Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I use the abc15 link (http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Live-video-) and I use an iPhone, but I am sure it would work on ANY smartphone. Try it tomorrow and see if it works (ahead of time), and if it freezes, just refresh the page.

Good luck! Let me know how it works.

Thank you so much! I will try it and hopefully it will work. I know I can't get some links on my tablet... not sure why that is but on my phone I have tried the AZfamily and the CBS5 to no avial. I hope this one works!!
Thanks again, I really appreciate it. *crossing fingers*

Thank you so much! I will try it and hopefully it will work. I know I can't get some links on my tablet... not sure why that is but on my phone I have tried the AZfamily and the CBS5 to no avial. I hope this one works!!
Thanks again, I really appreciate it. *crossing fingers*

Download the Ustream app! Then both of the above links work perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they had the evidence, they would have put it on. Mimi said TA said she came in the doggie door. No one else has said this. TA told people she stalked, slashed tires, but no one has testified to that and there is no proof. (IIRC, the jury hasn't heard about the tires.) TA said a lot of bad things about her. But then he also portrayed himself as virgin devout Mormon, so there is a credibility issue there. I realize 99% of posters here believe everything JA says is a lie (yes, I know she has lied a LOT and she absolutely has big time credibility issues), and TA is the greatest guy, but I don't think the jury will see it that way. He snuck around misrepresenting his relationship w/JA apparently due to his friends' disapproval. So what else did he say or allude to them about JA that wasn't true? I think the jury will generally think they're both screwed up and were in an extremely dysfunctional relationship.

At this point based on what i have heard, I can p see her pre-meditating and murdering TA by gunshot. That would be part of a calculated plan and would be physically easy to do. Aim the gun, pull the trigger. But IMO, it would take a huge amount of rage to do the knife violence. I can't imagine going from calm and composed (taking pix) to slashing someone's throat. It would take a rageful adrenaline rush to garner the physical strength to do that, I think. So I still feel something triggered the knife violence and it wasn't part of her plan.

I just wanna hear her (current) version of how she ended up at TAs house and how the killing happened. Maybe by March they'll get to that.

ITA with all of this Boodles. Just wanted to do more than thank your post since sometimes, in the immortal words of Kermit the Frog, it ain't easy bein' green :)

Dear Juanettes,

More Juan in action Extra: Bryan Stewart cross-examined - 48 Hours - CBS News :)

Enjoy!

Your fellow sleuther,
Juanette #13/Team Travis

Thank you....I have never heard of this case and this is pretty interesting. That is one nasty scuzzy looking defendant and very obtuse acting. And JM is pretty much like how I have seen in this trial....not taking any crap. I honestly would not want to tangle with him in court...I would want him on my side.

I politely disagree. A lot of what I have seen is mimicry wrt the way she talks.
She is imitating lawyers on TV and in movies.

Her critical thought capacity is low to nonexistent.

moo.

She sure knows a lot about the movies!! Seems she 'acts out' scenes from her favorite movies in real life... or maybe it's my vivid imagination. More than a few times I have heard her refer to different movies. Perhaps to her, her life is a movie script that she's writing composed of all of those favorite movies.

Dear Dr. Drew,
When you get people calling into your show wanting Hardcore Phone Sex and to sign up for Sex Texts --- you might want to consider your footer looks like a 1-900 line to the girl in the pic!
Best and Please give me credit for this correction,
A_News_Junkie

roflmao!!! It really does!

Thank you....I have never heard of this case and this is pretty interesting. That is one nasty scuzzy looking defendant and very obtuse acting. And JM is pretty much like how I have seen in this trial....not taking any crap. I honestly would not want to tangle with him in court...I would want him on my side.

When you have time, here's the entire 48 hours episode. He lies with ease and is so similar to Jodi it will give you chills!!

The Stranger Beside Me - 48 Hours - CBS News

Download the Ustream app! Then both of the above links work perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, I havent even looked for an app to use. Those high schoolers I have to wait on to cross the street on my way home just might live to see another year of high school!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams