Niagara Falls, NY

2ikqz3l.png

Can't seem to bare looking at the live Travis

160beyx.png

Defense Exhibit #432
Sacred Grove, Palm Island, NY

140dfyw.png

2nriv74.png

Thanks for sharing this but just a minor heads up, the "Palm Island" is actually Palmyra, NY.. it is SUPER close to me and a really major Mormon site, I think the founder of Mormonism was born there or something.. I am halfway between Niagara Falls and Palmyra and it really creeps me out her evil self was near me! Is that crazy sounding?

I actually think we could get to the murder today. We're already past the "official" breakup. How much more could there be?

Oh gosh minor, don't jinx it!!! When they get close Nurmi will probably say, "now let's go back a bit" and start talking about when they met again. Nooooo!!

This testimony is soooo boring and uneventful I suspect the jury knows the defense is trying desperately to massage the story into something, anything even remotely believable as a defense.

Guy on HLN now speculating that they may not even put the DV expert on

I missed when she fell in love-love. Apparently, looking back she remembers she fell in love with him, but it's all sounded so wrong and dull all along. Yet, looking back she remembers a time he was the man she loved. Spent seven days on a trip with him and never discussed that she found out he'd maybe cheated on her. One thing she made sure we know - she had low self-esteem and fooled herself a lot.

... the letter?

Last Wednesday, when JA's testimony turned to the melted Hershey's, t-shirt, granny panties, and Spiderman briefs she mentioned a letter.

I believe that Juan objected, they approached, and that was it until today.

Did I miss any reference to "the letter" today?

britsKate - I'm really enjoying your posts today. Everything you have said about what an abuser would actually do seems dead on.
Thanks.

I actually think we could get to the murder today. We're already past the "official" breakup. How much more could there be?

Oh, I hope you're right, but I don't think so. There's a whole year yet to go, the whole "unofficial" relationship has yet to be discussed. That will be important b/c it shows "emotional abuse" and then we have the whole "road trip". Oy, this could take for-freakin'-ever!

IDK... she hasn't even moved to mesa yet and there is all this other carp yet to go (phone sex, little boy carp, etc)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ak0vUAK8UbSndFl4X1V3YkZXazU0X25pQndhNVVmbXc&output=html

I was thinking it will be 2007 today, 2008 tomorrow up to but not including the murder day, and the murder day in 2008 Wednesday and perhaps Thursday... if court is not dark on Thursday. I do think the defense will not turn Jodi over to the Prosecution this week... JMO.

Months after breaking up with the guy who raped her in her sleep, forced her to wear boy's underwear, and made her feel like used toilet paper she closed the distance that separated them, moving over 1000 miles just to be closer.

Her memory is sure getting fuzzy, by the time she gets to the fatal event I expect she will have NO memory.

LOL, I agree. I don't think defense wanted her to go totally "cold turkey" on a sudden loss of memory so they are trying to ease into it gradually......:floorlaugh:

I'm still trying to figure out that little verbal dance she did about the phone and spying. I think it was classic pathological behavior, accept no responsibility.

It was the phone's fault.

Really stunning to watch this behavior play out.

with all these mentions of Jodi about "my low self esteem" you can just bet that DV expert will be up there using "low self esteem" every other word.

Months after breaking up with the guy who raped her in her sleep, forced her to wear boy's underwear, and made her feel like used toilet paper she closed the distance that separated them, moving over 1000 miles just to be closer.
In your experience, do victims of DV typically do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat