Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching NG now and just listened to part of the tape where Travis is attempting to sing the national anthem.....with some revisions. Assuming it has been verified to be Travis?

Enough already. That poor jury.

:banghead:

His family would have let them know beforehand if it wasn't his voice.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

IMO, I dont think Gus was just innocently inviting Jodi over to console her after hearing she just had a verbal fight with Travis.

I think he was trying to take advantage of her knowing that she was upset and needing comfort. I think the guy invited her over to stay overnight so that he could make a move on her.

And furthermore, I would like to get an honest answer from Jodi whether she had sex with Gus during the overnight stays with him.

And furthermore, I am beginning to think Jodi is a nymphomaniac because who in the world would be thinking of sex after viciously murdering someone, so she visits the other guy and ends up on top of him less than 24 hours after murdering someone. Oh yeah, Jodi would.

She's just your run of the mill murdering psychopath IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am listening to this vomit inducing sex talk where Travis sounds like he has a mouthful of oatmeal or hes like drooling into the phone and then whenever he says something inappropriate she asks him to repeat it.

she is taping this to trap him.

did she go there to shake him down or kill him?

this is very intruiging...he sounds smashed.

he sounds exhausted to me (iirc, their phone calls happened very late, 12-3 a.m.-ish - and i think there is an hour time difference..?)..
i might add, if he's anything like a lot of men, he'd be particularly exhausted after orgasm.

moo.

IMO, I dont think Gus was just innocently inviting Jodi over to console her after hearing she just had a verbal fight with Travis.

I think he was trying to take advantage of her knowing that she was upset and needing comfort. I think the guy invited her over to stay overnight so that he could make a move on her.

And furthermore, I would like to get an honest answer from Jodi whether she had sex with Gus during the overnight stays with him.

And furthermore, I am beginning to think Jodi is a nymphomaniac because who in the world would be thinking of sex after viciously murdering someone, so she visits the other guy and ends up on top of him less than 24 hours after murdering someone. Oh yeah, Jodi would.

Pat Brown would say she was Hyper -Sexualized...common in serial killers after the thrill of the kill.

Jodi: He was angry because I told him I would drop the subject of him getting help for his stuff and...

Nurmi: What do you mean "his stuff"?

Jodi: "His sexual problems. And, um, we agreed to drop it as long as he got help. I didn't think he - I didn't really want to bring it up any more but after he made that comment about sodomizing a little girl on the phone, then I was kind of -- well, I was concerned he wasn't making any progress. So, I sent him another stack of the same little pamphlets that I grabbed, and I mailed it to him without telling him - I just dropped it in the mail because after that phone call it concerned me, and um he blew up over that, and some other things also"

Her depravity knows no bounds. It only bolsters my admiration for Travis' family who sit there and listen to this crap day after day. I am a stranger who is not in any way connected to him, and I am appalled. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is for them.

How funny, I kept trying to register to post on this thread just to find out I was already registered. :banghead:

I have always been a fan or true crime books but never been this hooked on a trial. I remember when Caylee Anthony first went missing but I had a newborn in June 2008 and eventually lost track of the entire case. However, I turned on Nancy Grace a couple weeks ago when Jodi first took the stand and have been super hooked ever since. I watch In Session all morning and then HLN after that and I think DH thinks I've lost it. He does like listening to the live trial but hates Nancy Grace with a passion so I have to record that. :)

Anyway, just thought I would say Hi and I have been reading and reading all the threads, who knows maybe I will have something to add someday. LOL

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS,

jeeby!!!

Glad you're "back"!!

If you've been here since Jodi started her testimony, I'm sure you have something to say!! Lay it on us, jeeby, by all means!

icon10.gif

Regardless of whether it was 6/5/08 or 6/9/08 at 3:30 am, Gus should have called the Mesa PD. Why would he have called the prosecutor's office if JA wasn't even arrested yet and there was no case ? Still obstruction of justice in my eyes ...

Let's play a game....let's pretend Gus is telling the truth.

JA calls crying and says Travis is dead, she says nothing else and denies needing anything. A couple weeks later Gus hears JA has been arrested for murder so at that point he tried to call the DA's office or whoever it is he called.

Remember, this is a game of pretend Gus is telling the truth. :what:

That's the sex tape we have already suffered through.

I know. NG is still playing more of it. Not seeing how this is helping her very much as she's luring him on during most of it.

:doh:

I think Travis was really, really tired. That was part of Jodi's plan - to wait until the middle of the night and keep him on the phone as long as possible. (Very classic abuse tactic.)

I believe initially the plan was to use the tape as a weapon against him. A way of regaining the control she knew was slipping. I fully believe she went to Mesa with every intention of killing him and as her defense had to modify over the years she thought the tape could be useful in casting Travis in a negative light.

Wasn't the tape found by the prosecution? She knew they'd never use it for any reason but she wanted to make sure if she was going to face a trial for first degree murder, that tape was coming in to "out" Travis. When it didn't work as a plea deal bribe she built her entire defense around it IMO.

Gus personifies Willy Loman from Death of a Salesman..
As Thoreau so eloquently put it " the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"....
...except that Gus is not quiet about his pathetic desperation...
I can see Gus selling aluminum siding with Richard Dreyfuss and Danny DeVito ...

He liked her butt and felt it was an award winning one.

Which is concrete proof that Travis was totally inexperienced. Based on the photos we have seen :what::floorlaugh:

Originally Posted by SkiptomyLu
Here is the statement. start at 45:35 >>>>>>>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...=X_ki_SjxpbE#!

Jodi: He was angry because I told him I would drop the subject of him getting help for his stuff and...

Nurmi: What do you mean "his stuff"?

Jodi: "His sexual problems. And, um, we agreed to drop it as long as he got help. I didn't think he - I didn't really want to bring it up any more but after he made that comment about sodomizing a little girl on the phone, then I was kind of -- well, I was concerned he wasn't making any progress. So, I sent him another stack of the same little pamphlets that I grabbed, and I mailed it to him without telling him - I just dropped it in the mail because after that phone call it concerned me, and um he blew up over that, and some other things also"

SKIP to the ONLY piece of evidence Jodi can submit to prove that TA is a pedophile >>>>>>

ALEXANDER: Your body is so hot! (INAUDIBLE) You sound like a 12- year-old having her first orgasm.
ref: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1302/12/ng.01.html

Video: start at 39:00 >>>>>>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nOtxgjYek_I#!

ETA - Side by side these two statements only show a distinct black and white, perfect contradictory example of her turning a dead man's words into lies, in an attempt of executing his character. This is the State Vs. Jodi Arias, *NOT* The State Vs.Travis Alexander.

Which is concrete proof that Travis was totally inexperienced. Based on the photos we have seen :what::floorlaugh:

Yea. On one hand he experienced sex before he died. On the other hand, it was a very piss poor example for him to sample.

My bombshell: I just figured out the "Jinkasaurus" reference, and now I can't stop laughing when I hear it.

Carry on! One day I will be caught up to everyone!

Welcome MEC! :welcome: :seeya:

Nancy and her good ole southern accent LoL. I'll never be able to hear Jean Casarez again without picturing this.

Jinkasaurus.png

May 26 was a VERY BIG day. On this day, 2 days before the .25 pistol is reported missing from Jodi's residence, here's what happened between Jodi and Travis:

1. On May 26, in various chat messages Travis called Jodi a bi---, worthless, shi*, *advertiser censored*, and "three hole wonder." According to Jodi, on May 26, Travis was angry about several things and there were many fights about many things throughout the day in chat, text messages, and over the phone.

2. Among the things Travis was mad about, Jodi describes this:

3. May 26 is also the day that Jodi "mistakenly" sent Travis a text message meant for Steve Carroll implying that Travis was hacking Jodi's gmail. In response, Travis sent Jodi the very angry text message -- confronts her about invading his privacy and likely ends the relationship for good.

(However, note Jodi's earlier testimony that Travis found text messages to Steve Carroll by getting in her gmail account in April 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZlO2tM2qT4k#t=841s -- which ultimately led Travis to say he was going to tell everyone about the psycho things Jodi had done, and Jodi said, "The only thing I'm going to be spitting out is the fact that you're a pedophile with a past")

Throughout this portion of Jodi's testimony, she is very clearly still extremely angry at Travis, and cannot maintain her sweet little victim demeanor; her hatred is oozing out of her. She throws out comments that he was sleeping with other people, and she throws out the comment about sodomizing a little girl and being a pedophile, among other things.

I can picture what happened on May 26. She could not control her anger at Travis because he was distancing himself and she could non longer control him -- she wanted to hurt him in retaliation for the hurt she felt. She lashed out on a passive-aggressive warpath. She kept accusing him of being a pedophile, and threatened to "expose" his secret; she "mistakenly" sent a text message meant for another guy, accusing him of things he didn't do, and implying that she is having a secret conversation that she wants to keep hidden from Travis. I can imagine that throughout this day she just relentlessly hounded him and threatened him and did whatever she could to hurt him in her warped attempt to sooth herself. It all came to a head on this day -- and I believe this is when she committed herself to murder him.

This is a great post. I am convinced the reason Nurmi keeps jumping back and forth through time is because he doesn't want the timeline to be clear to the jurors.
The prosecutor will make it crystal clear, I know, but Nurmi hasn't got much to work with. He's using every trick he can think of (as is his job) IMO

I know. NG is still playing more of it. Not seeing how this is helping her very much as she's luring him on during most of it.

:doh:

I had to shut it off. Seems it's all sensationalism. I guess in part due to no Testimony today? I cant listen to the sex tape or Gus. Anymore. I pray there are no more sex tapes to be heard in Court :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams