Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so NOT looking forward to today's testiphony.

I won't be watching. I'll just be refreshing this thread.

Her anal rape story made me nauseous, literally -- and not because I believed her. It was sickening how this thing could get on the stand and accuse the victim she physically destroyed of something so awful and try so hard to make it sound believable. And guess what, we haven't heard the end of her rape lies (she's also claiming that she was raped the day she killed Travis). So prepare yourself.

I really wish I could fast forward to cross.

Per JC on InSession. Many of Jodi's Family will be in Court today. I "believe" she said Jodi's Father "would" be in the Courtroom. I was interrupted so may have it wrong. JC did say Jodi's Dad is on dialysis.

Yes, I heard this also. This is the Dad who could slap JA accross the face and not leave a bruise, according to JA.

Is this the Deanna Riley that according to JA Travis said was unstable?

Yep! I think her last name is Reed though. She said he told her that when he asked her to keep distance because his ex would be there. My guess is he asked her not to hang all over him because he didn't want to be rude to Deanna and she twisted that it her mind to think she was unstable or something. We all know that JA is the unstable one!

Yep! I think her last name is Reed though. She said he told her that when he asked her to keep distance because his ex would be there. My guess is he asked her not to hang all over him because he didn't want to be rude to Deanna and she twisted that it her mind to think she was unstable or something. We all know that JA is the unstable one!

Can you please provide a link to this? I don't remember hearing anything like this. Thank you.

I won't be watching. I'll just be refreshing this thread.

Her anal rape story made me nauseous, literally -- and not because I believed her. It was sickening how this thing could get on the stand and accuse the victim she physically destroyed of something so awful and try so hard to make it sound believable. And guess what, we haven't heard the end of her rape lies (she's also claiming that she was raped the day she killed Travis). So prepare yourself.

I really wish I could fast forward to cross.

I hadn't heard she was claiming she was raped on that day this yet. I wonder, how can this be proved. I'm with you about fast forwarding to cross.

I hadn't heard she was claiming she was raped on that day this yet. I wonder, how can this be proved. I'm with you about fast forwarding to cross.

Yes, people need to provide links if they make statements like this since it is confusing to people who are not following the case as closely as some.

It's in the defense opening argument. According to her defense team, Travis lost his temper over a computer virus, turned Jodi over and had rough vaginal sex with her. Sex calms him down, they allege.

If there was a need to hurry this along, the Judge has the option to jump in to allow/not any testimony. Since this is a fight for JA's life, maybe the Judge is allowing more leeway than usual? But, then, it's not usual for the defendant to testify like this. JA is claiming defense from abuse and she's the only one who can give the testimony to back that up. I've seen/heard nothing to lead to that conclusion, though.

IMO, we are in an age of '50 Shades' and the sexual adventures she has described sound totally consensual.

This I do not understand, how is she allowed to say "Travis told me" I heard her saying this also. I wonder if Deanna will be able to get on the stand, or has she already testified. Does anyone know???

This I do not understand, how is she allowed to say "Travis told me" I heard her saying this also. I wonder if Deanna will be able to get on the stand, or has she already testified. Does anyone know???

I wish the DT had called her to the stand too. She would have denied any physical abuse occurring between her and Travis. She said as much to 48 hours.

I know it's tough for TA's siblings to be there, but I like that they are. JA has to face them. She looks at the jury, but never looks at them. Very telling.

But she already said Travis never raped her:banghead:

I would guess we will see some people on the stand. It's my impression Jodi was the type who hung all over Travis. Perhaps Travis just told her repeatedly to stop. Jodi's perception of the reason is what I believe we are seeing her testify to. She has morphed it into her own version. And lies.

The talking head on IS now feels JA is very credible and sweet but she says nothing about her first two stories where she was also very detailed in relaying the invasion of the ninja's or the first story of not being anywhere near Travis and hadn't seen him since April. :furious:

Can you please provide a link to this? I don't remember hearing anything like this. Thank you.

Oh I'm sorry, I should have added MOO. I believe she said on the stand that TA told her that Deanna was unstable. I was adding my opinion that she interpreted him harmlessly asking her not to hang on him out of respect for Deanna's feelings. MOO. Sorry for any confusion!

It's in the defense opening argument. According to her defense team, Travis lost his temper over a computer virus, turned Jodi over and had rough vaginal sex with her. Sex calms him down, they allege.

OK, this is very interesting! I learned from the murder trial of Caylee Marie Anthony the defense can say anything they want and do not have to prove anything, well at least that's how it worked for JB. But in this trial I learned since JA is claiming she was defending herself from Travis while she was stabbing him in the back she had to get up on the stand and tell how this happened. Again I do wonder where is the proof of this rape?????

my opinion but Arias will be on the stand all this week and into next week.

(this includes cross and REDIRECT... don't forget about that good ole redirect :no:)

Nooooo, say it ain't so Nurse :what:

Good morning all :seeya: I am ready to get this show on the road!
A little comedy (below) before we have to listen to the bs.

tumblr_mi11bdYWrJ1r54ecco1_500.jpg

Good morning, friends. :grouphug:

Yes, this may be one more day of fantasy blathering by the killer. I choose to look at it as one more day of allowing her as much rope as she desires.

Prayers for strength for Travis Alexander's family and all those who knew and loved him.

I wish the DT had called her to the stand too. She would have denied any physical abuse occurring between her and Travis. She said as much to 48 hours.

I wonder if Juan Martinez could call her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member