Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll sum up what she says about why she's smiling in her mug shot.. 1. it's what Travis would do 2. she knew it would be all over the internet, so "why not?!" 3. she says she's... AHAHAHAHAHA... "innocent"... AHAHAHAHAHAAA!

You forgot the part where she goes "why not say cheese?". She seriously said that. Crazy evil &:$:&(@!

I can't get the video to play, but her mugshot has always bugged me. Who smiles when they just got arrested for MURDER?! It's hilarious to me that she thought her "ninja attack" story was believable enough to do a 48 Hours interview about it.

Oh, nobody believes me??? :waitasec: Hmmm... SELF DEFENSE!! Yeah, that's what happened. I'm telling the truth this time, honest. :furious:

She was sowing the seeds for her self-defense claim as early as that 48 hours interview. In the interview, she states that Travis was abusive and that she hid the physical injuries with long sleeve shirts and turtlenecks. Her backup defense was already in the works.

They also interviewed his ex D. Reed who said that Travis controlled his temper and that their "fights" were normal.

i'll sum up what she says about why she's smiling in her mug shot.. 1. it's what Travis would do 2. she knew it would be all over the internet, so "why not?!" 3. she says she's... AHAHAHAHAHA... "innocent"... AHAHAHAHAHAAA!

That's what Travis would do? She is one sick kind of evil!! Even if I was innocent, which we know she's NOT, I would be a WRECK being arrested for murder.

Welcome all newbies, glad to see you post with us. We appreciate all opinions and ideas because it gives us other insight that we might not of noticed before.

Take a breath and walk it off. Don't be suckered into namecalling. It will cost you your privilege of posting on Websleuths, not them.

We debate our different opinions, and we can chose to dismiss or ignore those that push buttons. Internet discussion forums are not for everyone. So, please keep posting along with us. If anyone is banned let it be the other person.

Is that better atthelake?

:hug: luv you man!!! Thanks! I will admit I'm too forward, and do so much admire on these discussion threads how others are so very sensitive and so much well more spoken and kind and considerate that I am. That's what I love about this place. You can slap me up side the head and do it in a kind way that I REALLY REALLY admire.

I aspire to be like others here, and apologize for my insensitivity often.

*ATL goes off to lurk with others in admiration of others*

Confuscious Say: Sport fisherman have many shiny lures. Much food in the ocean keep lip intact. Keep swimming.

Great advice. I'm finally catching on.

Did your dad enjoy his birthday? Hope it was a good one.

Can you at least give me a hint? LOL

Until then....I'm going with DB.

I definitely want to hear (or see..LOL) your thoughts.

:banghead::banghead: Juan, if you are reading here - join and pm me - I will tell you............after I verify you! LOL

I am in a quandary on posting the person's name. Legalities of doing such. Will I help or hurt the case? Does it matter, if the state already can prove it is not Travis? Is it ethically correct to post the name? Is it ethically correct not to and see others be considered and not this person whom has supporting data to question involvement in this ploy.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: If I am right - I don't want to give it to the bridge watchers so they can find a slimy way to cut the line. But I hate that they are pointing to Travis. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Okay, that probably didn't make any sense - just consider it a vent.

do you have a link for the 5/28 re-contact with lisa via social media? Not doubting you. Think you may have an excellent point if that happened.

Found it. It's on Lisa's blog:

"I finally picked up the phone on May 28, 2008, to call Travis back, after ignoring several calls in the past 2 weeks. Looking back, I am so grateful that I was able to talk to him! We talked for about 40 minutes and ended on good terms."

https://docs.google.com/file/d/14fv5IFaj1BH0Xw-07Zo8GuFMxgkyohUYth2ePgU3dy5aDiMlN9GW7k0JCkKN/edit

I recall that in the defense opening arguments, it was claimed that Travis, not Jodi, suggested the photo shoot in the shower -- to show off his muscles. Yet in her interrogation, she stated that it was her who suggested the shower shoot, and that Travis told her NO at first. She had to coerce him into it.
Jodi is a pathological liar, there's no telling how the photos came about. He could have been posing; she could be telling the truth on that, but she's a proven liar. IDK, however, I would not put it past her to do the creepy stalker photo shoot without him even knowing she was there until the last few moments.

IMO, of course.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

I think they are totally DB's fingers. They are rather "knobby" looking with large knuckles and the nails match. Travis had very long slender fingers. I would bet DB is going to be returning to the stand.

I agree!! The nails in both pics are very "box shaped" IMO. I know DB is 20 plus years older than JA and those fingers sure look like they've been around the block.. numerous times.

I pray for Travis' family cause with the evidence that is being allowed in this week, it's going to get real ugly in that courtroom.:please:

Great advice. I'm finally catching on.

Did your dad enjoy his birthday? Hope it was a good one.

It was a great day! We had brunch at Royal Palms, drove all up Camelback Mountain after then had angel food cake for dinner! :). Thanks for asking. Love my sweet daddy.

Thank you!! :seeya:

I've been lurking for a while, but had to join and give my 2 cents. I'm addicted now though. It's a good thing I work from home and don't have my boss watching what I do all day long Lol.

It's a great group of people. Happy you took the plunge and joined. :)

I have a question for anyone who might know the answer.Why is this new "masturbation"evidence just coming forward now?I thought it was decided before trial what was admissible and what was not.I don't see how it can be considered new evidence,she's been in jail for 4.5 years now,if it were true ,she's known about it all this time.Seems like she can keep making stuff up as the trial goes forward.

Is there somebody on here who plans to watch most or all of the trial over the next 3 days who would be willing to text me highlights throughout these days? Maybe one per hour or so which would amount to 4 per day? I'll be dying without any access and long work days. Pretty please with sugar and whipped cream on top? Just pm me...and I'll give ya my cell number. I'd be ever so grateful! I need a lifeline!!

I plan to watch all of the trial. I have to take my dog in for bloodwork in the morning but I hope to be back in time for trial.

I will be happy to txt you updates.

I have a question for anyone who might know the answer.Why is this new "masturbation"evidence just coming forward now?I thought it was decided before trial what was admissible and what was not.I don't see how it can be considered new evidence,she's been in jail for 4.5 years now,if it were true ,she's known about it all this time.Seems like she can keep making stuff up as the trial goes forward.

IMO if Juan isn't crazy protesting it, it's simply because he plans to use it to impeach the very life out of her with it.

I plan to watch all of the trial. I have to take my dog in for bloodwork in the morning but I hope to be back in time for trial.

I will be happy to txt you updates.

I have one lifeline but a second will be good too! Thanks guys! All set now. PASA check your pm.

Yep. And even the self defense claim is ridiculous.

I don't imagine your average person could kill someone, even justifiably, then go along like nothing happened. Personally, I'd be a mess.

I would most likely need to be sedated I'd be so upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member