Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never presume she is lying about any of this. I don't know Travis personally. No one here does. Nor does anyone know what went on with these 2. I don't put him on a pedestal - and I'm perplexed why every single word she says "isn't true" or how anyone knows that it isn't.

I'm all for not vilifying the victim (unless factual), but I'm also against automatically making a saint out of him either

let me ask you this do you believe she's telling the truth now or do you believe she lied all the other times or is she possibly lying now? why do you assume she's telling the truth now

My whole body is shaking with rage. I haven't been this angry since I saw Mumbles Mason and Bozo Baez celebrate their victory and toast each other for trampling all over Caylee's memory.

Just a quick observation...Most everyone on Travis's side of the courtroom is so well dressed and professional looking..No comment on Jodi's side.

Time to pour a glass of wine to wash the vomit taste out of my mouth.

Love how she's kept up the sniffling during the little sidebar -ugh!

What a horrible person she is.

I would never presume she is lying about any of this. I don't know Travis personally. No one here does. Nor does anyone know what went on with these 2. I don't put him on a pedestal - and I'm perplexed why every single word she says "isn't true" or how anyone knows that it isn't.

I'm all for not vilifying the victim (unless factual), but I'm also against automatically making a saint out of him either
There's no factual basis for anything Jodi has claimed. To the contrary there are literally hundreds of accounts easily found online describing Travis to be funny, generous, compassionate, loving, kind, successful, caring, and respectful. There is North America's perception of who Travis was...and then there's Jodi's.

Canonization is not required. He was a 'good guy' manipulated by an obsessive stalker who decided if she couldn't have him she'd make damn certain no one else did. She butchered him in life and is tearing him to shreds in death. For her personal amusement, in my opinion, as much as her claims of self defense.

And then we have the dozens of provable lies told by the defendant to consider as she assassinates the character of the man she murdered.

MOO

Jodi looks like she is working up a tear

She can't manage it though. I remember Casey would bring in handfulls of tissues and dab at her eyes. But Jodi is more pathetic by crying through her nose (or maybe she has a cold).

And she keeps self comforting. Whether it's patting her face, or rubbing her shoulders. In short - it's all about her.

MOO

Mel

I will respectfully disagree. There is a HUGE gigantic difference between making Travis a saint and him being a pedophile. HUGE. No one here is saying Travis is a saint. But I'm going to have a hard time believe anything that comes out of her mouth in light of the fact she's been a PROVEN liar.

I'd love to give her something to cry about.

:innocent:

Nurmi is going to say "masturbating to the image of a young child" as many times as he can. He has already said it several times.

in 2010 she threatened to drag Travis family, his friends, and anyone that knew him thru the mud at this trial if the PA did not accept her plea for second degree and right now you are seeing her deliver on that promise IN FULL.

Pay backs are a *********

You are so right NBMe
they are a ********

but Ambush is a Mother Duck!

:blushing:

Thanks minor! I have been contending that TA told JA killed him before he could go through a "repentence process" with the church!

Screwing up his salvation but she would be free to deny anything should she be questioned by her Bishop .. . .threfore leaving herself to be a "Good Mormon Wife/Sister" candidate for another upstanding LDS fellow.

Not sure JA could pull this off however - since she told (Rachel?) about it - the word was out . . . . . . The Bish is gonna find out IMO
Jodi can only worship herself. She was never a believer. The embarrassment that she has brought to the LDS Church is criminal.

I had the same thought. It has gone too far, too long. Too many inconsistencies to get caught up in. She cannot just answer a question because there is no "memory." It seems like a rehearsed script that has to be said in order or she will mess up. When her attorney gets frustrated, she also gets frustrated because she is running the script and can't do the short answers.

Thank you Minor 4th and Mormon attorney. Common sense rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3