Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart BREAKS for Travis' siblings. She won't be satisfied until she murders every portion of him including his reputation.

Mine Too! They look like they want to go choke her!

This is awful. :notgood:

She had no proof of anything at that point. IF this was true, which it wasn't, TA would have no reason to keep her around. "I didn't know what to make of all that" Is she SERIOUS?! She expects us to believe she's just a complete brainless idiot.

She was sick to her stomach over his "masturbating" but not sick enough to have sex with him again. Any normal woman would kick him to the curb if that was true. STOP LYING!

This makes her throw up but stabbing, shooting and almost decapitating a man makes you find another man to grind on/

Just started to watch...first and probably my only impression...this chick is so full of cr$p!! To do this to a victim is beyond the pale. I'm thoroughly and utterly disgusted.

She shouldn't have had to think about what to do next! If it was true you call the cops!!!!

Time for a good zap.

She was CONFUSED? WTH?

If I was Travis sibling, I would be in custody right now!

28hmy3k.jpg

"Hello? 911? My boyfriend is a pedophile. Little boys may be in danger."

Nah, I'll just go on having sex with him.

Too bad the 5-O couldn't find any such "extensive collection" of "little boy pics" in TA's house, computer(s), or anywhere else for that matter. Can't wait for JM to bring that little fact up in cross.

I hope the jury is as angry as we are with all her lies.....

She supposedly sees Travis doing things but yet says she cant imagine not talking to him again. I am sorry if it was true that would be a deal breaker for any woman seeing her significant other doing that.

She is such a classic borderline. The more she speaks, the more it comes into focus.

Manipulative threats of suicide
False accusations for revenge

And at this point, I'm not at all convinced they had all this sex or even had vaginal sex - I halfway think she is saying these things just to try to make Lisa jealous to get back at her

Keep in mind...after she threw up, after he curses her and calls her names, after he calls her family names, after she slaughters him, she then goes onto Facebook to tell the world how wonderful he was! How much she loved him!!
She said it: "If I did this, I would want the death penalty".
Jurors, remember this.

After all this horrible stuff she claims TA did - she still goes out to check her voice mail, and keeps going back...sure - crazy woman stalker is what she is.

Bingo!! My thoughts exactly. I STRONGLY believe that this is what she used to reel him in and keep him on her baited hook. I've (sadly) been through an eerily similar stalking type situation like what I'm hearing in this case (I was the one being stalked) -minus a homicide occurring of course- and my stalker used a lot of the same tactics Arias used. They would threaten suicide every time that I put my foot down, and for awhile it made me feel bad and kept me in contact with said stalker for longer than it should have.

It's a little off topic but I wanted to add that I'm new here and have posted a couple times and I tend to get distracted easily and forget to check back in case anyone replies to my comments and I don't ever *say anything back... I didn't want everyone to think I was a jerk or something, if that makes sense...

Hi, eLeL. To me, Jodi's narrative sounds like the story that an immature grievance collector would construct. I've known a couple: One of my sisters broke up, got back together, broke up again, stormed out, had make-up sex, and finally ended her engagement with a ninety-six minute transatlantic phone call. By comparison, my relationships have been reassuring walks in the park.

And as for your last paragraph, don't worry: It happens all the time, especially in frenetic forums like this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member