Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my opinion - I have no facts to back this up - that he'd just got in the shower and was doing the initial wet down when JA began her creepy stalker photo session.

I recall that in the defense opening arguments, it was claimed that Travis, not Jodi, suggested the photo shoot in the shower -- to show off his muscles. Yet in her interrogation, she stated that it was her who suggested the shower shoot, and that Travis told her NO at first. She had to coerce him into it.

Well, this is one Jodi interview I had not seen till tonight.

"Why Jodi is smiling in her mug shot" (Just 1 min/ 22 sec in length)

Why Jodi Arias is smiling in her mugshot - 48 Hours - CBS News

The lead in to the 48 Hours "Picture Perfect" episode says that BOTH the prosecution and the defense subpoenaed their interview about the "ninja attack" they recorded shortly (less than a week) after she was arrested.

I sincerely hope that THIS interview was also subpoenaed, and that it is played for the jury. Holey buckets. What a whackjob liar she is.

I haven't followed this case for 4+ years, so prolly this is old news for most here. But it's a good 1'22" to review about what a really diabolical liar she is, imo.

Just looking at his fingers. That is all. :seeya:
arias30n-2-web.jpg

Now that would not surprise me. Not at all.

Is there somebody on here who plans to watch most or all of the trial over the next 3 days who would be willing to text me highlights throughout these days? Maybe one per hour or so which would amount to 4 per day? I'll be dying without any access and long work days. Pretty please with sugar and whipped cream on top? Just pm me...and I'll give ya my cell number. I'd be ever so grateful! I need a lifeline!!

OK. At risk of getting A T/O, but hoping that Salem with give me a pass..... I am answering about 4 questions from apparent newbies.

What I am referring to are trolls. It is a reference to folks that come on discussion boards merely for the purpose of throwing chit on walls, creating discourse to create division on these boards. They (according to definition) just like to try to get folks to be devisive, and often do CIRCULAR arguments. You can google "how to avoid a troll" on google. In previous cases, they come from the "opposition" side, or in one case, we learned (admitted by the defense atty) they were actually doing this for the defense to create not only confusion and discourse, but to TEST THE DEFENSE THEORIES in a well publicized case.

They are here IMHO right now big time, and some members perhaps need to put some folks on ignore.

It is against TOS to point out specifics.........so just use your judgement .....and your IQ and you will EASILY be able to see. :moo::moo:

Thank you ATL, I appreciate the explanation. I've been a member for a few years but I only recently came out of lurk mode.

Thank you. I would also believe an FBI expert. I should know by now that there's a lot of bad information out there and should have found out more about them before letting myself get upset that SOMEONE said they COULD be written by him.
And another thing - the defense is willing to lie and smear Travis in the most vile way; it's not out of the realm of possibility that there was some obfuscation on Nurmi's part when he claimed an expert said the letter could have been written by Travis.

Like this, for example.

Expert to Nurmi: dude, i can't tell who wrote this. sure, it could have been Travis or Jodi, or the dog for all i know. got any pizza?

Yeah, don't know where the pizza stuff came from. MMMM, pizza.
IMO

Well, this is one Jodi interview I had not seen till tonight.

"Why Jodi is smiling in her mug shot" (Just 1 min/ 22 sec in length)

Why Jodi Arias is smiling in her mugshot - 48 Hours - CBS News

The lead in to the 48 Hours "Picture Perfect" episode says that BOTH the prosecution and the defense subpoenaed their interview about the "ninja attack" they recorded shortly (less than a week) after she was arrested.

I sincerely hope that THIS interview was also subpoenaed, and that it is played for the jury. Holey buckets. What a whackjob liar she is.

I haven't followed this case for 4+ years, so prolly this is old news for most here. But it's a good 1'22" to review about what a really diabolical liar she is, imo.

I can't get the video to play, but her mugshot has always bugged me. Who smiles when they just got arrested for MURDER?! It's hilarious to me that she thought her "ninja attack" story was believable enough to do a 48 Hours interview about it.

Oh, nobody believes me??? :waitasec: Hmmm... SELF DEFENSE!! Yeah, that's what happened. I'm telling the truth this time, honest. :furious:

Is there somebody on here who plans to watch most or all of the trial over the next 3 days who would be willing to text me highlights throughout these days? Maybe one per hour or so which would amount to 4 per day? I'll be dying without any access and long work days. Pretty please with sugar and whipped cream on top? Just pm me...and I'll give ya my cell number. I'd be ever so grateful! I need a lifeline!!

I don't know how to PM you Lol, but I'll do it if you don't have someone already. I work from home, so I keep it on all day.

I have another theory I would like to throw out here.

I have had a real problem with the 2 loads of clothes she manage to wash. The picture of Travis in the shower where he is looking straight ahead is taken around 5:30. If I remember correctly, the roommate came back to the house at around 6:30. That leaves one hour to commit this murder, take him to the shower, wash him off (maybe her too), throw water everywhere, clean up as much as she could, gather all the weapons, remove any trace of her being there, load her car and wash the 2 loads of clothes.

I am thinking maybe she actually left and Travis stripped the bedding and put it all into the washing machine. There was only a few items in the washer that the police found and the forensic lady said she thought bleach had been used even though she couldn't say with certainty. There was no signs of bleach on the bedding found in the dryer. With so few items found in the washer, are you really going to take the time to wash 2 loads when you could have just put everthing into one?

I think she left, came back when he was in the shower, started taking pictures of him without his knowledge until the last one and then it went down hill from there.

I think Travis washed the sheets and put them in the dryer. JA threw the clothing items and camera in the washing machine, added bleach, and hit the road. I also think she put the things she took with her in a trash bag and put it in her rent car and hit the road.

You brought up some interesting points, great post!

IMHO - not the fingers but I think I do know what fingers match, but I don't know if I can post it. I sent a note to a mod to ask. I have not heard back. If I get the green light, I will say whom I think the fingers belong to. Otherwise, I will just sit on my thoughts.

Can you at least give me a hint? LOL

Until then....I'm going with DB.

I definitely want to hear (or see..LOL) your thoughts.

I'm really surprised at how many folks on here have guns or have been victims of gun crime. I live in Canada and don't know anyone who owns a gun, or has been held at gun point or shot at EVER.
I'm kinda scared to go visit the US now. Scary stuff.

I think it is just a lot of posters here are those who have been a crime victim or close to a crime victim and were drawn to this site. Maybe cathartic I hope?

I can't get the video to play, but her mugshot has always bugged me. Who smiles when they just got arrested for MURDER?! It's hilarious to me that she thought her "ninja attack" story was believable enough to do a 48 Hours interview about it.

Oh, nobody believes me??? :waitasec: Hmmm... SELF DEFENSE!! Yeah, that's what happened. I'm telling the truth this time, honest. :furious:
Yep. And even the self defense claim is ridiculous.

I don't imagine your average person could kill someone, even justifiably, then go along like nothing happened. Personally, I'd be a mess.

What's ME?

ME = Medical Examiner. Joypath works in that world and was the medical/pahology go to person in the Caylee Anthony case.......similar to AZLawyer, who was to go to legal person in that case. She is a biggie........and has had some stuff lately since December that has taken her away. :grouphug: to Joypath for what you lived through that recent experience.... tears for the children.

anywhooooooooooo......

They both we so very very patient and helped us all on the threads. We have now a couple of new lawyers that have been verified on this case (mormonaty and monor4th)...........but those two..........they were there for years and were RESPECTED AND WILL ALWAYS BE within the WS community. I don't believe we have a "house" pathologist on this case as we did with the FCA trial.

i'll sum up what she says about why she's smiling in her mug shot.. 1. it's what Travis would do 2. she knew it would be all over the internet, so "why not?!" 3. she says she's... AHAHAHAHAHA... "innocent"... AHAHAHAHAHAAA!

I don't know how to PM you Lol, but I'll do it if you don't have someone already. I work from home, so I keep it on all day.

Look in your upper right corner and you'll see "private messages". I'll send you a msg then you reply and let me know you got it ok? Gracias!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics