Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the defense rests, can't the prosecution call rebuttal witnesses?

I'm no legal eagle, but isn't there direct/cross then redirect/cross for both sides?

I hadn't heard she was claiming she was raped on that day this yet. I wonder, how can this be proved. I'm with you about fast forwarding to cross.

I think that is preposterous. What man rapes a woman and uses Ky jelly?

I think she forced herself on him..........bringing the Ky with her.

imo

When the defense rests, can't the prosecution call rebuttal witnesses?

I'm no legal eagle, but isn't there direct/cross then redirect/cross for both sides?

Yes and he will imo.

But what is going to be the most riveting is when Juan gets his chance to cross JA.

imo

Ive been thinking --- does anyone think that the ample bosom drunk lady was the mysterious "married LDS women" that Travis was emailing/"flirting" with? That may have inspired ja to tell that story

Oh I'm sorry, I should have added MOO. I believe she said on the stand that TA told her that Deanna was unstable. I was adding my opinion that she interpreted him harmlessly asking her not to hang on him out of respect for Deanna's feelings. MOO. Sorry for any confusion!

You are correct. I have been watching recaps on InSession (painful lol). Jodi did testify to this. It was on just a bit ago.

The talking head on IS now feels JA is very credible and sweet but she says nothing about her first two stories where she was also very detailed in relaying the invasion of the ninja's or the first story of not being anywhere near Travis and hadn't seen him since April. :furious:

That talking head is a defense attorney.
:furious:
imo

But she already said Travis never raped her:banghead:

THAT'S RIGHT!!!!! I'd forgotten that. So I wonder how she'll explain that. I'm thinking of how she explained why she said "No Jury
Will Ever Convict Me" MARK MY WORDS!!

I am watching the recap on IS right now (sound muted). She is just grinning and loving this, every moment is enjoyable. The glee is shining from her eyes and the smiles seem hard to contain. She should be held in contempt for being downright deplorable.

The next few days will be torture but I believe all this time happily rehashing her lies about Travis will only infuriate the jury. They know she isn't demure or innocent of a heinous crime and will most likely feel insulted by this testimony. Oh, I hope I'm right...

IMO! :)

You are correct. I have been watching recaps on InSession (painful lol). Jodi did testify to this. It was on just a bit ago.

I have no idea how I missed this, but never heard it before. Travis said that Deanna was "unstable", yet he left his dog to her?

I have no idea how I missed this, but never heard it before. Travis said that Deanna was "unstable", yet he left his dog to her?

Travis didn't say this----JA said it in her testimony as the previous poster wrote (and is correct).

I am watching the recap on IS right now (sound muted). She is just grinning and loving this, every moment is enjoyable. The glee is shining from her eyes and the smiles seem hard to contain. She should be held in contempt for being downright deplorable.

The next few days will be torture but I believe all this time happily rehashing her lies about Travis will only infuriate the jury. They know she isn't demure or innocent of a heinous crime and will most likely feel insulted by this testimony. Oh, I hope I'm right...

IMO! :)

I think it is going to backfire. Wendi Ariano tried to blame her victim too. Saying she had to kill him in self defense and she was abused. Went on for 9 days on the stand. They sure believed her so much they gave her the death penalty.

IMO

bbm.
jodi said that Travis said that.. so it's probably not even remotely true. moo.

The talking head on IS now feels JA is very credible and sweet but she says nothing about her first two stories where she was also very detailed in relaying the invasion of the ninja's or the first story of not being anywhere near Travis and hadn't seen him since April. :furious:

Is this the same person who said "what the state is allegedly saying she did" ? It amazes me how much the "expert" don't know about the cases they talk about.

I don't know her exact words regarding him "telling" her, but I found this...

"An ironic moment occurred when Arias described a former girlfriend of Travis Alexander named Deanna Reed (spelling?). She was referring to a time when a group of people gathered at Travis's home and Ms. Reed was expected to attend. Arias claims Travis asked her to be cautious when Deanna Reed was around, because she was "emotionally unstable" and would "freak out" if she saw Travis with another woman. Whether or not that was really said, I don't know. Talking about another woman being emotionally unstable seemed odd coming out of her mouth!"

Quoted from: http://mycrimetime.blogspot.com/2013/02/jodi-arias-testifies-i-felt-like.html

Again, MOO is that he said something along the lines of "Don't hang all over me while she's there. Her and I were serious and she still gets her feelings hurt seeing me with other women." or something harmless and respectful like that, but Jodi twisted it in her mind and heard what she wanted! :moo:

I am not pleased that the Judge apparently ruled in her chambers that JA can get back on the stand tell perverted stories today

:furious:

BBM

Yes, IIRC.

I have read about Juan Martinez and he is known to hold some of his best evidence back for rebuttal. He is so good he already knows if the DT is going to put on a case.

So we are going to see some riveting evidence if Nurmi ever shuts up.

IMO

bbm.
jodi said that Travis said that.. so it's probably not even remotely true. moo.

Ahhh...okay. I remember Jodi saying that someone was unstable and didn't remember her saying that Travis had told her that. Didn't remember it was Deanna. I agree with you...no truth in anything she says...:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angelicbexy