Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Taken off her bike while she was out riding it....terrified me to no end. OF course in retrospect maybe my dad shouldn't have been watching the news with me around lol.

Glad the two you mentioned are gone as well. I read more about Comer's case as his date came close...horrifying. Just...man.

Christopher Payne is one that won't see death for a long time....it's been "too soon." His crimes against his own children were so ugly and heartless...makes me so mad that his *(&(*! of a girlfriend plead guilty and got 2 counts of 2nd degree murder in exchange for testifying against him. She got 22 years in prison. Absolutely disgusting.

Remember Christy Ann Fornoff? Raped and strangled and left in a closet while delivering newspapers (right up the road from where I live now). I became friends with her Mom after I joined a support group she founded. Very very nice woman. He was executed in 2011, 25 years after the murder.

Mimi Hall's testimony about the stalker

2:33:29

[video=youtube;Ip7EN8uoD-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7EN8uoD-Q[/video]

Yes. Taken off her bike while she was out riding it....terrified me to no end. OF course in retrospect maybe my dad shouldn't have been watching the news with me around lol.

Glad the two you mentioned are gone as well. I read more about Comer's case as his date came close...horrifying. Just...man.

Christopher Payne is one that won't see death for a long time....it's been "too soon." His crimes against his own children were so ugly and heartless...makes me so mad that his *(&(*! of a girlfriend plead guilty and got 2 counts of 2nd degree murder in exchange for testifying against him. She got 22 years in prison. Absolutely disgusting.

Comer's crimes happened in an area I used to go, so it scared me to no end. That and being a violent crime survivor.

I'll look up Payne, it's not familiar, at least his name isn't.
Just looked it up. Sickening.

Trial starts up Tuesday, I wonder how much longer Nurmi will have her on the stand before Juan gets his turn.

Don't laugh, but we've all read/heard about Arias's dabbling in witchcraft/occult and I have a part of me believing Arias had some occult "training" into the dark arts...Simply by the use of knives when she had a loaded gun to murder Travis and the incredible amount of excessive stabbings, really adds a new dimension to this murder

Somehow this is wrapped around my head and my girlfriend is here with me online, she believes Arias might've had a date picked out to murder Travis in a bloodshed, horrific murder so it coincides with a cult event

OK we both read up on this...the occultist believe in numerology and 11 & 666 are the more significant numbers

Travis was murdered on June 4 2008 or 6 +4 +2 + 8 = 1010 or 11

Here's what the occultist book says about the numerology of 11

The number 11 is a "master number" and a sacred number in occult..When you mention the Occult...People who are in the Occult are Satanists (The Higher Ups - The Elite) and Satanists believe that a carefully planned event must be carried out according to the correct numbers, or it may not be successful. They go to great lengths to make an event occur according to the correct numbers. So 11 is the essence of all that is sinful, harmful, and imperfect. (This is what they believe and have adopted)

I don't get how these numbers add up to 11. Either they equal 10 + 10 or they equal 20. Enlighten me? TIA

Remember Christy Ann Fornoff? Raped and strangled and left in a closet while delivering newspapers (right up the road from where I live now). I became friends with her Mom after I joined a support group she founded. Very very nice woman. He was executed in 2011, 25 years after the murder.

I do remember hearing about this...not when it happened but sometime down the road when I was much older. I remember the part about the roller rink and the news paper part. How neat it must be to be able to have met her mom...I can't begin to imagine what y'all have been through.

Oh yes of course they had their expert$. ;)

Including what appeared to be a 100 year old German man who was offered a free trip, with his wife, to the United States in exchange for his "memory" of a child he once taught in an early grade school class about 70 years prior!
Their little trip all on taxpayers expense. He was glowing and so excited on the stand to give his account of some kind of specific "memories" of minor misbehaviors from decades prior. He was often disoriented on the stand and inappropriate. And he was a Star Witness and one Silvia Arrellano relied on to make her "informed decision". I sat there thinking their convincing him to make his first trip to the US went something like "surely you can remember these Apelt brothers and how they behaved so poorly in your class room...and you can see the Grand Canyon...with your wife!".

This is the reality of death row appeals folks.

Is there no recourse for the judges mishandling of the hearing?

It is going to be rough on Travis' family either way. I want what they want in terms of her punishment.
I believe they will convict her and give her the maximum.

The upside to ja getting DP is she will be isolated most of the time. She won't have anyone to manipulate, which will drive her nuts. MOO

Ok. Then why not leave it there? Why did she take it away?

Because she bundled up all the bedding in haste.

I have had a thought eating at me for the last couple of days. What if she staged the sex as part of her blackmail campaign? She takes photos of her and him naked on the bed with a huge KY tube in plain view. She takes the time to braid her hair "like he likes it." She takes all the photos with his camera herself while he is tied up.

The photos of him show him with duct tape on his arm, looking pained, seeming to wave her away and definitely not aroused. Don't most women find a flaccid penis not very exciting? If the photos were taken during sex play, I would think his would show him aroused.

She couldn't force him to ejaculate at gunpoint, so she washed the bedding to hide the lack of evidence of sexual activity, which would contradict the photos and show her as a woman scorned rather than used.

OK, websleuths, give me your opinion on this scenario.

It is going to be rough on Travis' family either way. I want what they want in terms of her punishment.

The upside to ja getting DP is she will be isolated most of the time. She won't have anyone to manipulate, which will drive her nuts. MOO

Well she will get to talk to herself.....a lot. Maybe drive herself nuts?

There are very little checks and balances on Judges at that level. They kind of do get to play God.

I also want whatever they want and would never try and sway them in any direction. This is one small bit of control they do have at this point and prosecutors DO listen to family members. I see Juan interacting with them daily and it seems to be a good relationship.

They are lucky to have him just as we were lucky to have our stellar prosecutor Catherine Hughes (now retired but her office was right next to Juan Martinez when she was practicing).

Catherine Hughes who by the way came out of retirement to assist the prosecution in the mental retardation hearing for no pay. She was the best part of that hearing and instrumental in getting at least one of them from getting ruled in his favor. NO ONE knows our cases better than Cathy Hughes. And of course the legal defender's office tried to get her thrown off at the last minute because she had once vacationed with our family at our beach house (we became good friends with her after our trials and still are to this day). I think that was one of the things the AZ Supreme Court reversed in terms of Arrellano's biased rulings.

I want to know who the murdering cultists are that carefully plan their murders by dates. I want names if these so called satanists. They write books on the best days to kill people? Really?

Still not buying it. Any of it.
I know Jodi acted alone.

I'm disputing Jodi ascribing to any belief system. Cults, satanists, Mormonism, Wicca. None matter to jodi. Jodi worships Jodi.

I'd also bet Jodi's favorite number isn't 11, it's 69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't disagree that Satanism exists, the church of Satanism was established back in the 60's or 70's if I remember correctly, don't know much else beyond that.

As you say though, I don't see Jodi being committed to any one belief. For one thing, she's too narcissistic and I don't think she has the capacity to think that deeply about anything. For her, everything is just a tool to be used to fulfill her pathological sense of entitlement. Sadly, in this case, she believed she was entitled to Travis.

The Jury had no questions for Mimi Hall or the responding officer-forget his name.

Well she will get to talk to herself.....a lot. Maybe drive herself nuts?

She will write letters and poetry and draw all day long to her many admirers out there. But she will still sit alone in a TINY cell (Each cell at Browning Unit is 11 feet, 7 inches by 7 feet, 9 inches, a total of 86.4 square feet. Each cell at the Lumley Unit is 12 feet by 7 feet, 2 inches, a total of 86.4 square feet. ) for 23 hours each day. And when she gets out of her cell, she will still be alone.

Some AZ Death row stats here:

http://www.azcorrections.gov/dr_faq.aspx

Katie

Your statement was powerful. I have no doubt it effected the outcome. I'm sorry that the tables were flipped on your family the way they were. It's unacceptable that these men are seen as the victims. I find it both bizarre and repulsive that our justice system allows these kinds of murders to be treated as if they are the ones being wronged. And to continue to drag your family through this for decades is not justice in my mind.

For the life of me I can't fathom what would make any lawyer choose be the champion of trying to get him back on the street

You have my sincere condolences for the loss of your sister Cindy. I can't begin to imagine the hell of these last twenty years

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

I don't disagree that Satanism exists, the church of Satanism was established back in the 60's or 70's if I remember correctly, don't know much else beyond that.

As you say though, I don't see Jodi being committed to any one belief. For one thing, she's too narcissistic and I don't think she has the capacity to think that deeply about anything. For her, everything is just a tool to be used to fulfill her pathological sense of entitlement. Sadly, in this case, she believed she was entitled to Travis.

"LaVeyan" (After Anton LaVey the author of The Satanic Bible) Satanism is an atheistic creed and not a cult of ritualistic devil worship or sacrifice. It's not a conspiracy either, you can buy the books at your local Barnes & Nobel. The fact is, beyond witch trial accusations and the labeling of other faiths as Satanic, there really is no reliable historical record of any sort of ritualistic theistic Satanism or conspiracy.

I agree with you 100% on the narcissism as well, very well put. This crime was about JODI, not in service of any cult or creed.

One reason I am anxious for this case to move forward and finally get resolved is that every aspect of her, him, them, her craziness, his proclivities, her reasons for x, y, z, are just not that interesting, but they get repeated overandoverandover.

I've probably read at least 500 entries that theorize her reason for the murder (and all say essentially the exact same thing). Maybe another 1,000 entries that theorize how T.A. wasn't into her but was into the sex. Then hundreds upon hundreds of entries that hope for a conviction but fear the worst. Yawwwwn. It's like a semi-bad show that is rerun every.single.day.

It's almost mundane, really, except for the crazy murder at the end. Once she is convicted and put away and the attention on her abates, I think TA's family will finally be able to get some peace. This uninteresting chick does not warrant the amount of attention she gets.
And then we can listen to a million posts, pages and pages, about Mr. Juanderful, your pretend boyfriend, etc.. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

LMAO and just playing! We need something to keep us busy until cross-examination.

I do have to say, I appreciate everyone's posts over the break. I have learned so much about this case. I've appreciated reading about everyone's life experiences. Praying for justice for Travis and his family.

Katie

Your statement was powerful. I have no doubt it effected the outcome. I'm sorry that the tables were flipped on your family the way they were. It's unacceptable that these men are seen as the victims. I find it both bizarre and repulsive that our justice system allows these kinds of murders to be treated as if they are the ones being wronged. And to continue to drag your family through this for decades is not justice in my mind.

For the life of me I can't fathom what would make any lawyer choose be the champion of trying to get him back on the street

You have my sincere condolences for the loss of your sister Cindy. I can't begin to imagine the hell of these last twenty years

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Thank you.

I almost never think of her killers anymore. Tonite though I went looking for the first time in years and see the "mentally retarded" one is now in a totally different facility in Tucson vs. where his brother is housed outside Florence. They will never see each other or speak to each other again vs being very close to each other for 20 years and in communication. There's some satisfaction in that. Be careful what you ask for, right?

Also I note an inmate was murdered in the facility the "mentally retarded" one is housed in in 2010. Hmmmm.....things sometimes have a way of working their own selves out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
permanentvacation