Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to do the quote thing so I'll just paraphase something Missy1974 asked in her post #1581 - with regard to JA mentioning TA sodomizing little girls you asked if Juan shouldn't have objected and he seems to be just letting her have her say.

I couldn't help but think of that old saying - "Give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves". I think he is being judicious about his objections - too many and it gets annoying - or heaven forbid, the jury thinks he is trying to hide some "facts". But he can always nail her on things like this on cross examination. Another old saying also comes to mind at present -"Pick and choose your battles wisely".

I guess time to decompress is a good thing. Time for Travis's Family to recharge. Time for me to wrap my head around this line of Defense :banghead:

And most of all, time for Martinez to add to his list of questions..........

:D

Here are two almost identical pictures of Travis's face. The one where he is having his picture taken, he is clearly comfortable and his facial features are relaxed.

l.jpg

Then there's the shower picture. His eyebrows are drawn down over his eyes and his face looks tight and stressed.

ht_jodi_arias_nt_130114_wg.jpg

PrincessPjs -----------> This is exactly what I was hoping to convey when I posted this video. (link at bottom of post)

What I think you are seeing here is the result of jodi having used the STRANGLEHOLD technique on Travis that night. Remember, she used this term when speaking of Bobby choking her. Also remember her ninja story and how she told about Travis being conscious but unable to speak. The old adage about a little truth in every lie!
The look you note for Travis is a HAUNTED DAZED look, but it is the effect of the carotid artery being obstructed. IMHO, this is what jodi did to Travis to overpower him. She wanted him conscious of what she was about to do.

Here is a side by side of the man in the video - note the same before and after look. After - Haunted, Dazed look.
JMHO, of course.

stranglehold_zpsdce21b1d.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=n38fLoH540Q#t=206s

Wonder if Gus is shopping a book deal. Good luck with that Gus :floorlaugh:

The camera seems to fly in the face of what you're saying moo

Not if she accidentally put it in the washing machine.....realizing too late it was there and she couldn't retrieve it. Sure some photos were already deleted, however, I'm not 100% convinced she deliberately tried to destroy the camera by "washing" it.

MOO

I bet he did get upset considering all he said on the phone was that she sounded like a 12 yr old. He must have been completely confused. One day she is gushing about their sex life and having phone sex and the next she sends him pamphlets for sex problems.

IF she sent them....

Do we know if he received them, or is this just another one?

Please note, SoBeCzar -- Nothing directed at you -- just jumping off -- Love your name, btw!

IMO Travis wasn't even a selfish lover! They talk about his performing 45 minutes of oral...

She makes me sick! She enjoyed every minute of everything they did. No doubt about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but there are still some folks who believe that TA never had sex with JA, or that if he did, it was rape. :rolleyes: I mean....HELLO? :lol:

I think he had lots of sex with JA, I think he liked it a lot, and I think he asked for more. I think he was conflicted only as much as he cared quite a bit about what his friends thought so he just kept his sex with Jodi on the down low.

However no matter what I may believe about TA's character, NOBODY has the right to take another person's life. And this skeery monster was a savage. It sickens and shocks me how brutal TA's murder was. :furious:

Wonder if Gus is shopping a book deal. Good luck with that Gus :floorlaugh:

Gus = trying and wishing he was Kim Kardashian. Not close. Also, who in the holy hell follows her completely large and useless *** on twitter? I ask people all the time and they hate her. Maybe hater followers? I just don't get it. She has zero talent, zero pretty (called hair extensions, a stylist, makeup forever) don't get it.

Sorry. Gus is a liar. Looking at a civil suit, IMO.

LoL, nope. But he does have a favorite plush toy (an ugly doll if anyone knows what that is) that we call his "sucky t*t". He is six years old and still nurses on that thang. Dogs have their idiosyncrasies too My Pom is a whole nother Universe of neurotic :).

My male dog has his fav plush "ugly doll" that he does the nasty with. :floorlaugh:

We have tried to throw it away, but he hunted all through the house relentlessly for hours on end, and we didnt have the heart to take it away from him.

Even after neiutering him, it didnt help. If anything he is worse about it. :floorlaugh:

We have bought many many new toys, and his toy box is full of stuffed animals of all shapes and colors, but nothing replaces his fav "ugly doll" that he only uses for one purpose.

So, we all have learned to live with this "ugly doll" laying around and we wash it on occasion for him.

Its a small price to pay for the joy he brings our family.

We just have to yell "STOP THAT" every now and then. :floorlaugh:

Gus = trying and wishing he was Kim Kardashian. Not close. Also, who in the holy hell follows her completely large and useless *** on twitter? I ask people all the time and they hate her. Maybe hater followers? I just don't get it. She has zero talent, zero pretty (called hair extensions, a stylist, makeup forever) don't get it.

Sorry. Gus is a liar. Looking at a civil suit, IMO.

Is that a mini rant?

To remove the mystery of what Juan will be like on cross-exam, just watch him in other trials or go back and see how he cross-examined other witnesses in this trial.

He has a fairly consistent style. No nonsense, targeted, brusque, occasionally sarcastic/snarky. That's just who he is and he will be the same when he cross-examines Arias. Same style as ex TX prosecutor, Kelly Siegler (Juan's a male version of her).

Ahhhh, Kelly Siegler..... thanks for that cool drink of water, Mad74. Sweet. Good comparison!

I wonder how many "big words" JA will use with Juanderful?! "Yes" or "no" may be as big as she'll want to get..."Ummmmm" is too dayam long.

WHAT THE HECK? Gus said Jodi called him 3:30 a.m the night she killed Travis and phone records will prove it. She was crying and told Gus Travis had died but she didn't know how. So then Gus, who works with Travis, never mentions the death of a very well-known member of his company to a soul. In fact, he skips to his lou to the same Cancun trip Travis was supposed to be on, again never discussing with any of Travis' work colleagues his sad untimely death and no curiosity about why no one else knew Travis was dead. And when Travis never shows up on the trip he still never mentions what a shame Travis can't be here because he's dead? No curiosity at all? Maybe I'm missing something and if I am please let me know, but I think that's a crock. I bet he knew JA killed him. That's the only reason he would never mention it to the police until a month later! Probably when he realized the phone records would show she called and he better say something before the police question him and it looks fishy.

Gus is a shady *advertiser censored*, IMHO. And he has been awfully eager to insert himself into this case.

Oftentimes, people involved do that sort of thing. I'm giving him the hairy eyeball fer sure.

Jean Cecarus [ sp?] is a commentator on HLN and on Nancy Grace show. NG runs her name together and calls her ' Jinnxacaurus.'

Plus, she looks like she has had loads of work done... she is a dinosaur. That was mean. Forgive me.

IF she sent them....

Do we know if he received them, or is this just another one?

Please note, SoBeCzar -- Nothing directed at you -- just jumping off -- Love your name, btw!
We're still trying to figure out what mall she picked them up at because none of us are familiar with mental health pamphlets (especially in relation to paraphilias) down at the local five and dime.

Gotta tell ya, over here the mental health system is vastly different. Our mental health act requires treatment of patients who would likely not be treated in the States; we have a complex system of resources widely available through several channels of community organizations; and mental health treatment is free through the NHS. Socially there is also much less stigma here regarding mental illness than what I'm familiar with stateside.

And STILL I have not ever seen pamphlets on anything more than eating disorders, depression, anxiety, domestic violence and things of a similar nature - at the doctor's office or community outreach centers. :rolleyes:

The Mormon thing would have turned me off. I dont care for salesmen of any kind. I like to sample before I commit. He seems like he was a nice guy, just not my kinda guy.

I've remained good friends with a few exes too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He seemed like a decent guy with strong values and no evidence of abuse. I wish I could find someone like that. I am not friends with either ex......both have way too many Cluster B's and I have finally broken free of drawing that type of personality towards me

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members