Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a noob, but I haven't seen anything strange. Could you elaborate?

There was some information posted upthread.

Basically, follow the TOS. :) Don't allow yourself to be baited into a situation that will get you banned.

There was some information posted upthread.

Basically, follow the TOS. :) Don't allow yourself to be baited into a situation that will get you banned.

I haven't seen anything. Example?

Y'all please help me figure out which way Travis was facing in the shower when found, because there is no way in h*ll I'm going to look at that horrible picture again.

I keep thinking about this case I read about where a girl who didn't even commit the murder mutilated the body of her obsession's girlfriend after he had killed the girlfriend. She basically did target practice on the gf's head long after death (and decapitation). It was just to be mean. There was no doubt it was after the decapitation because of where the bullet was fired into.

So, I'm thinking JA is about to wash off in the shower, and she's still angry and maybe freaked out about getting into the shower with Travis' body. She went to all that work to get the gun according to her plan. So she gets the gun at that point and takes it into the shower with her. That's when she shoots him, as a big final F-U to Travis, mainly. She's standing in the shower, facing Travis. Then she just tosses the gun aside and washes up, washes him off, etc.

Doesn't that work with the distance the gun was fired from, the trajectory through Travis' head/face, and where the shell casing landed?

Are you talking about Jillian something?:waitasec:
She had long brown hair, pressured speech, and was very loud. Is that Jillian? Why was she co-hosting? I wondered if she was a game show host. lol

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

I think they are totally DB's fingers. They are rather "knobby" looking with large knuckles and the nails match. Travis had very long slender fingers. I would bet DB is going to be returning to the stand.

Isn't this one of the penis pictures the computer guy randomly held up in court? I thought those were found on a device taken from Travis' house? A broken hard drive? Or was that the defendant's? This isn't the one Travis (allegedly) texted the defendant, while they engaged in naughty texting for hours, right?

I thought it was travis' hard drive and that these were found on it, that they were of unknown origin.

If so, why would Travis have a photo of Darryl's wang on his computer or hard drive?

I'm getting all these pics mixed up.

Found it. It's on Lisa's blog:

"I finally picked up the phone on May 28, 2008, to call Travis back, after ignoring several calls in the past 2 weeks. Looking back, I am so grateful that I was able to talk to him! We talked for about 40 minutes and ended on good terms."

https://docs.google.com/file/d/14fv5IFaj1BH0Xw-07Zo8GuFMxgkyohUYth2ePgU3dy5aDiMlN9GW7k0JCkKN/edit

Thank you so much for this!!! I've only read 3 paragraphs so far but it reminds me how much I like Lisa and what a wonderful witness she was in her testimony!! (as for TA ==> fighting for animal's rights, bringing extra toothbrushes, what a thoughtful, kind-hearted man...)

She had long brown hair, pressured speech, and was very loud. Is that Jillian? Why was she co-hosting? I wondered if she was a game show host. lol

If we're talking about Jillian ugggh cant remember her last name but I do remember seeing her on sports commentary during NFL games, like one of the guys, but she used to be a lil bit heavier, not extremely, just not as thin as she is now.

Isn't this one of the penis pictures the computer guy randomly held up in court? I thought those were found on a device taken from Travis' house? A broken hard drive? Or was that the defendant's? This isn't the one Travis (allegedly) texted the defendant, while they engaged in naughty texting for hours, right?

I thought it was travis' hard drive and that these were found on it, that they were of unknown origin.

If so, why would Travis have a photo of Darryl's wang on his computer or hard drive?

I'm getting all these pics mixed up.
It was Jodi's hard drive that was smashed. IMO, Jodi was gathering evidence to humiliate (punish) Travis in front of his co-workers, friends, and church members. Jodi got the penis photo from somewhere (maybe even off the Internet), she downloaded it, and sent it to herself from Travis' computer to pretend that he sent it to her.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/0...neys-worried-about-their-clients-lack-remorse

If we're talking about Jillian ugggh cant remember her last name but I do remember seeing her on sports commentary during NFL games, like one of the guys, but she used to be a lil bit heavier, not extremely, just not as thin as she is now.
OMG....she's that chick on the weight loss commercials. rofl Thanks for remembering that info. Why was she co-hosting with Dr. Drew? Comic relief?

Dr Drew had (has?) a co-host who called him up and had therapy with him because she liked his earlier shows. She was in the entertainment industry herself, and he liked her, basically, so he had her on all the time.

I can picture her, but I don't recall her name or what else she has ever been on. He liked that she talked about her past all the time. That might be who y'all are talking about. I only halfway pay attention to that show, lol.

There was a Jillian barbarie (spelled that phonetically, sorry) hosting some shows for awhile... Maybe that's her?

There was a Jillian barbarie (spelled that phonetically, sorry) hosting some shows for awhile... Maybe that's her?

That's the one I'm talking about, yeah. I just did a Google image search on that name.

I plan to watch all of the trial. I have to take my dog in for bloodwork in the morning but I hope to be back in time for trial.

I will be happy to txt you updates.

Hope doggie is ok!!

OMG....she's that chick on the weight loss commercials. rofl Thanks for remembering that info. Why was she co-hosting with Dr. Drew? Comic relief?

Good question! I have no idea though, but from the looks of Dr Drew's facial expressions when she answered questions or stated her opinion, he was not liking her answers and got rid of her real quick!lol

It was Jodi's hard drive that was smashed. IMO, Jodi was gathering evidence to humiliate (punish) Travis in front of his co-workers, friends, and church members. Jodi got the penis photo from somewhere (maybe even off the Internet), she downloaded it, and sent it to herself from Travis' computer to pretend that he sent it to her.
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/0...neys-worried-about-their-clients-lack-remorse

Interesting theory. So the picture with the fingers was found on her hard drive only, correct? Or was it on both? I hope it turns out to be db's body part. Can you imagine the madness?

Found it. It's on Lisa's blog:

"I finally picked up the phone on May 28, 2008, to call Travis back, after ignoring several calls in the past 2 weeks. Looking back, I am so grateful that I was able to talk to him! We talked for about 40 minutes and ended on good terms."

https://docs.google.com/file/d/14fv5IFaj1BH0Xw-07Zo8GuFMxgkyohUYth2ePgU3dy5aDiMlN9GW7k0JCkKN/edit

Thanks! So I wonder how/if Jodi found out about that. I mean was there some other evidence of a call other than the call itself. Like a vm, fb, myspace post, etc. that would have tipped her off. Otoh, it wasn't like Lisa called him back finally after months. Looks like Travis had been contacting her t/o that two week time period. So if Jodi was monitoring his activity somehow, she would have known that, too? And would already have been ticked that he was trying to get in touch with Lisa repeatedly? I would think that would have been sufficient. But maybe it was the verified (somehow) contact? idk. What are you thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weskerwife