Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if this is an already-resolved issue, as I've only been following the case for a week or two, but about the license plate--could it have been upside down because she removed it entirely for the AZ part of the trip and then replaced it in the dark?

I believe that jodi intentionally placed that plate upside down. She had a rental car remember No need to hide your plates, those who knew Jodi wouldn't be expecting her to be driving a new car. This would be overlooked. Remember she arrived 4am I don't think anyone is outside hanging out to notice her arrival. The roomates were asleep most likely at the time because they worked. I don't think Jodi parked in the garage but on the street. She wouldn't have to go out of her way to disguise her car for this part of her plan.

Now after butchering travis, jodi, is on her way to her "alibi man" in Utah. Remember, Jodi went through crazy steps to avoid anyone knowing that she was anywhere near or in AZ. I believe that once arriving to Utah, Jodi flipped the plates in hope of being pulled over in that state to show proof that she wasn't in AZ!! Anyone knows that putting a plate on upside down will attract police attention. The police will pull you over for a tail light! Upside down plate your begging to be pulled over. Jodi knew that this traffic stop would be her proof had anyone came looking for her about Travis. We can take a look at her actions and see that she is a strategic pre planner. At least in her mind. So this run in, along with the receipts for gas, NO receipts for AZ, alibi man= Premeditation. IMO

Whether anyone was directed formally to do it, or it is the work of very passionate employee's protecting their business, I am not positive. Are they doing it, yes, I already got 1 email after I posted something they found to be "misleading" on my part.

I apologized.

So we are not allowed to say pyramid? Triangle? Circle? Sorry... I couldnt resist. lol

I watch a reality show on Style Network. One of the cast members got engaged to Rip Somebody, founder or some real high up person in the Legal Shield organization. Is that the same as PPE? That's all I know about it.

How was Jodi paying for all these trips? Seems like during testimony of the relationship she was always looking for a job.

I think that is what the checks were for. Jodi said he borrowed the money but it appears he may have paid her way on the trips (and she admitted that) and that she agreed to pay him back. It looks as if someone in January laid the law down to her and she was asked to pay up what she owed. My guess is Travis may have put it on a company credit card and he was carrying a balance because she was not paying. I don't think Travis had problems paying his mortgage. He had roommates who helped pay the expenses.

I have to laugh because she said she had bills to pay but she had no problem going on the trips with Travis which means she was not working while she was away. Jodi did a lot of traveling in the short time they were together. She also claimed to have been at Travis' a lot during the time she lived in Mesa, so eating his food, using the utilities, etc. when she could have been working. She had plenty of experience working in the food industry so I could see her with a couple of jobs. I really don't think she wanted to work.

Just because she wrote out checks does not mean he forced her to do so. It's more likely she needed the money and he loaned it to her and the checks were a repayment. Let's hope if Travis loaned her money he gave her a check and not cash, or at least a paper trail. jmo

More...

Explain the conversation about how you offered Jodi a new phone.

Forgive me if I am wrong but did Jodi say that she took some naked photos in Gus' trailer? I missed the afternoon testimony.
If this is the case I think that deserves an explanation.

And one more ...

Gus, please explain your testimony where you stated JA was outside of your motor home visibly upset on the phone with TA, yet JA testified she was in your bathroom taking pics of her privates at TA's request. Who's telling the truth here ? I have a feeling neither one of you is truthful.

This may already have been discussed so sorry in advance. I watched Gus on Dr. Drew. He bragged about his success and DD cut him off. His eyes darted all over the place. Is that indicative of anything? What he had to offer that could help or hurt JA did not seem all that relevant. Is that why the PA did not interview him? Not relevant?

According to the docket, there is no court on Monday, either.
2/14/2013 10:30 Trial
2/19/2013 10:30 Trial
2/20/2013 10:30 Trial
2/21/2013 10:30 Trial

Is this true? http://wildabouttrial.com/videos/jodi-arias-live-stream.html

"Just got to the courthouse and the judge is out sick so court is cancelled for today. It will resume on next Tuesday."

And I got a ship on the other live feed. What a strange morning!

Hope she feels better soon. I swear she's aged ten years since Jan 2.

Unfortunately, yes, no court today :(

Do we have court on Monday?

No court until Tuesday. Bummer, now I have to clean my house, no excuses.

NO court til Tuesday, Judge is sick (probably has a migraine)

I saw her blowing her nose yesterday. I felt kinda bad for her that they had the camera on her while she did that. I'm sure that she didnt know it at the time but I was embarrassed for her.

When stopped by police in Utah, the rear license plate was upside-down, the front one missing.

Jodi claimed some kids in the parking lot of a Starbucks "played a game" with the plates. She took the front plate from them and tossed it in the car.

Sure...

LOL thanks I hadn't heard her ridiculous story before.

I was thinking maybe she removed the plates entirely for the AZ part of the trip, and then replaced them (or just the rear plate I guess) in the dark when she was into or close to Utah. Two reasons come to mind: (1) no witness could say what the license plate number was if they saw a nondescript white car parked at Travis's house the day of the murder, and (2) at the time, it was pretty near impossible to drive any distance in AZ without getting caught by a speed camera lol--and she was trying to avoid any evidence of her being in AZ.

I assume the gas cans were brought along for the same "no AZ evidence" reason--so she wouldn't have to buy gas in AZ.

Seems to me this was very premeditated, although I do think she gave Travis "one last chance" to take her back. In her mind, she thinks the murder was justified because he failed a perfectly fair test of his love.

So, this guy (Travis) wouldn't go into a Walgreens to buy AstroGlide because he was too embarrassed, but he supposedly bought little boy's briefs, having his own name put on them and this wasn't gonna raise any eyebrows?

Never happened.

The underwear with Travis' name and the boy underpants are two different things. He supposedly put his name on ladies' underwear/bootie shorts or similar and those were supposedly in the same box with a separate package of boys spiderman underwear -- like the kind you can buy at Target three to a pack with the same theme but different prints. For the record, I'm female with a son young enough that I still buy his underwear for him, not a perv with way too much info about little boys' underwear!

Why was Jodi still going to PPL events anyway? She wasnt making any money there or climbing the triangle very fast. She testilied that she wasnt actively pushing the product. :waitasec: She sure glombed onto people there considering she wasnt with the company for very long. Its not like a job where you go into the office each day right?

Her mission was to find her future hubby and father to her future spawn -- er, I mean offspring.

Considering her past, her BFs were all losers with no potential. PPL provided a wide assortment of more age-appropriate potential mates who were driven for success. She would stay there until she found a proven success story. Un fortunately for Travis, she became obsessed with him.

IMO, if she stayed away from Mormons, with their repressive lifestyle and beliefs which clearly were not in sync with hers, none of this would've happened. Some successful member who shared her sense of spirituality and morals (ie, pre-marital sex is acceptable) would've been thrilled to have her, in spite of being a high school dropout with a sordid past. And they would be married today with kids.

:fence:I'm still stuck on....was anybody truly in the car with ol'Gus?:fence: I missed all that testimony. :banghead:

I saw our good judge was actually blowing her nose like mad in the court room this week; I had thought yesterday I'll bet she calls off tomorrow and sure enough goodness she did!!
Is there court tomorrow then? Or no wait friday's are usually off.

:fence:I'm still stuck on....was anybody truly in the car with ol'Gus?:fence: I missed all that testimony. :banghead:

I don't think we ever really found out if there was somebody in there or not. I'd like to know. Nobody even asked him that on Dr. Drew last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member