Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
34erm9h.jpg

Jodi has used the word "mortified" several times today, but she isn't mortified of Travis. She is afraid of embarrassment.

Had he been physically abusive?
No... oh wait... he grabbed my wrist one time.

Riiiiiiight....

So she stabbed him, shot him in the face, and practically cut off his head, then proceeded to ruin his reputation and tarnish his name... because he grabbed her wrist one time?

She was never ever afraid of him. There was nothing to defend herself against.

Did she just do trial runs of later testimony......went to get my backpack in the then another story of doing sex/laundry/leaft/returned.

Someone please pull out my fingernails!!!!

Prediction: she will say she took the gun to Travis' house so she could kill herself in front of him, or kill herself on the road trip.

It worked for Betty Broderick.

OMG, this totally endless honey-chicken story is mesmerizing. This impossible woman needs to totally reconstruct every incident. How was the honey-chicken packaged again?

OMG yaaaaaaawn!!!!! So Travis now a road rager? Gosh seems only Jodi saw this dark side of Travis who's not here to defend himself.

Did you notice she remembers details about the honey chicken but when they fight her memory gets foggy?

REALLY Lisa said he went outside for a few minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi has zero truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lies _ Lies _ Lies _ Lies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that she fed the other dude scraps she'd scavenged ... seriously, like seriously .. I wonder what the true story of what happened that night is?

I need a time machine to get to May 2008 from wherever we are now...

Time+machine.jpg

Jodi was stalking by proxy by offering the roomie the Honey Chicken they could share. She brings it over to Travis's house. Low and behold, Travis was there with Lisa. Jodi had no idea Travis would be around.

that was the longest freaking runon sentence I have EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE and she didn't even stop to breathe!

Sigh!!! Is there anything bad Travis didn't do??????

Is this the incident with Lisa?

Did Lisa mention JA had food in her hands?
:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member