Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I'm a newbie here but I have recently had an experience which sheds some light on the discussion about why the odor of decomposition did not alert the roomies.

Last December my neighbor in my apartment building died in her bed. I knocked on Monday morning to return some borrowed eggs and she was obviously ill--said she wanted to be left alone. I left town to babysit my grandchildren and received a call on Thursday to return immediately. They had just discovered my friend's body--alerted by the odor. The police were called and it took twelve hours for the coroner to arrive. A policeman was posted by the door.

This is California and our apartments are not air conditioned --this is the East Bay. With apartments side by side it took four days for the odor to draw attention. Half a day later the odor was detectable in the apartment underneath the victim as well. It got much worse between day four and day five when they finally removed the body.

With the roommates living on the other side of the house, I find their testimony consistent with my own recent experience.

Thanks for letting me join--

Anagrammy

Hi Anagrammy! We're neighbors! I'm in the S. Bay.

I think the whole smell thing is difficult to predict because it depends on many factors like: temperature, humidity, the direction of air movement, the location of the body, the fact that so much blood was washed away.

I feel (and I guess LE agrees) that the room mates were honest.

LOL, the things we share here in the name of sleuthing.

yes....that is one interesting channel...we did have to change after a while----it was a LONG car trip......:blushing:

Could we PLEASE start on time for once :banghead: :banghead:

I am already in a bad mood because my son is home from school for the next 2 days....for Mardi Gras :furious:
We did. Last week Monday. You want more than that? ;)

Nurmi is not asking questions from a script. He is asking her questions from memory and that is why he keeps saying, "Let me backup....abit." I believe that is why she is surprised because she may not have expected the question. I think Nurmi wants to give the impression she has not been coached. jmo

I think JA gave her attorney the questions for him to ask her.

I saw a that someone put up a picture of Gus and his hands. It does look like the rounded nail beds. Are they the same length? When did Gus give Jodi the cell phone?

The judge in this case needs to start running this show like Belvin Perry. Now that man knew how to run a courtroom! Started on time every day.

Hi All!

No time to read all the previous comments. Court starting soon (IF they start on time).

Not looking forward to another day of the Jodi Arias show. Just reading the few comment I was able to, looks like she will will be "testilying" about TA and pics of boys. Gonna be another bad day for Travis' family. God Bless them!

See ya soon. Gonna watch on TV for a little bit.

Hang in there everybody! :rollercoaster:

Morning Linda and morning all.

Anyone else have nightmares and/or daymares (new word?) going into today?

I wish I could send what's left of my energy and strength to Travis' family and friends for the duration of this trial. I really can't comprehend this torture.

Anyhow, at least we're all in a "safe place" here together. Let's hope this goes as quickly as possible (yeah, right) and the cross-examination comes sooner than later.

So, so sorry Travis. You will not be remembered for this garbage or as a monster or victim. :(

Fighting sleep here after a painful night. Please don't let this liar go on for much longer. :please: Prayers and hugs to all Travis's family and friends.

I keep saying this to myself in order to feel better: sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me. Nothing JA can say could be worse then what she did to him in taking him away from his family- nothing.

His family, his friends, and all of the people that mattered to Travis know that everything out of her mouth is a vicious, self serving lie.

She took him away from them... nothing the liar says could be worse than that, IMO

I wish they'd show people milling about in the courtroom (as they've done sometimes during short breaks) rather than the seal.

Though I recognize the bittersweet fun WSers have had at its expense - the emu was a favorite. :)

Perhaps today is the day she is finally going to talk about the day she murdered Travis.

One can only hope. Although we are only on Valentine's Day of 2007 in the "World According to Jodi" timeline... so there's no telling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
31Deeds