Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2002-08-29/news/justice-delayed/
old article featuring Juan
"Felony prosecutor Juan Martinez is despised by many defense attorneys, mainly because he relentlessly plays hardball on the job. He rarely plea bargains, seemingly is always in trial, prepares his cases meticulously, and usually wins.
No matter what Martinez's adversaries may think of him personally or professionally, though, no one could ever righteously accuse him of being lazy."

In other words....the opposite of Nurmi.

Gus Searcy Video;

"... Good girls like to hang out with bad guys" JA a good girl? What is she good at? Wait, nvm I don't wanna know.

Dear Juanettes,

More Juan in action Extra: Bryan Stewart cross-examined - 48 Hours - CBS News :)

Enjoy!

Your fellow sleuther,
Juanette #13/Team Travis

MOAR.jpg

Goodnight folks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gus Searcy Video;

"... Good girls like to hang out with bad guys" JA a good girl? What is she good at? Wait, nvm I don't wanna know.

Well if you want to really know go back to day one of her testimony and go from there lol

Jodi's brother answered a question an hour ago:

"Why do you think Jodi recorded herself and Travis talking over the phone?"
To send it to any possible future love interest of Travis...

https://www.facebook.com/joey.arias.7

Poor kid, from the few things I've seen on facebook he doesnt support her. I feel bad for him sitting in court listening to this. He is pretty young too.

Thanks for posting these pics all together. I've been trying to see these for a while. Apparently, weight lifters or people who work out with weights sometimes put duct tape around the muscles they want to concentrate on and repeatedly flex them until they either loosen or tear the tape. It has been suggested that this is what the duct tape on Travis' arm was all about and probably, you are correct - the remnants got tangled up in the sheets that Jodi threw into the washing machine.

moo

Thank you very much. I had no idea that it was also a way of working out and makes even more sense as to why it might have been there.

Poor guy was really concentrating on bettering his shape and seemed to be working hard during that time. Was probably in the best shape of his life when she snuffed it out.

:(

The song that was running through Jodi's mind and that she quoted in the sex call has been mentioned before by several posters. I cannot get it out of my head now. I see it being the theme song for the Lifetime movie. If you haven't listened to Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know" before, you should check it out. This is a link with the lyrics. Very creepy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEWbTxmG9o

Another thing that others have posted about is how often incidents that Jodi has described seem taken straight from movies. I think that there is a dissertation in there.

OMG! How sick is that. Maybe you could send that to JM and he would play it for the jury.

Does not mean I could not administer the lethal injection, I could. Sad to say that but I would be fine. She is not ok in her head, she is dangerous. She did not just kill him, she leveled something on him that goes way beyond rage. Not even a heat of passion. It was like a psychotic break from reality. Anger and heat of passion, shoot him in the head. I don't even know what the experts would call what she did.

I'm no expert, but I call it "slaughter".

O/T kind of, it's still about stalking and obsessing....but if haven't seen this documentary you should definitely watch it. It's crazy. I hope I can post this link, if not I apologize in advance.
http://www.ithinkwerealonenow.com/

I have heard of...well at least one of these people. I know I remember hearing about Tiffany's stalkers many years ago when I was doing research on celeb stalkers. This looks very interesting...thank you.

After watching another day of Jodi droning on and on I am convinced she is a total psycho. Not the wackadoodle kind, the scary boil your bunny kind. If she gets LWOP I hope it is also solitary confinement. It would be inhumane to force the other prisoners to listen to her intolerable monologue of her wronged life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams