Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her previous wonderful memory should come in handy when Juan crosses.

Surely you don't expect her memory to be still working when the time for the cross comes. I bet you that we're going to hear a lot of 'I don't remember' and 'it's all a blur' once Juan gets to the really interesting questions. :p

Does she not realize that it isn't okay to read someone else's text messages on their phone? How can testimony that boundaries just don't matter to her help her?
To be honest I don't even read my husband's text messages unless he asks me to have a look at something. I mean, I know I could, I just don't.

She can tap her fingers and debate whether she should snoop through his phone or not, she can snoop in the privacy of the bathroom with the door shut.... either way, you're invading his privacy like a sketchy freaky stalker. Your details don't make anything "cute" or less insane. Your details don't convince anyone that you were "raped" or you were penetrated while you were sleeping. SICK F!@$!!!!!

She's alleging rape again? OMG!

Now she is getting confused with her story, and her lawyer has to help her...grrrrrr

When do we hear about JA being sexually aggressive? When do we hear about her jealousy? When do we hear about her threats to those threatening her "relationship" with Travis? When do we hear about the blogs and emails she wrote, both sexual and loving, glowing, obsessive towards Travis?

Oh yes that's right. During cross. Or never, since BS flows from her mouth. Guess we'll just see the evidence and she'll cry and deny.

oh god "hold on jodi before we get too far down the road" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Here comes the "Travis was domineering, so I was afraid to break up with him" *eyeroll*

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
Male #JodiArias juror, front row 15' from #Arias. Not taking notes. Rocking in chair looking annoyed(my observation)

That is reassuring.

Now I'd like to see a tweet that mentions about 7-8 of them looking annoyed, please! :seeya:

I've only watched a few minutes of JA's testimony today and seriously don't know if I can watch anymore. She literally makes me feel ill.

This judge is RIDICULOUS. She is an abomination, IMO. She lets this continue in her court room with NO proof. Aren't judges elected? I'd love to see her recalled.

We are watching this trial unfold. I don't believe that any of us were there that night, nor around either of them in the year prior to say exactly what was said or done by anyone involved.

Based on what has been said and revealed so far, some people may have already come to a conclusion that she is 100% guilty. It is her right to defend herself against these charges, and her right to tell her story. It is up to the jury to decide what they believe.

IMO - the Judge is not ridiculous nor an abomination. This is how a trial works, and if any of us where on trial, we would be afforded these same rights.

IMO2 - It is a good thing that JA is running her mouth, this is where she will be tripped up and exposed.

Grin and bear it? Yeah Nurmi- the trip was so awful.

How ridiculous.

Is she ever in reality?

Her plan was to trap him with a pregnancy!

I just wish they wouldnt show Nurmi, it just gets on my nerves how he jacks his arms up to make his sleeves go up...ugggggghhhhhh

Does she not realize that it isn't okay to read someone else's text messages on their phone? How can testimony that boundaries just don't matter to her help her?

She does not realize that it's wrong. If she has a "hunch" that someone is cheating on her, then it's perfectly ok to stalk them to confirm the hunch.

That's how she talks about it anyway.

Number of revolutions of his left hand - 10966
Number of up and down shakes of his left hand – 7331
Number of head brushes with his left hand – 2906
Number of left hand out and all 5 finger spread – 4561
Facial hair length – 2.98 mm
Number of chins – 2-3
Facial hair to head hair length ratio – 0.89
Number of “aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd – uuuuhhhhhh” – 2876
Number of “for lack of a better way of putting it” – 852
Average duration of each Nurmi question put to Jodi Arias - 3 minutes 13 seconds
Average rate of Nurmi speech - 6.7 words per minute

Average cost of his suits - $49.95

As she recounts more recent events, she recalls fewer and fewer details.

It seems when her memory of lies lapses she re answers the question and then looks at her attorney in disdane for asking the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations