Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the exact same thoughts when I heard that played in court. You know if we think these things the jurors are too.

If that's abuse.,, my husband wishes he was in a very regular basis;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, I dont think Gus was just innocently inviting Jodi over to console her after hearing she just had a verbal fight with Travis.

I think he was trying to take advantage of her knowing that she was upset and needing comfort. I think the guy invited her over to stay overnight so that he could make a move on her.

And furthermore, I would like to get an honest answer from Jodi whether she had sex with Gus during the overnight stays with him.

And furthermore, I am beginning to think Jodi is a nymphomaniac because who in the world would be thinking of sex after viciously murdering someone, so she visits the other guy and ends up on top of him less than 24 hours after murdering someone. Oh yeah, Jodi would.

For the record, Taylor Searle says that TA's one word description for JA was exactly that: "nymphomaniac".

The world according to Gus: Anway, his explanation for why Jodi was staying in his motorhome is that Jodi called him upset and afraid after a fight with Travis so Gus told her that since she was only two hours away, to come and stay in his motorhome. During her stay at the motorhome he witnessed a phone call from Travis to Jodi where she physically cringed while he was cussing her out and then she left the motorhome and finished the call outside.

She explained one of the text messages from Travis demanding a photo as she received a call from Travis while she was in Gus' motorhome. Travis demanded a photo of her butt so in order to make him happy, she went to the motorhome bathroom, took her pants and underwear off and took a photo of her butt and sent it to him.

I'm curious if this photo was taken at the very same time that she was suppose to be arguing with Travis on the phone? Or, was there more than one time that she stayed overnight in Gus' motorhome.

None of this makes sense.

So he calls her up mad as hell if he is cussing at her according to Gus yet in the same conversation he is wanting a pics of her butt????:banghead:

Does that really make any sense to a sane person?:banghead::banghead:

Sorry, can't play that game. He lost me when he said he would go with whichever side called him first. What he knows is irrelevant, and the DT were the only ones stupid enough to put him on the stand. Just gives me even more reason to have faith in the prosecution.

Gus is a fame seeker. He's doing his best to insinuate himself into this case in any way he can. He is disgusting on so many levels.

It's not really a game. I was just answering the question like it is a game because we know Gus is lying. :)

With Minor's recent sleuthing I'm more convinced than ever all of May had Jodi becoming increasingly frustrated that her attempts to gain and maintain control over Travis weren't working.

I think she moved back to California hoping Travis would realize how important she should be to him. By May it was evident that wasn't going to happen. She knew he was taking someone else to Cancun. She taped the call hoping to be able to use it against him - perhaps just to give it to Mimi. I believe at some point she tells him about the tape hoping he'll cave to her. A week later though he's writing a blog about who he wants to marry. So a week after that you've got Jodi apparently sending texts threatening to expose him as a pedophile. While loose remnants of a murder scheme may have been evolving in her mind for the past few days I believe this is the point of no return. May 26th. Consistent with the time Travis' friends say he sent a 'harsh', very final sounding message to her. It is, iirc, May 28th the gun was stolen.

And days later he's dead. If you listen carefully to the call you can pick out points of unadulterated manipulation. Jodi sweet talked Travis, stroke his ego, and made him feel responsible for her self esteem. I think she ended up at his house that morning and used every exploitative, manipulative, and coercive tactic in her bag of tricks to spend the day there. Maybe she even promises he can have the tape 'IF'. At the end of it - I truly believe Travis had made it clear he really wanted the relationship over. (As I believe he told her May 26th too.)

The cruelest bit of my theory is I also believe Jodi either left or Travis believed she did before getting into the shower. For the briefest of moments, I believe he thought he was finally free of her.

Re BBM

I am convinced she left the house and only then did he decide to take a shower. He thought she was gone for good and was relieved she was gone.

After surprising him by re-entering the house,
I think she then asked him for some pictures to remember him by. He obliged again thinking that all he had to do was pose for her and give her some pics to get rid of her for good.

Unbeknownst to him, that was her way to get him in a vulnerable position to get the advantage to kill him.

For the record, Taylor Searle says that TA's one word description for JA was exactly that: "nymphomaniac".

IMO psychopaths are very hedonistic, they are all about meeting their own needs. They're typically very sexual for two reasons. One .. They use it to manipulate and Two they enjoy it.

I hope the Prosecution touches on this so the jury will be aware. She shouldn't get away with trashing TA after murdering him. The male jurors may be offended by much of what she has said. They would likely understand TA was getting to live out some harmless fantasies via a more than willing Jodi. None of which seem to have been about sodomizing a little girl.

This is all scripted bs. It took her two years to think of this.

She thought now what is one thing she could accuse him of hoping the jury would hate his guts?

Oh riiiiiight.........pedophilia of course so the story was spawned.:furious:

Maybe she got in by answering his security questions. You can change your password, but if the security questions/answers stay the same and someone knows them, they might still be able to get in that way, although they usually have to CHANGE the password again in the process.

So true. Most security questions are the same ones. Who was your favorite teacher? What was your favorite pet's name?
I always make a point to misspell or add a number to my answers. That way if someone could guess the answer it will still be wrong.

No more testimony until after the Holiday weekend. Honesty I couldn't bear to sit in the courtroom and listen to hour after hour of this (I shall be polite and not mention what I really think of it) "tape".

MOO

I guess time to decompress is a good thing. Time for Travis's Family to recharge. Time for me to wrap my head around this line of Defense :banghead:

something that jumped out at me when listening to the sextape...correct me if Im wrong Jodi allegedly walked in on Travis months before his death pleasuring himself to little boys?...well during the tape that was made 3 weeks before he was murdered he makes a comment saying she sounded like a 12 yr old girl having her first orgasm. Now if child *advertiser censored* had been an issue with them like she makes out, would he have made such a comment and why would she laugh, wouldnt that subject bring some type of awkwardness to the conversation. I think if I was Jaun I would ask her that. Why was that a funny statement if he was beating you up cause you knew he was a pedophile? Wouldnt any mention of kids and sex in the same sentence be an absolute NONO at that point.

Does anybody else's dog suck in their sleep?
My baby (who is 5 today) chases dream kitties. She half barks, half yelps, while her legs are pumping and her tail is thumping.

She'd really like a kitty for her birthday, I'm sure. She'd eat it. But she'd still really like it. ;)

Is it weird I bake my pups meatloaf birthday cake? (I even decorate it with ketchup and bone shaped biscuits.) Yes, I really truly have no life. I know. :blushing:

I cannot say that I am friends with one man that I dated. I have communication with two of them. One asks me for computer help (he is a developer) just technical things now and then, very dry...the other just a "hello" once every 3 yrs.

I don't wish any of them anything but a nice bright happy future.. But when I move on I move on.

Huh. :waitasec:

I am still friends with most every man I ever dated. I guess in most cases, if I liked them enough to date them and/ or sleep with them, then they'd have to pull some pretty big jerk moves for me to just cut off all contact. Usually it was more of a "I like you but more as a pal" kinda thing.

In fact I have some really wonderful friends that are actually now the spouses of old BF's! We all share pics of our kids, etc. :what:

And of course, I am still very close with my first husband. We have a daughter and are committed to parenting her and are always getting comments from other parents at the school about how nice it is that we are ALWAYS there together for our DD.

I guess to each their own, but I have found something precious and valuable in MOST every personal relationship I have ever had. I don't like throwing out the baby with the bath water I suppose!

I can honestly say, though, that I have had a few "player" types in my life but they usually don't last long enough to even count as a relationship. No offense to all who think TA was a super guy, but he would have set off my "no thank you" meter right away. In a dating sense.

My baby (who is 5 today) chases dream kitties. She half barks, half yelps, while her legs are pumping and her tail is thumping.

She'd really like a kitty for her birthday, I'm sure. She'd eat it. But she'd still really like it. ;)

Is it weird I bake my pups meatloaf birthday cake? (I even decorate it with ketchup and bone shaped biscuits.) Yes, I really truly have no life. I know. :blushing:

That's so sweet!
Awwww

With Minor's recent sleuthing I'm more convinced than ever all of May had Jodi becoming increasingly frustrated that her attempts to gain and maintain control over Travis weren't working.

I think she moved back to California hoping Travis would realize how important she should be to him. By May it was evident that wasn't going to happen. She knew he was taking someone else to Cancun. She taped the call hoping to be able to use it against him - perhaps just to give it to Mimi. I believe at some point she tells him about the tape hoping he'll cave to her. A week later though he's writing a blog about who he wants to marry. So a week after that you've got Jodi apparently sending texts threatening to expose him as a pedophile. While loose remnants of a murder scheme may have been evolving in her mind for the past few days I believe this is the point of no return. May 26th. Consistent with the time Travis' friends say he sent a 'harsh', very final sounding message to her. It is, iirc, May 28th the gun was stolen.

And days later he's dead. If you listen carefully to the call you can pick out points of unadulterated manipulation. Jodi sweet talked Travis, stroke his ego, and made him feel responsible for her self esteem. I think she ended up at his house that morning and used every exploitative, manipulative, and coercive tactic in her bag of tricks to spend the day there. Maybe she even promises he can have the tape 'IF'. At the end of it - I truly believe Travis had made it clear he really wanted the relationship over. (As I believe he told her May 26th too.)

The cruelest bit of my theory is I also believe Jodi either left or Travis believed she did before getting into the shower. For the briefest of moments, I believe he thought he was finally free of her.

I think 2 big things that contributed to her totally losing it:
1)Financial situation
2)TA broke his promise to come visit her in Yreka
moo

I'm cracking up after listening to clip of Jodi on the phone reminiscing about when Travis woke her up by performing oral sex on her... She says that was so hot. She brought it up.

Then her lawyer acts as if she was orally raped ...when he questions her about it. Did you want that Jodi? She sheepishly says no.,,

How many men would feel orally raped by being awakened by a woman performing oral on them?

The double standard is laughable!

All IMO

I actually think that is the time she is talking about. I dont think he ever woke her up by being on top of her (wishful thinking on her part.) SHE is the one that straddled him and was on top of him imo.

I have felt throughout her testimony she flips the roles and what was her role she makes it into Travis.'

imo

Originally Posted by Carioca
A quick question : In what room and location within the room was the bullet casing found?
I am presuming in the bathroom, thus the debate whether bullet came first or last, but was it on the floor, sink, near shower?

TIA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was sitting on top of some almost dried blood in the bathroom I think

Carioca --
Here are links to the two crime scene shots of the bullet karengo references --

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html#slide=1946589

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html#slide=1946573

Does anybody else's dog suck in their sleep?

LoL, nope. But he does have a favorite plush toy (an ugly doll if anyone knows what that is) that we call his "sucky t*t". He is six years old and still nurses on that thang. Dogs have their idiosyncrasies too My Pom is a whole nother Universe of neurotic :).

The interesting thing to me about this case is that JA switched weapons at some point. This negates a theory of self defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29