Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Nurmi keep asking variations of "why didn't you leave"? Isn't this counterproductive for the defense??

Suicidal my tushy!!!!!!!!!

It was just a ploy to get Travis back!!!

Did the DA ask JAs young brother, and crippled father to come today for effect?? So he can point them out for the jury??????

Wait -what? She called Matt and asked for guns?

We must count the number of times JA says. . .

"My brain went on freeze"
That will become a very frequent motif.

here we go..

suicidal

called matt cause he has a gun and she asked to borrow it so she could kill herself

matt calls the suicide hotline and her parents

another suicide attempt....fgs:banghead::banghead:

Travis said to her, "Why don't you move to Anartica so I never see you again?"

She was going to kill herself. I guess Matt called her Dad and a hotline.

"Move to Antartica & never call me again" Go Travis!!!

Matt had guns???? Hmmm.

for those wondering - Toblerone is a Swiss chocolate bar(unique shape) that is very very good. I live in Canada and sometimes assume that what is available here is available most everywhere. I 1st learned this is not the case after finding out that Kinder eggs are illegal in the USA. Whoa. seriously you must be kidding right?

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...XAZUdDCGYOY2AWj3YHICQ&ved=0CEUQ9QEwAw&dur=429

It's one of DH's favourite candy (he's from the UK) and I buy it for him all the time. I'll never look at that box the same way again (but won't dare share this story with dh).

WOW so she called Matt to borrow a gun..... to commit suicide of course not to murder Travis with.

Nurmi's attempts to be heavily dramatic fall flat. Probably because her stories of abuse are so silly.

OOhhhhh..now, we are back to her suicidal thoughts. I call BS once again.

Why didn't Jodi borrow her grandparents gun and blow herself into the afterlife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMsleuth1027