Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggh, I dislike radio. I don't even have one to listen to unless I go down to my car. It's all PANDORA for me these days.

well, hope you join us (you will be missing a great interview with Beth Karas)

Radarluv, it is online radio

(you don't need an actual radio.. you play it right thru your computer)

Also folks: a little birdie told me that gun control, etc was creeping into the thread and that is a :nono:

If you are discussing guns it has to relate to the gun in the case.

Thanks so much.

Has anyone else seen the comparisons being made between the fingers in the penile photo and the fingers of Jodi's ex-boyfriend? The fingers in the photo match his perfectly. The fingers do not look like the comparison photos of Travis' fingers.

Evidence that Travis was physically abusive to Jodi.

All I could find is this,

An ex-boyfriend by the name of Matt. He has posted several times at "jodiariaisinnocent.com". In one such post, he claimed to have observed bruises on Jodi's neck. After some pressing, he got her to admit that Travis inflicted them. He's not longer a defense witness because he told state investigators that he would lie for Jodi (making him unreliable).

Chris Hughe's email to Travis where he claimed that Travis was being "abusive" to Jodi. Also his meeting with detective Flores where he gave a statement that he could see Travis losing his cool and throwing Jodi against a wall.

This MrX character who is allegedly being blackmailed into not testifying for the defense by Chris Hughes.

What are your thoughts on this?

Has anyone else seen the comparisons being made between the fingers in the penile photo and the fingers of Jodi's ex-boyfriend? The fingers in the photo match his perfectly. The fingers do not look like the comparison photos of Travis' fingers.

Which ex-boyfriend? How have you seen any of their fingers?

Plus she came in contact with a law enforcement officer less than 24 hours after the killing. He didn't notice anything was odd about her either other than her licence plate being upside down.

That's an excellent point. Juan should ask her about that - it was the PERFECT opportunity for her to say, "Oh my goodness, Officer!!!!!! I am running (driving) for my life! My boyfriend tried to kill me and I had to defend myself! Please, oh please, help me!" No, that didn't happen, did it.

welcome Ammonitida :cheer:

glad you are here! I doubt there is a boyfriend out there that saw bruises or he would be on the witness list.

I never saw the above from Chris Hughes and think, if you are reading it over that site, it may be a rumor or just bad info.

:twocents:

Is it normal for a detective to sit at the State table?

Aggh, I dislike radio. I don't even have one to listen to unless I go down to my car. It's all PANDORA for me these days.

Lol! But Tricia's internet only shoe is gonna be worth turning off tv and Pandora! Good Wife flows later!

ETA: You can also live chat on that internet site so we can all comment in live time!
ETA: Or you can call into 760-825-0933 and not have to have a computer!

Understand. Just saying there are some women who wouldn't think JA's statement was so odd, even as she was trying to escape from the dreaded ninjas.

:D

I think it is a principle of statement analysis to note when mundane or minute information is provided in a story about something horrifying. Most of us would reference the fear and the horror of the moment, not the routine details. I think the example used by statement analysis professionals is "brushing your teeth" or "washing your hands". Things we do every day. These indicate fabrication, since they would not be part of retelling a terrible event, since they are in no way noteworthy. Make sense?

It's more like a podcast....I listen on my computer while attempting to do homework. Pandora is great...but it does not have a Websleuths channel!

The mitigation phase is to try and reduce the penalty portion of the sentencing. Jodi should receive a lesser sentence because she was abused as a child by her mother wacking her with a wooden spoon. <barf>

Thanks for the post MOUSE-- Just saying, my Mom was a WWII Generation Mom and a widow who raised 8 kids by herself

We were Old School and if we mouthed off, which we didnt do alot of, our Mom would wash our mouths out with Dove Soap or we'd get a smacked on our tushes with a ruler

Having said that, all of us received college degrees and raise our own families for the most part, are involved with our communities, church and have a very good life

A wooden spoon spanking is really not abuse, unless it's an extreme case by the parents...The older ones would usually straighten us out with a good stern lecture if we got out of line, bratty to our Mom

Evidence that Travis was physically abusive to Jodi.

All I could find is this,

An ex-boyfriend by the name of Matt. He has posted several times at "jodiariaisinnocent.com". In one such post, he claimed to have observed bruises on Jodi's neck. After some pressing, he got her to admit that Travis inflicted them. He's not longer a defense witness because he told state investigators that he would lie for Jodi (making him unreliable).

Chris Hughe's email to Travis where he claimed that Travis was being "abusive" to Jodi. Also his meeting with detective Flores where he gave a statement that he could see Travis losing his cool and throwing Jodi against a wall.

This MrX character who is allegedly being blackmailed into not testifying for the defense by Chris Hughes.

What are your thoughts on this?

Welcome to WS Ammon!

Great first post! Good sleuthing

Welcome to WS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics