Simply a "she said" with the victim dead unable to speak.

That happened in the Winkler case with way too many women on the jury. Not one shred of evidence was put forth that her husband ever abused her yet the women believed it while the men went by the facts entered and did not. I wish there had been more men on that jury but they were some of the most naive jurors Ive seen in cases. They didnt even know they could hang a case and thought they had to come to a verdict by the end of the day even though the Foreman said clearly they did not understand the jury instructions.

It can also happen if one of the female jurors has suffered from abuse herself......The old 'if she "says" she was abused because I was abused then I will believe it' kind of mind set even if there is no evidence to prove it.

Not me though and I am an abuse survivor both in my childhood and with my first husband. I dont believe one word that is coming out of JAs mouth. In fact I think the state expert is going to say that JA fits the profile of a DV abuser and TA does not.

Now some women jurors can have abuse in their lives and will have disdain for the defendant who killed someone claiming they were abused when the juror sits there knowing they also suffered abuse and never harmed anyone. So it can be dicey with females who are more complex than males, imo.

IMO

Now Joey Jackson on IS is talking sense - Where is the fear that is required to react in self-defense?. He thinks the Prosecution will definitely use her lack of fear of Travis. IMO, no fear in any of her stories, only fear of saying no and displeasing, but she has never conveyed fear of Travis.

Now Joey Jackson on IS is talking sense - Where is the fear that is required to react in self-defense?. He thinks the Prosecution will definitely use her lack of fear of Travis. IMO, no fear in any of her stories, only fear of saying no and displeasing, but she has never conveyed fear of Travis.

So far, but she's not done yet! :banghead:

It's an American Eagle Outfitters shirt. She just cut it and tied it. That was pretty popular among teens and tweens. My dd and her friends have done it many times, much to my displeasure...grrr.
My daughter has done this too, many times.

We DID see both sexes on Dr Drew with 2 completely different outlooks. Men and women consistently have different views on this story since there are few "facts" included. IMO a woman's intuition yells a little louder in a woman's ear, where men (not meaning to stereotype - exactly) are more apt to go by facts only.

I do believe there are differences in the man/woman perceptions in this case, but believe there are enough facts for both to conclude guilt.

I don't trust anyone on TV, those shows are there for one purpose, RATINGS. NG and DD have planted callers, they want different opinions, it drives coinversation and RATINGS.
That fake juror on DD the other night was completely out to lunch, I'm convinced he is from Pinellas. His main reason for believing JA was because he had daughters! Gimme a break.

Also one of the shows was claiming the jurors were on the edge of their seats, while at the same time Katiecoolady told us they were absolutely bored to tears, who are we gonna believe someone on TV driving ratings or someone we trust like Katie? I can't count the number of mistruths I have seen on those shows after I watched the trial all day long.

I also disagree with your assertion that there are "few facts" included in this case, in fact I think there is a mountain of facts here, this case is a slam dunk IMO. The defense have absolutely nothing.

I also disagree with your gender stereotypes which I have read far too much of on this forum. People of both sexes can and do have different traits depending on the person, not the gender. Then again I have no time for astrology or body language stuff either.

You're on to something here. Bravo, MsCharlieChan! I realize I haven't been watching her enough. I've been trying to catch the words and the lies, but now need to connect them to what her face tells me. It requires I re-watch because I'm very interested in this particular liar's tiny little facial tells. Thank You!

Yes, look for this -- it's REALLY something to see. There's a pattern and it's too weird. It's like her expression never changes -- except when she's telling these HORRIBLE stories... and she starts smiling and chuckling?!!

My litmus test is imagining someone telling me they're going to kill my family. There's no point at which I'd laugh about it. NONE. Fear, anger, and chills would forever wash over me -- even if it was 20 years after the fact.

I also find strange what she claims she told this Bobby during this episode. She said something like, "My family would not be pleased to know (you just choked me)." ... Something about that response to being strangled doesn't ring true to me.

I don't know. Thankfully, no one's ever done this to me. But I know me. I'd be tight-lipped until I got away (quickly) from this madman. I wouldn't be saying things to make him want to finish the job and go after my entire family, too.

P.S. Who would even chit-chat with you re: a list of deadly acts they want to carry out on your entire family? And who would stay around and listen to such a conversation -- like you're just discussing the weather?

Sorry, kiddo. Put it in your fiction novel, because none of this fits with reality.

True and men are more likely to stick to the facts in evidence rather than get into the emotional drama aspect.

I have been on juries with quite a few men. They stick to the facts and apply it to the law and they can come to a conclusion quicker in the cases I was on.

My hubby thinks she is guilty as heck and we have four daughters. So he has no sympathy for JA just because she is a daughter. She is nothing like our daughters.

Heck her own father hasnt been to see her since her arrest. He isnt going to enable her like her mom is willing to do. I think her mom may see dollar signs selling JAs art.

IMO

Ocean, I have no sympathy for Jodi's mother or her aunt. Jodi has admitted to killing Travis yet neither of these women even flinched when the court showed the final photos and autopsy photos of Travis. I don't put it past Jodi's mom to capitalize on the current situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee