Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
after watching yesterdays testimony . imo it was clear that jodi could not let travis go. how many times did she say i wanted to be his friend? i wanted us to be friends. after we married other people i wanted us to be friends. over and over real creepy. in my mind if a relationship does not workout the last thing i want to be is friends. jmo

I cannot say that I am friends with one man that I dated. I have communication with two of them. One asks me for computer help (he is a developer) just technical things now and then, very dry...the other just a "hello" once every 3 yrs.

I don't wish any of them anything but a nice bright happy future.. But when I move on I move on.

Yep, serious as a stab wound. Quite frankly I am glad she said that. It was a blatent twist of the truth. Maybe with that she impeached herself to the jury.

This is why I like Websleuths. Members catch so many things that slide right by me. It's like a collective lie detector.

after watching yesterdays testimony . imo it was clear that jodi could not let travis go. how many times did she say i wanted to be his friend? i wanted us to be friends. after we married other people i wanted us to be friends. over and over real creepy. in my mind if a relationship does not workout the last thing i want to be is friends. jmo

1000x yes!!! you are so right! if i didn't have children with my abusive ex, i would never talk with him again! especially not if i thought/supposedly knew he was a pedophile (then again, i'd have informed the authorities if it was warranted)

I'm horrible about not giving another poster credit but I can't remember the poster's name who posted something to the effect 'who calls a man a pedophile, believes him to be one and still writes things like Jodi did to Travis about them marrying different people and their children playing together'. Who would allow a pedophile access to their kids???

Red light and speed cameras were a big big deal at that time here in az. People are always coming up with ways to not be clicked. She told the investigator to check the red light caneras to see that she was never in az. Premeditated.

I don't buy that tho - too risky that she would get pulled over all bloody and with weapons when needing to make a speedy get away!

I asked this before and sorry if discussed already, but she clearly was clothed and he was not during and before his being killed, the pics seem like he didn't know she was there, save the last one, where he is looking at the camera...is it possible she used the flash of her camera to blind him before shooting/gang rushing him? The boom before the stab/shooting?

I believe she was referring to his comment in the phone sex call about sounding like a 12 y.o… Inserting a statement out of context, and elaborating the point. IMO - manipulating the jury.
She has done that a few times, i.e. "He pawned his car off on me" … or something like that, etc.

That is what I thought she might be referring to -- but in no way did Travis say anything about sodomizing a child. This little off hand comment was particularly egregious. Her little act of kind of not wanting to say bad things about Travis is so transparent when she comes out with this kind of crap

Especially if he's choked you into unconsciousness, kicked you in your ribs, broken your finger, slapped you and you're not required to even interact with him.

Sadly, for a large majority of real abuse victims they are forced to have contact because there are so often munchkins involved in the mess.

I just wanted to make a couple of comments/observations:

If her credit was shot, how was she able to rent a car? I thought you needed a credit card, a good credit card (lol) for that.

Also, with regard to the jury having to listen to all of her incredibly detailed ramblings. Being able to remember her Starbucks orders from over four years ago for example. If I understand correctly, they are not aware that she has been i jail for the past four years. So, wouldn't it be even more incredible for her to remember all this detail if they believe she has been out living life the past four years?

Especially if he's choked you into unconsciousness, kicked you in your ribs, broken your finger, and slapped you and you're not required to even interact with him.

Sadly, for a large majority of real abuse victims they are forced to have contact because there are so often munchkins involved in the mess.

She is a mockery for true abuse victims. She hurts the cause not helps it.

I asked this before and sorry if discussed already, but she clearly was clothed and he was not during and before his being killed, the pics seem like he didn't know she was there, save the last one, where he is looking at the camera...is it possible she used the flash of her camera to blind him before shooting/gang rushing him? The boom before the stab/shooting?

I've wondered that ... horrible if true. Maybe when he saw her he sunk to the floor of the shower in shock ... that sort of defeated 'oh god I give up' kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member