Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there more sexual tapes?

Wendy is on JVM saying there are more tapes! Good grief I don't think I can suffer through another...
I am pretty sure there are more. I've heard the number 5 floated around somewhere but have no link.

RE: BBM - What I remember the text that Travis sent to Jodi said was something like...send me a picture, I want to see you right now.

If my b/f sent me that text, I would not drop trou at some old guy's motor home (which is "very large...not wide but long") to take a picture of my naked butt. What even gave her the inkling that he wanted to see that?
I thought she testified he'd said it in a previous text message. One that mysteriously went missing, dontcha know? ;)

I am pretty sure there are more. I've heard the number 5 floated around somewhere but have no link.

Thud!

Bet none of them have spidy undie talk, pedophile talk or talk of him physically hurting her...

Good grief!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for sleuthing Martin! I have to say I had no idea that some grown men joked around that way! In my day, all I heard were Aggie jokes!

My DH and his friends joke around ilke that in the same way. They competitively try to make up the worst accusations against each other and then say it in passing , AS IF it were true. LOL And accusing each other of liking little boys seems to be one of their favorite false accusations.

RE: BBM - What I remember the text that Travis sent to Jodi said was something like...send me a picture, I want to see you right now.

If my b/f sent me that text, I would not drop trou at some old guy's motor home (which is "very large...not wide but long") to take a picture of my naked butt. What even gave her the inkling that he wanted to see that?

He liked her butt and felt it was an award winning one.

Maybe that was to much info for him and he didn't want to
get more involved?

Except that Gus styles himself as a great mind and successful inventor.

Intellectually and scientifically curious, etc. -- except when someone he is allegedly mentoring says that her ex-boyfriend is unexpectedly dead.

Then, all of a sudden, nuthin'...

i am listening to this vomit inducing sex talk where Travis sounds like he has a mouthful of oatmeal or hes like drooling into the phone and then whenever he says something inappropriate she asks him to repeat it.

she is taping this to trap him.

did she go there to shake him down or kill him?

this is very intruiging...he sounds smashed.

You know, even if he did, there are couples that do this, consensually. But more importantly I have yet to see one single piece of evidence of an, "... or else."

Are there more sexual tapes?

Wendy is on JVM saying there are more tapes! Good grief I don't think I can suffer through another...

Watching NG now and just listened to part of the tape where Travis is attempting to sing the national anthem.....with some revisions. Assuming it has been verified to be Travis?

Enough already. That poor jury.

:banghead:

IF ANY of those tapes had any evidence or proof of any kind that he was abusive or a pedo, then we would have heard it already. JMO They would play the worst one first, and they did and it had ZERO evidence of any of that.

The same thing with the texts. They had 80,000 texts to choose from.
And they already showed us the 'worst' ones/ So there is nothing there, imo.

Here are two almost identical pictures of Travis's face. The one where he is having his picture taken, he is clearly comfortable and his facial features are relaxed.

l.jpg

Then there's the shower picture. His eyebrows are drawn down over his eyes and his face looks tight and stressed.

ht_jodi_arias_nt_130114_wg.jpg

I can picture her holding a gun on him and laughing maniacally while making him pose for those shower pics

Watching NG now and just listened to part of the tape where Travis is attempting to sing the national anthem.....with some revisions. Assuming it has been verified to be Travis?

Enough already. That poor jury.

:banghead:

That's the sex tape we have already suffered through.

My bombshell: I just figured out the "Jinkasaurus" reference, and now I can't stop laughing when I hear it.

Carry on! One day I will be caught up to everyone!

i am listening to this vomit inducing sex talk where Travis sounds like he has a mouthful of oatmeal or hes like drooling into the phone and then whenever he says something inappropriate she asks him to repeat it.

she is taping this to trap him.

did she go there to shake him down or kill him?

this is very intruiging...he sounds smashed.
I think Travis was really, really tired. That was part of Jodi's plan - to wait until the middle of the night and keep him on the phone as long as possible. (Very classic abuse tactic.)

I believe initially the plan was to use the tape as a weapon against him. A way of regaining the control she knew was slipping. I fully believe she went to Mesa with every intention of killing him and as her defense had to modify over the years she thought the tape could be useful in casting Travis in a negative light.

IMO, I dont think Gus was just innocently inviting Jodi over to console her after hearing she just had a verbal fight with Travis.

I think he was trying to take advantage of her knowing that she was upset and needing comfort. I think the guy invited her over to stay overnight so that he could make a move on her.

And furthermore, I would like to get an honest answer from Jodi whether she had sex with Gus during the overnight stays with him.

And furthermore, I am beginning to think Jodi is a nymphomaniac because who in the world would be thinking of sex after viciously murdering someone, so she visits the other guy and ends up on top of him less than 24 hours after murdering someone. Oh yeah, Jodi would.

Who is this Jordan woman on JVM with the bride of Frankenstein hair?

http://dawhois.com/www/cjppl.com.html

That is the mystery phone number/car person per Gus today.

I wonder if he was dating Terry at the time of the car phone call. Maybe he was cheating and that is why he wanted to keep her a secret.

Gus proposing to Terry at recruit training no less! Dec. 22, 2011

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxDvzcYXv3Y"]Training and a Proposal all in one! - YouTube[/ame]

Hmm.. so why did he throw a man-trum about not revealing her name/phone #/identity before?
Any indication she was really terrified of Chris Hughes or did it seem more like a personal reason?

TY for answering btw!

He never addressed why this woman was/would be scared of Chris Hughes, that I remember. I know it wasn't in regards to his gf because he made a point of saying his gf made them breakfast that morning. Of course the gf may know about this woman now, but when this happened in court she probably didn't know and he had to go home and tell her. jmo

This link has Gus' interview with JVm and she goes over the timeline with him. He still insists that it was the early morning following Travis' death but then he goes on to say that Travis was scheduled to leave for Cancun the next day, SAME AS HE WAS, BECAUSE HE WAS GOING ON THE SAME TRIP. This comment tells me that he is confusing with when Travis died and when his body is found. Travis was not scheduled to leave the next day following his death. Travis was scheduled to leave for Cancun the next day following the discovery of his body. Somebody needs to straighten him out on these dates.

http://t.co/9U7TxjVn

EXACTLY! And all these talking heads and attorney's who profess to know the case inside and out - have not thought to ask that either.

And............ why call the prosecutor's office and not the law enforcement investigating the case???????????

GUS - go away, your need for attention is dis*gus*ting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe