Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #34 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got the sense he was masturbating! Ummmm what was your first clue? You said a few things???????????? You never frigging SHUT UP!!! The jury has to feel insulted that she believe they are this stupid!!!!

Why is she sat there smiling when speaking about a time she feeling suicidal

I love this site..All you guys are just awesome..I have a question there were some posts I read earlier that she might have had a gun on him prior to his murder, but I cant visualize that because he was stabbed in the heart, any thoughts on how she might have stabbed him while he's in the shower with the shower door closed? Oh and we might probably be hearing TA has sex with Chihuahuas...

She's 1000% more animated today than all the other sessions put together...

Nurmi's immaturity is showing. I'm waiting for him to turn around and stick his tongue out at Martinez.

Juan is soooo much quicker & smarter than Nurmi (and the poor defense man really doesn't have chit to work with & JM knows it), I think JM is just starting to really play with him -- just nag the he!! out of him -- I wonder if it's going anywhere... JM has had it, and the Judge is close, IMO.

And JA is so full of

220px-Bologna_lunch_meat_style_sausage.JPG

I can almost smell it. Oh just such baloney, blather, and b-s!!!

This woman's recall is amazing, but I guess when you are the author of a book, that's exactly how it would be. Almost 5 years since this poor guy was butchered. :(

Something else... if he was a pedo, why would she tell people her dreams of the future and her children and TA's children playing together? No one would let their kids anywhere near a known pedo! IMO

yes why ?

that is what i hope the PA brings up - she told gus TA would make a wonderful father and husband - why in the world would you want to marry and have kids with a pedophile?

This is actually making it real easy for the jury. Jodi is either an absolute angel of a victim or a monster beyond imagination. It takes only a tiny shred of common sense to figure out which one of the two she actually is.

Why was she on LDLS linkup if she didnt want to date anyone?

Jodi could you please explain going forward...is that the same as going dow?

She *knew* how to record phone calls...(without TA knowing) Yet there are NO mean phone calls recorded. Hmmm

She has GOT to be kidding right? Has anyone actually ever seen any professional quality photographs from Jodi .. from what I've seen she's not even a good amateur photographer.

I think many of JA's explanations of things may have actually happened - just not with Travis, but with earlier boyfriends.

I think she's mixing up experiences when she thinks it puts her in a better light.

Of course I think she lies like a flipping rug.

SHAKES? Let me tell you about shaking JA... Un-blanking-believeable. If/when I've had to relate why I''d shake when I saw his car come down the driveway, or when I'd see it on the road (that model *still* makes me shake) or when the phone/doorbell rings... My demeanor would be real, JA. Even after years and 2,509 miles apart.

She is full of it - she's been coached. Badly.

:furious:
Visceral reaction. Uncontrollable and very much unwanted. (4000 miles including an ocean, 6 1/2 years, and one letter in the mail (the only way he can contact by court order) is still my undoing too.) :hug:

She keeps insisting she is monogamous-but she runs from murdering Travis to grinding Ryan in just a few hours?

Cripes. How many times does she have to tell us that she is monogamous (sp?). Especially monogamous with someone who is not her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m_ks