Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Jodi's father in the galley with tinted glasses? He is pointedly not sitting very close to his wife. Or are they divorced?

He is ill, sitting in a separate chair, possible wheelchair at the end of the bench seating. He does daily dialysis so maybe he has some sort of machine? I feel bad for them. They didn't commit this act and it sounds like they were wonderful parents.

Lots of couples play "dress-up" (role play). What's the big deal? I don't see it as abuse or demeaning.
Sorry, JA, your B.S. story doesn't fly with me.

MOO etc. :)

Hi, PASA. You're absolutely right. Jodi worked hard to intensify the relationship. Early on, she talked about using a travel book to create trip ideas. And she knew that Travis found her attractiveness and sexiness appealing, so it seems only logical that she would encourage French maid fantasies in banter. In 2013, this kind of role-playing doesn't raise eyebrows: A friend of mine showed me photos of his college freshman son and his girlfriend on Halloween. The teenage girl was wearing a maid's outfit that left very little to the imagination.

If anybody thinks I'm joking, go down to your local bookstore and browse through the Valentine's Day role-playing books. This is no longer the domain of weird borderline publishers.

During a break in testimony

w1pnyh.png

2cr5y84.png

29wtxlx.png

1hzgpz.png

2ecq555.png

1zr1krr.png

hsmbrs.png

Jury sent back to jury room, so judge can see what the hold up is
4joua.png

OMG! Lol. Is that Nurmi picking his nose???

Sorry, I was talking with a friend...

What in the world brought on this long sidebar? She just sent the jury back to the jury room. Now they are back... if day is over I'm going to be mad as heck! :banghead:

It was just horrible! What was? I don't know because Jodi sure isn't talking about any abuse. I don't count maid outfits as abuse.

Per twitter:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Waiting for judge's asst to make copy. Judges no longer have chambers attached to courtroom so asst has to go from 5th to 13th floor.

I've been wondering this myself. It would seem to be the thing to do to at least add a layer of "truth" to this tetilying.

I'm guessing they won't testify because the mom has been in court every day.

But like you said it would seem to add a layer of truth. I suppose either there was no abuse and mom would impeach JA, mom has some incriminating testimony against JA, or.... what else? There's no parental/child priveledge to keep her from testifying against her murderess daughter.

I don't understand their family dynamics at all. Very odd though. Someone's always smirking in that front row. Glad they're enjoying themselves. :waitasec:

eta: btw -Thundar, you and I share the same super-power. And no I'm not being sarcastic.

Ohhhh, they redacted the photo from the text.

Edited...should read redacted the text from the page with the photo. :)

I get that Travis did wrong by her and used her. I truly get that but it does not justify murder. She should have just walked away and not allowed herself to be used. JMO

They both benefited from the relationship. They both got sex, she got to go on trips and be on the arm of the PPl big shot and thus get invited to the special meetings, etc, she got a car, friends, and cash when she was low.

ANewsJunkie, I hope you record Vinnie showing her grabbing his cell phone and going to the bathroom to read his texts..

I do not believe that there is a pedophile alive, that has any interest in seeing a grown woman sexualized in a french maid costume- especially one with such large, womanly, developed breasts. I would stake my life on the fact that a pedophile interested in little boys would have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in seeing Jodi Arias dressed up that way, let alone wanting to have sex with her. NO WAY!

Let me tell you, there is no way the jury is buying this. She has made the mistake of trying to make him one too many twisted things.

After we made the agreement but before I started!

Seriously. Admitting a picture into "evidence" of a woman in a french maid uniform.

Here we go again ..how did you feel, did your feeling change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required