Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so where are we? I need a flow chart or schematic of some sort...

summer of 2007????

End of June, 2008....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz OMG, we still have a year to go. Hope you have lots and lots of paper. And tape, don't forget the tape.

Yes, along with taking everybody's gum away. :what: I've never seen so much chewing gum chomping in court in all my life. I really think it's disrespectful. I don't remember if it was the OJ trial or Scott/Laci Peterson murder trial... but the bailiff went around on judges orders making people spit out the gum or swallow it.

OT/ If the jury did like I did this past weekend and watched "The Walking Dead" marathon on AMC... they are definitely asleep right now. I'll take my Zombies over Jodi Arias any day of the week.

AMEN! I thought I was the only one that noticed. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON chewing gum. Like a herd of cattle. my jaw gets tired if I chew gum like that all day, every day. So strange.

Did she just make a mistake by saying she loved him at that time and that not loving him came later down the line? Wasn't she claiming she loved him up until the end to where she butchered the man? JM should ask her why she was there having sex with the man if she didn't love him, wasn't it a fact that she there because she planned to kill him.

My husband is home from work, and I'm trying to get him interested in watching, but the only thing I've got is, "Look, they're about to pan over to the deputy who's asleep!"

Can someone please tell me how many men are on the jury?

Ello sleuthers, :( I am trying to play catch up, I had a funeral to attend this AM and I am just now tuning in, anyone have a brief summary of what I missed? TIA!!

Still on Jodi's sex life with TA. We are up to June 29th, 2007 when she "officially" broke up with him over the phone after going through his cell phone calls surepticiously while he was asleep on vacation. She didn't want to confront him about the text/calls to other women because she didn't want to spoil the week long trip. They showed the waterfall pics of Jodi and Travis during this trip, both looked happy.

Also, she testilied to one night (not on vaca) when she awoke in Travis's bed and he had already pulled up her shirt and pulled down her panties and "entered her vagina" as Nurmi put it. IMO, she faked being asleep when this happened because you KNOW that girl wanted the real deal! :furious:

OH, and now we are on lunch I think.

New word: testilying

eta: Just noticed Magpie came up with this first ^^^ Great minds.

She can tap her fingers and debate whether she should snoop through his phone or not, she can snoop in the privacy of the bathroom with the door shut.... either way, you're invading his privacy like a sketchy freaky stalker. Your details don't make anything "cute" or less insane. Your details don't convince anyone that you were "raped" or you were penetrated while you were sleeping. SICK F!@$!!!!!
funny that when she found out bobby was cheating she confronted him in the bathroom. there are a lot of bathroom connections in this case and i can't help but feel bathrooms mean something to her. i do think there is something radically wrong with her. listening to her today sounds to me like she thought she and travis were in a relationship but in reality they weren't and she attributed his normal other girl connections as cheating.

The day after on the phone when this man was trying to talk sexual to you....Jodi wimps out and tells us again about her low self esteem. The day after they broke up Travis called talking sexy which kind of made her feel better. He promised to change and she believed him. She continued to be intimate with him. At first she didn't know what to say, but... It made her feel good that Travis still desired her. She stayed on the phone with him. He might've been in Temecula.

But, but, SHE broke up with HIM! Nonsensical to me.:waitasec:

O/T 31m Arizona Newsnet ‏@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT (con't): #Dorner possibly visiting the Phoenix-Mesa area. Reported 2nd vehicle light blue 80's sedan last seen in Mesa, Arizona.

Arizona Newsnet ‏@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT: Ex-LAPD officer homicide suspect #Dorner manhunt in Metro Phoenix. Possibly driving black 1999 VW Jetta. California plate 4FZH983...

Wow, thanks for that update.

:please: for the safety of LE and citizens in AZ and the surrounding states that Dorner is captured sooner than later before anything else happens.

I'm flipping over to watch Medal of Honor recipient receive award. Bless our strong and brave!!!

From this mornings testimony:

Not buying what the defendant is trying to sell

9r4r9h.png

2uygk1y.png

I think I speak for all of us when I say the moment we actually care about while Jodi is on the stand is: Mr Martinez, you may cross the witness.

Yes. Please do.

So, she tells Travis that she invaded his privacy by reading his text messages on his phone... and his response is to apologize?

My experience with cheaters: they erase messages as soon as they read them, they clear the call log, and they don't leave their phones laying around unattended. They are always on their person, with the ringer cut off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879