Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i think he said "she told me she was going down there" "she was all in a panic" iirc when asked by jvm if she really told him she was going to mesa he answered" yeah, she was all in a panic" jane asked him if she paid him back and he answered" yeah". he said he hung out at a restaurant (can't remember the name) she would always sit by him. said she never came on to him since it was established that he was in a relationship[. said she never talked about her family or anything personal, said she would show him pictures and he wasn't too interested. maybe someone else can elaborate on this? i might email the jvm show.

I heard this guy on the Dr Drew show Wednesday night. He was also on JVM?

this video from usa today explains about the old an new evidence

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2013/02/09/1905101/

Thanks so much for that link! It also clarifies the to-do about the letter(s) somewhat. At least based on that report, the letter isn't coming in because it's not 100% verified by the experts to have been written by Travis v. a defense expert report that says it "probably" was written by him. So they can both get away with their statements (State=forgery; Defense=has an expert that says the writer is probably Travis) because they both are not being technically dishonest. I wonder if we'll hear any more about the letter(s). I think an expert must be able to testify with a reasonable degree of certainty within their field of expertise. I don't know how Nurmi could say an expert said the pedo letter was "probably" written by Travis, yet not satisfy that burden.

I went back and confirmed that the motion to exclude the letter(s) was denied only because it was withdrawn by the State. But it was withdrawn after the defense expert testified while Nurmi, et al were "advisory" counsel. In fact, they were reappointed as defense counsel after that ruling in the same minute entry, iirc. I SO want to know what's up with the letters!

I would most likely need to be sedated I'd be so upset.

I thought I hit a bird one time in the car and was so upset I had to pull over. I cant imagine killing someone I cared about and then going on my merry way.

The minute entries in this case are endless, but there were some evidentiary rulings that were reserved for when and if they came up at trial. I can't swear this was one of them, but maybe.

ok, i think he said "she told me she was going down there" "she was all in a panic" iirc when asked by jvm if she really told him she was going to mesa he answered" yeah, she was all in a panic" jane asked him if she paid him back and he answered" yeah". he said he hung out at a restaurant (can't remember the name) she would always sit by him. said she never came on to him since it was established that he was in a relationship[. said she never talked about her family or anything personal, said she would show him pictures and he wasn't too interested. maybe someone else can elaborate on this? i might email the jvm show.

The guy's name is Paul Stern. He also said this ...

“When you engage in conversation with Jodi and look into her eyes, it's like looking in a two-way mirror -- but Jodi's looking at the reflective part of the mirror and her eye beams never really meet your eyes.”

Link

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/02/06/man-who-gave-jodi-money-visit-travis-speaks-out

I am so ready for tomorrow, although I see Nuirmi dragging this out as long as possible......probably just to keep JM from his cross.

That being said, at this point, if I was a juror in this case I would be sick of her and her DT by now. You can bet your azz that JM is not going to allow her to ramble on during his cross.

Jodi has been given more than a fair trial, and that's a lot more than Travis can say :moo:

He's coming for you Jodi :rocker:

tumblr_mhq3dgwnfV1qh6ds0o1_500.jpg

:great: :moo:

I just hope that someone on the jury is intelligent enough to understand that the lack of evidence as to bleeding in the brain could NOT be determined. And is also credible as to intelligent enough with the rest of the jury to relay this. I know I would be and would fight "to the death" that the decom did not allow them to determine whether there was specific bleeding around the brain.

SHOUT OUT TO JOYPATH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>we need you here on this case now! (Joypath is a WS'er who is fabulous........but she is perhaps still working on one of the biggest issues in the US now for her ME...........so sad....... :grouphug: )

Joypath already gave her opinion on the case earlier on. She sided with the ME. There is after all a medical and scientific reason why there would be little blood flow in the brain after a gun shot. Ill find the post when I get some more time this morning

All the ME could say for certain was that the bullet entered and exited the skull. The brain was too decomposed to determine the extent of the damage done. It may have been superficial, and Travis may have been very lucky in that regard.

Shooting him in the head after the major neck wound makes no sense whatsoever. That very bullet is why she is facing the death penalty, as it was linked to a gun she is alleged to have stolen a week prior to the murder. If he was already dead, why risk leaving any more evidence behind with a gunshot?

I guess psychopaths need to be rational??

Bullets travel at high velocity and leave concussive forces to the rest of the brain. This has been discussed at nauseum so I won't go into detail. It's been explained by the ME and on multiple threads here.

I think Travis washed the sheets and put them in the dryer. JA threw the clothing items and camera in the washing machine, added bleach, and hit the road. I also think she put the things she took with her in a trash bag and put it in her rent car and hit the road.

You brought up some interesting points, great post!

I agree with this. They had sex on the bed at about 1-2ish, and with the pictures in the shower being at 520ish I assumed that before the shower, the bedding was put into the wash before he went into the shower.

What I am wondering is how did JA get clean? (forgive me, I really didn't follow this case till recently... being snowed in I've you tubed the entire trial) She had to be covered in blood. Did she shower herself while at the house? Obviously a little hand washing wouldn't of helped her much. She couldn't have left the house covered in blood....?

Thanks so much for that link! It also clarifies the to-do about the letter(s) somewhat. At least based on that report, the letter isn't coming in because it's not 100% verified by the experts to have been written by Travis v. a defense expert report that says it "probably" was written by him. So they can both get away with their statements (State=forgery; Defense=has an expert that says the writer is probably Travis) because they both are not being technically dishonest. I wonder if we'll hear any more about the letter(s). I think an expert must be able to testify with a reasonable degree of certainty within their field of expertise. I don't know how Nurmi could say an expert said the pedo letter was "probably" written by Travis, yet not satisfy that burden.

I went back and confirmed that the motion to exclude the letter(s) was denied only because it was withdrawn by the State. But it was withdrawn after the defense expert testified while Nurmi, et al were "advisory" counsel. In fact, they were reappointed as defense counsel after that ruling in the same minute entry, iirc. I SO want to know what's up with the letters!

i read in the enquirer (online - but still) and they said that when jodi's mom tried to sell them the only ones that exists now are a ooor xerox copy 0 so i hope thats true - that wil exclude them for sure

All the ME could say for certain was that the bullet entered and exited the skull. The brain was too decomposed to determine the extent of the damage done. It may have been superficial, and Travis may have been very lucky in that regard.

Shooting him in the head after the major neck wound makes no sense whatsoever. That very bullet is why she is facing the death penalty, as it was linked to a gun she is alleged to have stolen a week prior to the murder. If he was already dead, why risk leaving any more evidence behind with a gunshot?
Actually she's charged with felony murder as a result of having stolen the gun. The death penalty is pursuant with any 1st degree murder charge because Travis died an especially cruel and heinous death according to the legal standard of aggravating factors. Whether he was shot first or last is a moot point in that regard as Judge Stephens has even clarified in further rulings.

And to your last question....why drive 1030 miles to murder someone leaving a trail of premeditation in your wake? Why stab another human being 29 times? Why nearly decapitate someone you once professed to love? Why torment his family after you've killed him? Why denigrate his memory and demean his character? There are many things our logic just cannot allow for. Considering the actions that are indisputable by her hands I don't believe we can possibly rationalize why she wasn't better at it.

MOO

And just a thought on the validity of the letters...or a few. ;)

Travis had no internet history on either his phone or computer to allude to an interest in children.

There has been no corroborating testimony by anyone that Travis ever displayed an undue interest in children. I'd even widen the circle and consider online accounts provided by those who knew both parties. There is nothing out there that I have seen.

There was no evidence found within his home that we've been privy to that would convey any sexual deviancy much less an interest in children.

The very fact that Travis chose women who had a feminine appearance and Jodi had breast enhancement surgery flies directly in the face of decades of research about pedophilia preferences among perpetrators.

What we have - the only thing we have - is Jodi's 'word' for it...and the letters her mother was trying to sell. 'Nuf said? ;)

And a final caution: Maricopa Minutes are a great read but can easily be misconstrued or taken out of context. They are the bare bones of hearings, motions, and rulings but without the necessary 'flesh' we can run the risk of interpreting certain events or outcomes much different than the reality. MOO

I agree with this. They had sex on the bed at about 1-2ish, and with the pictures in the shower being at 520ish I assumed that before the shower, the bedding was put into the wash before he went into the shower.

What I am wondering is how did JA get clean? (forgive me, I really didn't follow this case till recently... being snowed in I've you tubed the entire trial) She had to be covered in blood. Did she shower herself while at the house? Obviously a little hand washing wouldn't of helped her much. She couldn't have left the house covered in blood....?

I have been curious also as to how she got cleaned up. I mean her clothing had to be drenched with blood. Her hair..under her nails...It had to have taken some time.:what:

And just a thought on the validity of the letters...or a few. ;)

Travis had no internet history on either his phone or computer to allude to an interest in children.

There has been no corroborating testimony by anyone that Travis ever displayed an undue interest in children. I'd even widen the circle and consider online accounts provided by those who knew both parties. There is nothing out there that I have seen.

There was no evidence found within his home that we've been privy to that would convey any sexual deviancy much less an interest in children.

The very fact that Travis chose women who had a feminine appearance and Jodi had breast enhancement surgery flies directly in the face of decades of research about pedophilia preferences among perpetrators.

What we have - the only thing we have - is Jodi's 'word' for it...and the letters her mother was trying to sell. 'Nuf said? ;)

And a final caution: Maricopa Minutes are a great read but can easily be misconstrued or taken out of context. They are the bare bones of hearings, motions, and rulings but without the necessary 'flesh' we can run the risk of interpreting certain events or outcomes much different than the reality. MOO

Really nice post.... Thanks!

I have been curious also as to how she got cleaned up. I mean her clothing had to be drenched with blood. Her hair..under her nails...It had to have taken some time.:what:

She probably took a bubble bath, right next to the shower TA was in. This chic is a lunatic. I finally caught up on the trial, I seriously can't believe she just openly admits that TA pretty much couldn't stand her...in fact the only way she could get something from him was putting out. ugh. There is nothing that comes out of her mouth that I believe besides the rejection from him! liar liar PANTS ON FIRE!!!

So ive been away most of the weekend and I dont think I can catch up on all posts so im probably covering something thats already been addressed but I am more convinced than ever that the "P" photo(s) are not Travis but in fact Darryls.
I sure hope if it is JM is on top of this.

Are we in for more of jodi droning on like a broken record today? :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So ive been away most of the weekend and I dont think I can catch up on all posts so im probably covering something thats already been addressed but I am more convinced than ever that the "P" photo(s) are not Travis but in fact Darryls.
I sure hope if it is JM is on top of this.

Are we in for more of jodi droning on like a broken record today? :thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

ugh I can't stand listening to her... totally rambling about stupid crap, I can't believe how much she gets to control her testimony. But I also think this is what will hang her. regardless I found myself fast forwarding!
I seriously can't wait for cross examination! I might even make some popcorn!!!
I hope we get to meet "Vampire Bobby" I wonder if he glitters in the sun!?!
I have this picture in my head of what he looks like, I would love to see a pic dang it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee