Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:fence: Yes, yes and yes. I was just about to post, but in the next two hours our posts may be deleted as we aren't allowed here IMHO to even acknowledge or point that out. Many folks have been banned in other threads for pointing this out...........so, careful folks............. hope to see you on the other side and hope we are still both here after these posts are deleted soon.

WS does the 2nd amendment I guess, and allows posts by those who live under the bridge.

But you are right.........it's gotten even more common after FCA trial for them. And in the last week............:what:

Google it folks!

? I'm confused. Those who live under the bridge? :waitasec:

:fence: Yes, yes and yes. I was just about to post, but in the next two hours our posts may be deleted as we aren't allowed here IMHO to even acknowledge or point that out. Many folks have been banned in other threads for pointing this out...........so, careful folks............. hope to see you on the other side and hope we are still both here after these posts are deleted soon.

WS does the 2nd amendment I guess, and allows posts by those who live under the bridge.

But you are right.........it's gotten even more common after FCA trial for them. And in the last week............:what:

Google it folks!

Is it what I posted?

Hmmm......It does make me wonder though about credibility since he uses the initials JVM (obviously Jane Velez Mitchell) - is he an avid court watcher?

The use of JVM doesn't make me wonder about his credibility as much as him not going to the state or the investigator, especially given the claims we are hearing now that jodi is on the stand. I imagine anyone who knew her (well or only met her) has been following the online blogs, forums and facebook enough to have picked up the JVM lingo.

Google it folks!

??? I'm thoroughly confused... What am I supposed to Google? What should I be careful about? The Constitution? 2nd Amendment issues are off-topic in this thread imv unless something comes up that relates to AZ v. JA - which is unlikely...

I'm so confused... is it something else? I don't want to break any rules!

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis

I think they are totally DB's fingers. They are rather "knobby" looking with large knuckles and the nails match. Travis had very long slender fingers. I would bet DB is going to be returning to the stand.

Sassy, I was thinking the same thing after I saw the pic of DB fingers. IMO that pic is of DB and not Travis. I can see Juan calling him back to the stand....and I don't think DB would lie about it either.

JMO

Actually he said there was another reason...

After you get shot, you are incapable of defending yourself ( no defense hand wounds)

This link has some interesting information.

http://io9.com/5916677/why-you-probably-wont-experience-your-own-traumatic-death

"Eagleman says that many people survive shots to the head because bullets are relatively small and travel at high velocity. When shot just right, a bullet can quickly enter and exit the skull without inflicting too much damage."

The above is what happened to Travis.

As for the bleeding issue, I reviewed the ME trial testimony. He did state that he found no hemorrhaging in the brain, but the brain had already decomposed to the point that it was no longer possible to observe the bullet trail. I feel that the brain's state of decomposition erased the evidence of bleeding on the inside.

He also stated that he could not be 100% if he was dead when the bullet entered and exited his brain.

Jodi left her hand print in blood on the wall and her DNA when she bled from cuts on her hand. She would of been found and we'd be in the same place. It would still be that it wasn't Jodi's fault that Travis is dead. It's his, and she "had" to kill him.

I forgot about the bloody palm print, thank you. And that reminds me of her telling the detective her blood may have been there from giving Napoleon a bath. Maybe I'm not doing it right, but not once have I given a dog a bath in which it ended up with my blood on the walls. She is so bizarre.

Sassy, I was thinking the same thing after I saw the pic of DB fingers. IMO that pic is of DB and not Travis. I can see Juan calling him back to the stand....and I don't think DB would lie about it either.

JMO

I totally agree that the pic is not TA and could possibly be DB. Wouldn't they at least have confirmed that the picture was sent to JA from TA's phone?

??? I'm thoroughly confused... What am I supposed to Google? What should I be careful about? The Constitution? 2nd Amendment issues are off-topic in this thread imv unless something comes up that relates to AZ v. JA - which is unlikely...

I'm so confused... is it something else? I don't want to break any rules!

I think some of us are just remembering this defense trick to find the "pulse" of what the thoughts are on certain aspects of the case and we feel laryngitis of the fingers coming on.

http://www.uproxx.com/technology/20...ored-social-media-blogs-to-shape-her-defense/

With all due respect, can we please stop perpetuating the idea that just because someone is male they are more likely to behave a certain way when attacked.

With all due respect, the idea that because someone is male they are more likely to behave a certain way in specific circumstances is perfectly valid. I think if we're all on board that a "hot blooded" or "normal" male can be expected to succomb to the sexual wiles of a psycho (a sentiment expressed here over and over again) that he might be expected also to respond in stereotypical ways to a physical assault of a non-sexual nature. Did he respond as expected in this case? Maybe not. But I think he did. Which tells me that he wasn't taken "hostage" but was surprised very suddenly and with no recourse in the shower. I don't see him allowing himself to be tied and duct-taped for several hours while Jodi took nakkie pics of herself then forced him into the shower to take multiple nude pics -- most of which look perfectly normal or, at least, like the victim is oblivious (not a hostage)

This link has some interesting information.

http://io9.com/5916677/why-you-probably-wont-experience-your-own-traumatic-death

"Eagleman says that many people survive shots to the head because bullets are relatively small and travel at high velocity. When shot just right, a bullet can quickly enter and exit the skull without inflicting too much damage."

The above is what happened to Travis.

As for the bleeding issue, I reviewed the ME trial testimony. He did state that he found no hemorrhaging in the brain, but the brain had already decomposed to the point that it was no longer possible to observe the bullet trail. I feel that the brain's state of decomposition erased the evidence of bleeding on the inside.

He also stated that he could not be 100% if he was dead when the bullet entered and exited his brain.
BBM

Did the ME testify to this? I don't recall exactly what he said, but I don't remember him saying that at all, or it being in his report. I could have missed it though.

JMO

I do not think he would either. He seems like a very decent man that got caught in the JA crossfire. These photos could have been taken during an innocent private time between them. She saved them and sent them to herself. She certainly does not mind looking at other people's computers or cellphones. Maybe she was trying to upload them to TA's computer and he caught her. Maybe that is why it was broken in the floor. Travis has such long slender fingers with rounded nails. These fingers are not slender and the nails are not rounded. I do not think DB did anything wrong. I think he just fell hard for a liar and a killer and he is paying for it. I hate it for his son.

I was just posting about ACandyRose who always did timelines for us to reference. Is there ONE ONE AND ONLY ONE post that has an updated timeline comparable to hers at WS?

DAYUM!

I don't think Cancun had anything to do with it either. I think it all came to a head around May 28 when Jodi staged the gun theft -- I think she had been considering it even before that when she made her plans to visit Ryan Burns. What happened on May 28 to drive Jodi to making a final commitment to murder Travis? Well, that was the day that Lisa got in touch with Travis again after not talking to him for a couple of months. Likely Jodi knew exactly who Travis was talking to and when -- no doubt she had access to his online phone records. May 28 -- three days before she rented the car and started her trip.

It was also around this same time that Travis found out Jodi was breaking into his Facebook account, and he told her to stay out of his life for good. How did he find out she hacked his Facebook? One possibility -- when she found out Travis had been talking to Lisa again on May 28, she logged on his Facebook and read his messages to find out what he and Lisa had been talking about, and then called Travis and confronted him about whatever she found. Just like she did with Bobby, and just like she had done with Travis when she had snooped on his text messages in the past.

I think Travis made it clear once and for all that it was over and there was no going back. Realizing she was never going to get Travis back, Jodi decided to kill him -- and at that point, I don't think there was a thing Travis could have said or done to change the outcome of what happened.

With all due respect, the idea that because someone is male they are more likely to behave a certain way in specific circumstances is perfectly valid. I think if we're all on board that a "hot blooded" or "normal" male can be expected to succomb to the sexual wiles of a psycho (a sentiment expressed here over and over again) that he might be expected also to respond in stereotypical ways to a physical assault of a non-sexual nature. Did he respond as expected in this case? Maybe not. But I think he did. Which tells me that he wasn't taken "hostage" but was surprised very suddenly and with no recourse in the shower. I don't seem him allowing himself to be tied and duct-taped for several hours while Jodi took nakkie pics of herself then forced him into the shower to take multiple nude pics -- most of which look perfectly normal or, at least, like the victim is oblivious (not a hostage)
Peer reviewed citations?

I totally agree that the pic is not TA and could possibly be DB. Wouldn't they at least have confirmed that the picture was sent to JA from TA's phone?

Even if it was confirmed that it came from TA's phone, I still don't believe it was him who sent it considering how likely it was that she had access to his phone, computer etc.

I don't think I'll be tuning in to the trial testimony tomorrow. Last time, I barely got through her anal rape fabrication. It was sickening. I never thought that she would go that far with her lies. It's only going to get worse. We may even hear that the little boys were infants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics