Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. At risk of getting A T/O, but hoping that Salem with give me a pass..... I am answering about 4 questions from apparent newbies.

What I am referring to are trolls. It is a reference to folks that come on discussion boards merely for the purpose of throwing chit on walls, creating discourse to create division on these boards. They (according to definition) just like to try to get folks to be devisive, and often do CIRCULAR arguments. You can google "how to avoid a troll" on google. In previous cases, they come from the "opposition" side, or in one case, we learned (admitted by the defense atty) they were actually doing this for the defense to create not only confusion and discourse, but to TEST THE DEFENSE THEORIES in a well publicized case.

They are here IMHO right now big time, and some members perhaps need to put some folks on ignore.

It is against TOS to point out specifics.........so just use your judgement .....and your IQ and you will EASILY be able to see. :moo::moo:

Thank you for explaining that! I hope nobody thinks I live under a bridge since I just joined. Lol

Mods: Please don't give a T/O! I just wanted to understand the comment and make sure I'm following the rules! Thank you!

All the ME could say for certain was that the bullet entered and exited the skull. The brain was too decomposed to determine the extent of the damage done. It may have been superficial, and Travis may have been very lucky in that regard.

Shooting him in the head after the major neck wound makes no sense whatsoever. That very bullet is why she is facing the death penalty, as it was linked to a gun she is alleged to have stolen a week prior to the murder. If he was already dead, why risk leaving any more evidence behind with a gunshot?
BBM

I thought the bullet lodged in his left cheek?

Totally O/T here, but I need you guys and your prayers. Last night my neighbor, my friend, my tenant of five years was found dead in his home. His 17 yr. son found him dead. Sebastian was only 49 yrs. old. There was no foul play.

All of us that live here on the river are in total shock.

I guess this only ties into the murder of TA by the fact that so many people love and respect others, and would never, ever think of doing anything to harm another human being.

Your prayers for Sebastian and his son Andrew, please. <3

I'm so sorry 4Jacy. You and his family are in my thoughts.

<modsnipped>[/quote]

Oh. Well, I misunderstood how they were determined to be forged then. This doesn't sit well with me! :banghead:

I believe the FBI expert decided that they were not from Travis. I tend to believe them.

I have always thought it was so odd that TA is showering yet you see no soap being used. No shampooing of his hair. It would seem that the one that loves to take photos so much would have loved shots with soap running down. I don't get this one at all. Someone point me in the right direction please.

I just hope that someone on the jury is intelligent enough to understand that the lack of evidence as to bleeding in the brain could NOT be determined. And is also credible as to intelligent enough with the rest of the jury to relay this. I know I would be and would fight "to the death" that the decom did not allow them to determine whether there was specific bleeding around the brain.

SHOUT OUT TO JOYPATH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>we need you here on this case now! (Joypath is a WS'er who is fabulous........but she is perhaps still working on one of the biggest issues in the US now for her ME...........so sad....... :grouphug: )

What's ME?

Welcome all newbies, glad to see you post with us. We appreciate all opinions and ideas because it gives us other insight that we might not of noticed before.

Take a breath and walk it off. Don't be suckered into namecalling. It will cost you your privilege of posting on Websleuths, not them.

We debate our different opinions, and we can chose to dismiss or ignore those that push buttons. Internet discussion forums are not for everyone. So, please keep posting along with us. If anyone is banned let it be the other person.

Is that better atthelake?

I have always thought it was so odd that TA is showering yet you see no soap being used. No shampooing of his hair. It would seem that the one that loves to take photos so much would have loved shots with soap running down. I don't get this one at all. Someone point me in the right direction please.
It's my opinion - I have no facts to back this up - that he'd just got in the shower and was doing the initial wet down when JA began her creepy stalker photo session.

OK. At risk of getting A T/O, but hoping that Salem with give me a pass..... I am answering about 4 questions from apparent newbies.

What I am referring to are trolls. It is a reference to folks that come on discussion boards merely for the purpose of throwing chit on walls, creating discourse to create division on these boards. They (according to definition) just like to try to get folks to be devisive, and often do CIRCULAR arguments. You can google "how to avoid a troll" on google. In previous cases, they come from the "opposition" side, or in one case, we learned (admitted by the defense atty) they were actually doing this for the defense to create not only confusion and discourse, but to TEST THE DEFENSE THEORIES in a well publicized case.

They are here IMHO right now big time, and some members perhaps need to put some folks on ignore.

It is against TOS to point out specifics.........so just use your judgement .....and your IQ and you will EASILY be able to see. :moo::moo:

Confuscious Say: Sport fisherman have many shiny lures. Much food in the ocean keep lip intact. Keep swimming.

<modsnipped>

I believe the FBI expert decided that they were not from Travis. I tend to believe them.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I would also believe an FBI expert. I should know by now that there's a lot of bad information out there and should have found out more about them before letting myself get upset that SOMEONE said they COULD be written by him.

JA has now been in jail for ~4.5 years.

Maybe JA is going for all or nothing – acquittal or DP!?!?

bbm

And the world has been a better place because of it, eh, Quester?!

Deleted. Explained upthread. Thanks ATL and others who helped. :).

Thank you. I would also believe an FBI expert. I should know by now that there's a lot of bad information out there and should have found out more about them before letting myself get upset that SOMEONE said they COULD be written by him.
BBM

Ditto. Maybe I'm biased, but the FBI pulls far, far, far more weight with me than a defense team expert. I tend to err on the side that hand writing analysis is hokum, but I'm more inclined to think the FBI knows far more about it than I do.

Thank you for explaining that! I hope nobody thinks I live under a bridge since I just joined. Lol

Mods: Please don't give a T/O! I just wanted to understand the comment and make sure I'm following the rules! Thank you!

Welcome to Websleuths, KBisME!
:welcome:

But remember also, that one of the roomies came home during the ???3-4 timeframe for an hour. So did the laundry go in right after he left, or before????

I have another theory I would like to throw out here.

I have had a real problem with the 2 loads of clothes she manage to wash. The picture of Travis in the shower where he is looking straight ahead is taken around 5:30. If I remember correctly, the roommate came back to the house at around 6:30. That leaves one hour to commit this murder, take him to the shower, wash him off (maybe her too), throw water everywhere, clean up as much as she could, gather all the weapons, remove any trace of her being there, load her car and wash the 2 loads of clothes.

I am thinking maybe she actually left and Travis stripped the bedding and put it all into the washing machine. There was only a few items in the washer that the police found and the forensic lady said she thought bleach had been used even though she couldn't say with certainty. There was no signs of bleach on the bedding found in the dryer. With so few items found in the washer, are you really going to take the time to wash 2 loads when you could have just put everthing into one?

I think she left, came back when he was in the shower, started taking pictures of him without his knowledge until the last one and then it went down hill from there.

Just looking at his fingers. That is all. :seeya:
arias30n-2-web.jpg

Welcome to Websleuths, KBisME!
:welcome:

Thank you!! :seeya:

I've been lurking for a while, but had to join and give my 2 cents. I'm addicted now though. It's a good thing I work from home and don't have my boss watching what I do all day long Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317