Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stupid me--mentioned I needed wine--dh said Costco...been a wreck knew I'd miss this....:banghead:

He doesn't like spider man but he buys her spider man boys underwear.... Now I see why she's crying.

DEAD.

You introduced me to KY. -Travis

Oh, oh, oh, well I've never used it before either. -Jodi

This was planned she was setting him up and she wasn't expecting him to say that.

Was it yesterday's testimony when she said the A sex didn't hurt as bad when he would use lube.

She is done !

That's exactly what I was thinking! Unbelievable why she would want this tape as evidence.

All I can say is whatever it takes to seal her fate is fine with me - she is making me ill - what with the long hair hanging in her face today instead of clipped back in a "little girl" barrette - she is full of it!!! UGH!

I feel so sorry for Travis' family having to listen to this - how awful that this is the way they hear their brother's voice again - it truly is pathetic.

His family is certainly far stronger than i could ever be!!!! But maybe they find strength knowing that soon enough she's going down!!!

Dude, she is so childish LOL

Can't believe he ever dealt with her, she controlled him with sex, bottom line IMO

they should of have visual aids up during this .. like the picture over who ha blown up to the room size

This is such a strange tape, mentioning the ky and going over their history on a phone sex tape...it's really Travis, I guess, but it just seems like she made this tape after to support all she has selectively shared in court. When was this tape made? Well, strange trip it has been as Travis is singing. He's dead, she killed him.

The nail in the Arias coffin goes bang, bang, bang.... (no pun intended). I think this tape was SOOO a bad move for the duhfense. No wonder Arias was bawling her eyes out in the closed door "meeting" earlier.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

This tape between Arias and Alexander was recorded just weeks before the murder. It's eerie how fond of each other they sound as they talk.

He sounds like a fun guy, who was under her spell JUST SICK

Interesting thread to make my debut post on, haha. I've been following this trial for a while. I think we're getting to see authentic Jodi today, as she's hearing this tape on the stand. Her disappointment is palpable as it really appears she did not believe the full tape would be played in court.

:seeya:

:welcome5:

Jodi the true chameleon ...
Travis says friggin all the time in the time - Jodi says friggin all the time.
Talk about a lost soul ... I bet she would have gone over Niagara Falls in a barrel had Travis asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper