Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he were really abusive he would've proposed a long time before the end of their relationship or at the bare minimum moved her in. JMO

Pretty sure Travis never discussed marrying or procreating with THIS thing.

Yes... he had the potential to fall in line... with MY program!

He had the potential to change? Change what? He wouldn't even let her out of his room or present themselves as a couple. She was a booty call, and nothing more. He was looking for a woman to marry, and it wasn't going to be her.

MOO

Mel

"The same guy I feel in love with .."

I missed when she fell in love with him because she has only described being totally miserable and not very close to Travis.

She's gone from praying to keep her vow of chastity to "his phone call made me feel sexy and erotic, so I enjoyed talking to him".

Objection, your honor. The defendant is asking us to suspend all reality.

I sure hope that's amongst the things JM is writing down right now...I'd love to hear him ask her about that.

Ello sleuthers, :( I am trying to play catch up, I had a funeral to attend this AM and I am just now tuning in, anyone have a brief summary of what I missed? TIA!!

think the funeral would have been better ---- that said sorry for your loss

not much

Hold up - did she just say Travis was also in (Toluca?) CA when the sex call was made?

July 2007 He's calling her. The phone calls have been loving, and not sexual talk.

Wow, laughing and chatting on the defendant's side, very sad faces on the victim's side. Makes me wonder if the defendant's side think this is a fun game, one that got them out of work for the day. Shameful.

It's despicable behaviour.

If he were really abusive he would've proposed a long time before the end of their relationship or at the bare minimum moved her in. JMO

Didn't she say to Detective F. that she lived with TA for months and months and months and months?

That was a total lie - correct?

Mel

OMFG get off of the stand Jodi!
liars.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics