Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't I hear that Carmeron Diaz or somebody like her wore spiderman undies in a movie flick? That may have been the thought if TA sent them to her. Knowing this Lizzie Borden as we do, I would imagine she asked or commented on how much she would like them.

Totally O/T here, but I need you guys and your prayers. Last night my neighbor, my friend, my tenant of five years was found dead in his home. His 17 yr. son found him dead. Sebastian was only 49 yrs. old. There was no foul play.

All of us that live here on the river are in total shock.

I guess this only ties into the murder of TA by the fact that so many people love and respect others, and would never, ever think of doing anything to harm another human being.

Your prayers for Sebastian and his son Andrew, please. <3

Oh, I'm so sorry 4Jacy..! :( I'm on it...
((((big hugs)))) I hope you're okay...

Totally O/T here, but I need you guys and your prayers. Last night my neighbor, my friend, my tenant of five years was found dead in his home. His 17 yr. son found him dead. Sebastian was only 49 yrs. old. There was no foul play.

I guess this only ties into the murder of TA by the fact that so many people love and respect others, and would never, ever think of doing anything to harm another human being.

Omg, that is horrible. May he rest in peace and may God give strength to his family and friends to help them get through this.

Times like this.........I really miss ACandyRose!!!!!!!!

For those that are new to forums, ACandyRose was someone who other sites and sleuthers linked to as she was one who focused on her site for just doing organization of timelines and evidence for others to reference. A repository. One of the last ones she did was Caylee Anthony.........and then one more I believe.

I do know why she dropped out.......but another matter.........but.......as I believe she is a member here..........and for others that benefited you may want to consider ........

*ATL goes to member list and old messages to check in on ACandyRose and wish her good health*

:seeya:

http://www.acandyrose.com/

Prayers going out for you, Andrew and Sebastian. I am so sorry.

:praying:

Didn't I hear that Carmeron Diaz or somebody like her wore spiderman undies in a movie flick? That may have been the thought if TA sent them to her. Knowing this Lizzie Borden as we do, I would imagine she asked or commented on how much she would like them.

Yes. Cameron Diaz dances in little boy Spider-Man underwear in the movie Charlie's Angels. It's the first thing I thought of when she said he sent them to her. My brother said her booty dance in the movie is hot. I thought it was cute and funny. IF he really did send them to her.... It's probably what he was thinking about and I wouldn't be surprised if they had watched that together and joked about her dancing like that for him or something.

Her undergrad degree is in political science and Spanish literature. She went to Fordham law and started with IS ft 8 years after graduation. She may have gone to school with the intention of being a journalist (much like I intended to go to med school) but didn't and hasn't.

Is there something specific about her that you take issue with?

LE uses both so i don't think it's pseudo-science imo. They are tools that can be used, even if they can't always be used in court. If HE were that unreliable they would never be used by LE

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Pseudo-science is probably too strong a word, but polygraphs are garbage, IMO. I'm all for LE using reliable tools to help catch a killer, but polygraphs are laughable.

ETA: passing a poly even while lying is ridiculously easy. I don't condemn LE for using them, because they don't rely on them.

IMO

And of interest to me for follow up with Juan is that she was late to Ryans by more than a half day. Knowing that Travis's roommate was there on the day he died.........from what was it..3-4???????? That her plans were off!!!! So she did it after she learned that roomie was going to be there. Perhaps she thought she could sneak in and do the deed.........but timing precluded her plans when the roomie was there from 3-4.....so she had to do afterwards.

Durn........miss ACandyRose timelines as not sure that all on this thread know that roomie was home the day he was murdered. Think Travis told her that, so she had to change plans and was therefore so late to Ryan's.

:moo: :moo: :moo:

I don't think Cancun had anything to do with it either. I think it all came to a head around May 28 when Jodi staged the gun theft -- I think she had been considering it even before that when she made her plans to visit Ryan Burns. What happened on May 28 to drive Jodi to making a final commitment to murder Travis? Well, that was the day that Lisa got in touch with Travis again after not talking to him for a couple of months. Likely Jodi knew exactly who Travis was talking to and when -- no doubt she had access to his online phone records. May 28 -- three days before she rented the car and started her trip.

It was also around this same time that Travis found out Jodi was breaking into his Facebook account, and he told her to stay out of his life for good. How did he find out she hacked his Facebook? One possibility -- when she found out Travis had been talking to Lisa again on May 28, she logged on his Facebook and read his messages to find out what he and Lisa had been talking about, and then called Travis and confronted him about whatever she found. Just like she did with Bobby, and just like she had done with Travis when she had snooped on his text messages in the past.

I think Travis made it clear once and for all that it was over and there was no going back. Realizing she was never going to get Travis back, Jodi decided to kill him -- and at that point, I don't think there was a thing Travis could have said or done to change the outcome of what happened.

So sorry.....

For Andrew and Sebastian

:praying:

I don't believe the bullet came last. I don't find the medical examiner's reasoning convincing. The evidence he cites has other explanations.

He cited two reasons

1. There were no signs of bleeding from the bullet wound.

Easily explained by the evidence that the body had undergone some cleaning with water after Jodi placed it in the shower. Based on the positioning of the body in relation to the shower head and faucet, Travis's head would have received the most of the cleaning attempt.

2. The bullet shell was found on dried blood.

Bullet shells are quite bouncy. Perhaps the shell ejected into a clean corner of the bathroom but as Arias was trying to clean the bathroom after the murder she kicked the shell, causing it to bounce onto a drying blood stain.

Logic says that Travis was first shot then knifed. Even Jodi says this. In her second story about the murder she indicated that the gunshot came first. She would have had no reason to lie about this because stating an incorrect sequence of events would gain her nothing as it risked contradicting the forensic science, thereby further undermining her credibility.

Actually he said there was another reason...

After you get shot, you are incapable of defending yourself ( no defense hand wounds)

Karmady - about the conversation we were having yesterday. Go watch the 48 Hours episode about Susan Wright.

This woman lured her husband with sex, tied up her husband, binding his wrists and ankles to the bed; tortured him, and ultimately stabbed him 193 times (obviously killing him). She used two different knives -- her stabbing was interrupted by their toddler son walking in; she took the child back to bed, went to the kitchen to retrieve a second knife and resumed stabbing him.

This is a petite woman, and her husband was a large able-bodied man. After she bound him and tortured him and stabbed him 193 times, she dragged him down a flight of stairs and buried him in the backyard - she then applied for a restraining order against him to cover her tracks. Her husband was found five days later.

I think that's a pretty good example of a female carrying out a brutal attack against an able bodied male, holding him "hostage" for some time and torturing him and killing him.

The prosecutor was Kelly Siegler, who's a legend around these parts, and she's even more aggressive than Martinez. She was relentless when she cross-examined Wright, and it was effective.

Yes, I'm vaguely familiar with that case, too. But again, the husband willingly participated in the binding part thinking it was part of sex. And she abused him after he had been voluntarily bound. He wasn't bound with a threat of violence by her and wasn't unbound and forced to move about prior to being killed. My point was pertaining to a man being knowingly taken hostage by a woman wielding a small gun or knife with obvious ill intent from the get go and that a young strong man likely wouldn't just go along with it. I have little doubt that Travis would have allowed Jodi to tie him up for sex. Which is interesting, since she didn't!

That makes me feel a little better about it. Plus... who gets a letter from someone and makes a copy of it? Makes a copy and then gets rid of the original? That alone makes them seem shady to me. I didn't know one of the experts said it probably was his handwriting though. That bothers me.
This is why a lot of times it isn't admissible in court...it isn't 100% as brought up earlier....it is only a tool.

:what:

I hope so too... I think it's likely due to adrenalin.

Doc in the house says you are mostly correct. Adrenalin shunts blood to vital organs. He also said that unfortunately, TA did suffer

Yes, I'm vaguely familiar with that case, too. But again, the husband willingly participated in the binding part thinking it was part of sex. And she abused him after he had been voluntarily bound. He wasn't bound with a threat of violence by her and wasn't unbound and forced to move about prior to being killed. My point was pertaining to a man being knowingly taken hostage by a woman wielding a small gun or knife with obvious ill intent from the get go and that a young strong man likely wouldn't just go along with it. I have little doubt that Travis would have allowed Jodi to tie him up for sex. Which is interesting, since she didn't!
With all due respect, can we please stop perpetuating the idea that just because someone is male they are more likely to behave a certain way when attacked.

Is there something specific about her that you take issue with?

I've never seen her, ever, and couldn't care less about her. I just know she's not a journalist since someone mentioned it and I looked it up.

BK is saying experts will say PTSD. From WHAT???? A spoon? Puhleeeez.

LOL. Juan can use me for a rebuttal witness on that one. BTW, found a krav maga program nearby. Both daughters are interested and will pursue in AM. Thank you for the suggestion

Hmmm, I feel trolls afoot. Is it because of tomorrow?

:fence: Yes, yes and yes. I was just about to post, but in the next two hours our posts may be deleted as we aren't allowed here IMHO to even acknowledge or point that out. Many folks have been banned in other threads for pointing this out...........so, careful folks............. hope to see you on the other side and hope we are still both here after these posts are deleted soon.

WS does the 2nd amendment I guess, and allows posts by those who live under the bridge.

But you are right.........it's gotten even more common after FCA trial for them. And in the last week............:what:

Google it folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member