Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA she just said "when I'm doing something like that, phone sex, I need to use both hands. So I fake it." She is an old pro apparently!

Say it Jodi. You craved it because you were obsessed with Travis and you wanted him to marry you ...

You liked the way you felt when he was nice? So...YOU thrived on his compliments.

LOL the hubby just walked through the living room and said "Jeez, this chick is still on stage? She's making all this **** up"!!!

So now she is admitting to the jury that EVERYTHING she said to the man she loved was a LIE.

She didn't buy WHAT because it was too expensive? Did she say ASTRO JELLY?!! lol

This girl is way too advanced and sexual. I never even heard of this stuff. Poor thing, she had to settle for K-Y Jelly, which Travis had never heard of either.

Astro Glide. It's more expensive than KY. Both personal lubricants.

I had no idea, but sneaky of her to use a reference that sounds like a woman!!

I had to look it up, and I agree it was a sneaky reference intended to make people think Travis was having anal sex with someone before Jodi.

pawned his car off on me....oh please bring the shovel....

Only reason she was in contact with him was "he pawned his car off on her" so she had to talk to him.

I can belive that TA wanted her to dress up as Riding Hood, School Girl...I saw a YouTube vid of him playing the role of "Eddie Snell". I thought it was strange but really, no big deal.

They were connected by the car Travis sold her. Dear God, what a connection!

OMG she "requires 2 hands" to orgasm while masturbating... she didn't even flinch uttering that intimate detail out to a court room of people! What in the world...

Because just one wouldn't do.

Pawned his car off on her? Again the poor victim.

Oh wow, now he pawned his car off on her..

Is this nonsense ever going to stop???

O/T possibility of a hostage, they are now saying, in the Big Bear case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns