Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One difference between KC and Jodi. I think KC didn't *enjoy* murdering Caylee. She felt a sense of relief and euphoria at being rid of her daughter but not pleasure in the actual act of killing itself.

Jodi, on the other hand, enjoyed committing the murder itself. I think she relished every bit of it.

Disgusting.

Why does Nurmi linger on every sentence Jodi says, instead of letting her answer stand.

It comes off like this--

Nurmi: Do you like apple pie?
Jodi: Yeah, but not everyday. Travis liked it everyday.
Nurmi: What kind of apples do you like?
Jodi: Granny Smith...
Nurmi: How do you feel about Florida oranges?

Seriously. It is mind numbing. All these extraneous details are boring. He has GOT to know this.

Willmott (sp?) was SO REFRESHING today. She clipped along rapidly with coherent questions.

I have a serious pet peeve with people who PROLIFERATE (LOL) their speech with unnecessary words. When you ask a question, you should just ASK THE QUESTION. There is absolutely NO NEED to announce that you are about to ask a question.

(Nurmi) Well, let's back up. Let me ask you this.....is the sky blue?

(Normal people) Is the sky blue?

He prefaces everything with drivel and it must be making the jurors crazy! Imagine how many hours of that drivel have occurred so far. I know my ADD makes this habit particularly painful for me to tolerate. :(

He may have taken a sleeping pill. In any case, he didn't really want to talk to her and they were broken up. I'm sure part of why he kept talking to her was because he knew there would be huge drama if he didn't. It's easier just to let them blabber on (I say that from experience). It might sound mean, but relationships with disturbed people can be very tricky :( Of course it's better to get 100% away and have no more talking, but that can make the person go bonkers and cause a lot of problems. Certainly huge drama :(

I think he was confused how to handle that phone call at first, for good reason, probably. If he sounded too attentive and polite or well-spoken, that would encourage her worse than sending obvious signs like he did. She didn't pick up on the signs that he wasn't interested, but they were there.

And he sounded very sleepy :) I'm not discounting those who think he was just tired; I just think he was also sending signals on purpose.

I agree Travis probably felt like he was walking a tight rope with Jodi. He had an inkling of what she was capable of via her stalking, hacking into his internet and bank accts, slashing tires and watching him and a friend as they slept. IMO he tried to keep her placated and yet not encourage or set her off. I think he flat out lied about stopping in Yreka to visit her. I imagine Travis was getting distraught over how to get rid of Jodi.

Brought over from last thread because it went Poof when I hit Post. :seeya:

Thanks for posting.. there was another song she was quoting the lyrics to also but I cant bring myself to go back and listen to that tape again. Her giggly, bubbly FAKE voice just irks me to no end. Do you know what the other song she was quoting the lyrics to? Was it a Natalie Merchant song?

It was an Alanis Morrisette song. I have the CD but can't find it right now... part of it that Jodi sang on the phone was " I hope you feel it every time I scratch my nails down someone else's back! I hope ya feel it! "

I think she really meant this as a warning to Travis that she would seek revenge, but he didn't glean that because she was saying it in a joking way. My ex hubby always wrapped insults up inside a joke the whole 28 years we were married. I caught on to his pattern real quick, and so did my daughter from my previous marriage.

I'm watching TruTV and HLN.

It sounds to me like JA is well-versed on what the media and websites are saying about her.

Yesterday, Vinnie Politan (among others) brought up the point that we don't know if the pictures of the little boys Travis was "enjoying" (according to Liey "if I'm talkin' I'm lyin" McLiarson) were actual child *advertiser censored*, or just pictures of little boys like from a catalog or something.

JA picked up on that today, when she said that in the phone call with Travis she warned him that she would tell everyone he was a pedophile, and then she quickly corrected herself on the witness stand - 'well, it wasn't child *advertiser censored*, it was just pictures of little boys.'

Either Sheriff Joe has very lax rules about offenders watching TV broadcasts of their own trials, or someone is giving her the feedback somewhere between the jail transport and the witness stand.

Beth Karas just summed it up: There's a sense of "Jodi fatigue" in the courtroom. Sounds like the jurors and everyone else are getting sick of her s**t.

Tigers don't change their stripes. Every stage of JA's life, everywhere she popped up, at some point people were getting sick of her drama. It's been a constant in every description of anyone who ever encountered her, including from JA herself during the Phone Call. No surprise that it's still happening now.

Just seen a tweet they were on 1-1/2 hr lunch break.

So should be about 15 more minutes?

I don't know why I can't wait.... Yesterday I couldn't wait for it to be over!

Guess I'm just never happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I made my family spaghetti for dinner. Hopefully that will keep them busy for a while. And garlic bread. Would you all like to hear the irrelevant details of what kind of tomatoes I used, and how long I baked the bread? Also, let me tell you about the time I forgot to buy the parmigiano-reggiano...

:/

While listening to that tape this was all I was picturing....because Jodi kept saying it!
original.jpg

yikes.gif

Willmott (sp?) was SO REFRESHING today. She clipped along rapidly with coherent questions.

I have a serious pet peeve with people who PROLIFERATE (LOL) their speech with unnecessary words. When you ask a question, you should just ASK THE QUESTION. There is absolutely NO NEED to announce that you are about to ask a question.

(Nurmi) Well, let's back up. Let me ask you this.....is the sky blue?

(Normal people) Is the sky blue?

He prefaces everything with drivel and it must be making the jurors crazy! Imagine how many hours of that drivel have occurred so far. I know my ADD makes this habit particularly painful for me to tolerate. :(
BBM

Agreed! IMO, she should have done direct.

Jinkasaurus mentioned the women jurors taking notes and flipping thru them. I hope they are doing what I would be doing which is going back to catch her numerous contradictions and putting a big ole check mark next to 'em! I know some don't believe the mental health pamphlet exists... I bet it did, and Travis brought it home to Jodi to say "you are a psycho stalker, mentally unstable, etc. Go get help you nutjob!"

MOO!

I made my family spaghetti for dinner. Hopefully that will keep them busy for a while. And garlic bread. Would you all like to hear the irrelevant details of what kind of tomatoes I used, and how long I baked the bread? Also, let me tell you about the time I forgot to buy the armigiano-reggiano...

:/

Sounds interesting to a foodie like me. Jodi's testimony on the other hand...lord, waste, huge waste.

I have a serious pet peeve with people who PROLIFERATE (LOL) their speech with unnecessary words. :(

Only 1 person comes to mind when listening to her talk,

DON KING. The King of blabbering!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7
Esther is mentioned at ~52:15 on this tape from yesterday afternoon's tape-
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sGLOIgitFc"]Jodi Arias Murder Trial Day 17. Afternoon. Part 2. Questioning after tape. Complete. - YouTube[/ame] . The lubricant talk starts at 51:30.

..."he was using Astroglide before that with Esther, she brought that over"...

I haven't been able to read all of the posts since this testimony but I haven't found any info on who Esther may be in what I have been able to read. From the testimony it appears clear that she is a woman and not a type of lubricant with estrogen. Has she been mentioned before as a former paramour of Travis' ?

Mark Eiglarsh was hysterical on the Dr Drew show yesterday. He's the attorney who said the prosecution should throw a party over the sex tapes.

Mark Eiglarsh:
"I think it was Aristotle who once said, 'She who introduces KY into the relationship is no abused virgin' "!!!!

HHHAAAAHAAAA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member