Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh I can't stand listening to her... totally rambling about stupid crap, I can't believe how much she gets to control her testimony. But I also think this is what will hang her. regardless I found myself fast forwarding!
I seriously can't wait for cross examination! I might even make some popcorn!!!
I hope we get to meet "Vampire Bobby" I wonder if he glitters in the sun!?!
I have this picture in my head of what he looks like, I would love to see a pic dang it!

I honestly think if I was on that jury id be taking in a pillow and a blanket cause eid no doubt have fallen asleep.

Can't wait for cross I cannot see Juan sitting listening to her whimsical stories a simple yes or no will suffice.but I agree she has opened up so many doors with her testimony for Juan to destroy her. YAY
Also gives me so much hope that the last woman sentenced to death in AZ he put her there.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Can this jury still find her not guilty even though she admitted it?? Oh god I hope not

I honestly think if I was on that jury id be taking in a pillow and a blanket cause eid no doubt have fallen asleep.

Snipped : :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: omg ... this made me lol ...

:waitasec: I'd need :needdrink::needdrink::needdrink: after listening to all that B S from Jodi ... this trial is moving too slow ...

:please: Hoping that TODAY is the day that Mr. Martinez will rip into JA !

:please: Justice for Travis !

:seeya:

Snipped : :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: omg ... this made me lol ...

:waitasec: I'd need :needdrink::needdrink::needdrink: after listening to all that B S from Jodi ... this trial is moving too slow ...

:please: Hoping that TODAY is the day that Mr. Martinez will rip into JA !

:please: Justice for Travis !

:seeya:

Id honestly rather watch paint dry lol
Katiecoo deserves a medal for sitting listening to her monotone ramblings

Can this jury still find her not guilty even though she admitted it?? Oh god I hope not

Unfortunately, yes. The jury can find her not guilty because the crime is a justifiable homicide.

Only once you read the jury instructions it becomes evident the jury really would have to defy those instructions in order to come to that conclusion. It could theoretically happen though.

SPCA-- You sound like you're very in the know about Satanism, etc..But aa someone who's only read about it, I have found some interesting connections between JA's past and brutality in Travis's murder. All is only my opinion for thought. So I attached a link with this information, maybe you'll find it interesting

Regardless of what any Wiccian [sic] claims, sex is the central theme of that cult and the great rite has all the satanic emblems of ancient devil worshipers. The male witch in Wicca takes on the role of the devil complete with the wearing of symbolic horns. The female witch takes on the role of Eve whom in the occult committed adultery with the devil. Thus the entire great rite of worship of the sex organs as the genitive power of all other powers has its purpose. The satanic religion of Wicca usurps worship away from God and Jesus Messiah and directs it toward the worship of satan. While those in Wicca will wail and cry that their sexual orgies are not satanism, the Christian faith considers this conduct of the devil and we have a right to label evil conduct the way we understand the Bible.
Cohen G. Rechart. "Wicca and the Way Out"

Witchcraft is the type of Satanism found in the worship and rituals of the witches' covens. The ceremonies consist of such things as nude dancing around a bonfire, chanting, the performance of magical rituals, incantations, and other rites. Included are drunken sexual orgies, fertility rites and human sacrifice

http://earthstar.paganandchristianmoot.co.uk/apologia/apologia-1k.html
UMMMMM....well, I was just going to move past this but just had to bring it forward and hopefully we will have a new thread today so all this will just be buried in the new stuff we will have to worry about in trial.

I am paraphrasing someone when I say that you are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts. I will refer you to some further information on your source:
http://www.change.org/petitions/cohen-g-reckart-pastor-remove-his-slanderous-page-about-wicca

I will also take the opportunity to refer you here:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/wic_sata.htm

And here:

Wicca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those are some quick links, anyone else interested can certainly google MR.Reckart......I hesitate to use the title pastor, since it appears he has a bone to pick with most every other religion, including mainstream Christians, Jews, Mormons, etc. and don't worry, misspelling his name slightly will still lead you right to him! :great:

Going to get things done so I can be glued to the trial today, and thanks for your post, it has made me broaden my knowledge here on Websleuths, like how to use the ignore button.

Have a blessed day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member