Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, again?? But she straight up looked like she was crying for real this time.

I get out at 4 est and have a trainer appointment at 5:30. Usually I work out before too but today I have a feeling I'll be sitting in the gym parking lot. That counts as "going to the gym", right?

Maybe she got tasered by the stun belt for going into Judges chambers without a sherriff.:what:

I'm going to turn off JC for a while. Have I told y'all yet how much I loath her? :D

Jodi crying so things must not be going her way at all!

Lunch break, be back at 1pm so that's 35 minutes, right?

I bet the sex tapes are coming in judging by Jodi's tears. I hope so, know they will be graphic, but I have the stomach for it. Can't be any worse than all the anal sex Jodi has been talking about. IMHO.

No. It's 11:28 A.M. here in AZ.

OH far out!!! Now I'm up and nothing to do for HOURS!!! What time is it there? Like how many hours until 1pm?

Wow! Jodi looks like she didn't sleep last night. She looks very tense, maybe been crying. For real crying! One eye looks especially swollen!

I wouldn't put it past Arias to poke both her own eyes with her bent ring finger to feign puffiness from crying.

Did she testify yet this morning? I just logged on for a moment and saw her trying to look teary eyed and now there is a break. Any updates for a poor soul?

No....

Did she testify yet this morning? I just logged on for a moment and saw her trying to look teary eyed and now there is a break. Any updates for a poor soul?

No, Morning started off in chambers. No court so far.

If it's a plea then I am surprised noone on IS has caught on to this thought yet...

Look how we all feel imagine the poor jury and they know so much less than we do. They have to be very lost

At first I couldn't see why the trial would drag on to March but at this rate, i'm guessing April is more likely. Arizona has a very relaxed jury system, I served on Jury duty for a father and son suing and we arrived early (8am) had lunch 12-1pm and came back until almost 6pm.

No, court started an hour late then we saw JA crying (real tears this time) and the jury came in and the judge sent them away to lunch. That was literally it. Very strange.

Did anyone happen to get a screen shot of JA? TIA

What am I missing? People keep talking about LWOP. As far as I have understood this is NOT something that JM is going to give in to. Why do people keep saying this. She cannot "cop" to a plea now because a plea is not on the table once the trial has started...is it? Very confusing because I don't see JM as letting this one go.

Agreed! I'm so curious about what happened in the judge's chambers. That was the most real looking crying face I've seen from her. I agree that she looked mad though too with her arms folded like that!

I agree on the mad part. It was the way she folded her arms. Like a little kid having a temper tantrum.

I think perhaps Jodi wanted to take a LWOP deal and then the prosecution talked to the family who said NO way ....we want to see her die!

We don't know a thing. Basically, we waited and waited. Then, JA came out, arms crossed and obviously had been crying, jury came in and then dismissed for lunch. That's it.

I do think we have to remember that this is the first time she showed emotion - not at being arrested, not after the murder, not after anything terrible. To me, it is apparent she cries and gets upset at different things than those that would upset most people. So, it is hard to speculate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman