Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Jodi, think up a lie about him wanting her to act younger

oh please this is just so stupid ... really

I just have to jump in here and comment - I typically read along and don't chime in but - I cannot contain myself. I am comparing THIS JA, shy and retiring voice, to the phone sex JA - taking command of the conversation, coaxing compliments out of TA because she is so insecure, a willing and active participant, indicating her enjoyment of EVERYTHING they did sexually. Can the jury be buying this.......please say that they can't be buying it! But JC from IS said that it seemed that it sounded to her like JA was trying to please TA? Really - she is the one who was leading the phone sex conversation after all.

Jodi Arias is totally delusional - she believes every man who worked with her, or simply ate lunch with her wanted to date her....wanted to have a sexual relationship with her.

Wait...so she is only assuming he wanted her to play like a kid? Wow....

Re the braids, school girl outfit, and T having interest in younger women:

Jodi: the braids...was to make me appear a little bit younger

Jodi: yeah, one time (he asked me to act a little bit younger)

-took place in his bedroom; sometime prior to Jan 2008
-he had some toys out on floor
-i looked at him kind of funny; he dropped it

-it was a little like train car...a red caboose

-we had already incorporated candy...
-he was running it over my body (red caboose)

Had to turn the sound off, my 19 year old son just came in the room. Too embrassing to listen with him here.

Are there even any Adult Book stores in the Phoenix area? I don't ever remember seeing them, when I lived in AZ (not that I was looking for them)...I remember being amazed to see they had them in downtown LA.

There are quite a few. Fascinations and the Castle Boutique are the big two. How I know that I am keeping to myself.

Ok, so Travis just happened to have a red toy train handy in his room to ask Jodi to act younger? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I don't think people should be so hard on the attorneys. Defense attorneys are in place to avoid wrongful convictions. They believe that everyone deserves a defense case and that the JURY is to decide guilt/innocence, not them.

So Nurmi and JW are just doing their job.

I think it's really odd that she goes out of the way to say that she was a willing participant, or she liked it. Claiming abuse... It's just odd.

listen to the phone call again... Jodi LOVED the pop rocks and all the other stuff.. in fact she brought it up..

(the tape was much more believable than this testimony)

Yep, I heard that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member