Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe she would have told Travis she was coming, because what if he told someone else? Wouldn't that defeat all of her efforts to pretend she wasn't even in Arizona. JMO

Exactly.

I think her calling him was only to make sure he was there until she got to Mesa. JMO

I really hope from here on in Gus is denied a platform to spew his nonsense. His 15 minutes has been over extended. Bye bye Gus :seeya:

What kind of reporters are we turning out today that take the word of someone when they spout off they have proof but never produce it? Gus keeps saying he can prove she called him on June 5th at 3:00 but we have yet to see it. JM knows exactly who she called because the State has a list of all her calls, received and sent. jmo

That timeline says that TA & JA exchanged 82,000 emails ? I could believe text messages but even that is a stretch. He met her in September 2006 and died in June 2008. That's a span of 641 days giving us an average of 128 texts per day ??? And one could subtract the number of days when JA was actually with TA ...

Something about that number just doesn't sit right with me ...

I'm sorry, I know it sounded like I'm dangling a carrot in my prior post, just didn't know if I was able to link this site....although they DID say they DIRECTLY talked with him ("exclusive interview").....AND, they DO pay for stories....and I DO mean "stories"....

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...er-trial-death-penalty-not-truth-says-friend/

More narcissistic projection. He's still appalled Juan Martinez never called him back so he's waging war on him. Had he been given the status in this trial by the State he feels he deserves, we'd be seeing articles on how guilty Jodi is and how much (more fabricated) insider info he has.

Textbook Narcissist.

Oh and I see he's back to selling the "she called me the night Travis was killed" story. Of course this is a lie. He doesn't care, it makes him appear more relevant...in his little motor home lair.

4. Jodi confessed to the murder.

Originally Posted by kkdj
So, let's forego all the red herrings.
Now what do we have?

1. Travis was killed
2. Jodi was there
3. Jodi lied to authorities

Add whatever else tells the facts
She killed him, she planned to kill him, she got caught due to good police work and now she is is lying to save her skin; enough already.

Hi everybody ~
I am new here, and forgive me if this post is in the wrong place.
I have been wanting to see if anyone esle has noticed that during the sex tape, Jodi and Travis start talking about movies. It's right around the 0:50:13 mark, to 0:52:04 Travis says I'm actually not a fan of action movies and then says he DOES NOT like spiderman. Then Jodi's starts talking about how she liked it because of the love story and how 2 people were friends, and then enemies, and then they became best friends, but HE DIED and something about the mending of their frienship never happened...(ironic) But my main point is he said he did not like spiderman a couple of times. This is a sex tape~ IF HE HAD of really sent her spiderman undies that he made her wear during sex there would have been a reference right then and there about the underware!! Neither said a word about them. I hope the defense caught that !!

Also that VERY day the sex tape was played, and Jodi was crying and needed to compose herself...That was the day her SISTER showed up in the courtroom, and Jodi knew she had called her sister stupid and dumb in it. The next day Jodi made sure her attorney CLEARED that up for the court first thing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-sex-tape_n_2673013.html

Sorry this so long, I just wanted to get that all out.

HI & WELCOME! Good observation. Maybe it was discussed before - I can't keep up with all the posts--but this is new to me. That he did not like Spiderman.

Katie, I am so appalled at what has happened to your family and the pain that has been inflicted on you by these murderers and even worse, this judge! I don't know how she can sleep at night.

I read your impact statement and it was just amazing. To have been through everything you have been put through by these monsters is just unimaginable. Your statement was incredible and so touching, you have such a way with words.

Thank you. In death row appeals it is my experience people lose sight of whats's "good and noble" and think forgetting about the crime or worse yet justifying it and releasing a "poor death row inmate" is what is to be championed for.

Would these same people who find these "worst of the worst" killers victims, want them living next door? Date their daughter? Live in their home once they're released? Do they really want to help them or use them as a pawn in a political war thus further re victimizing the true victims and putting society at greater risk, once again? This time on purpose.

I noticed that also, and where I was pretty certain the spiderman underwear incident did not happen, I was really sure after listening to that.

Call me strange but if my boyfriend ever gave me kids spiderman underwear and wanted me to try them on, the only thing that I would be thinking is "OMG I love this man! He actually thinks my butt is this small I can fit into these?"

:floorlaugh:

Steph you are too funny.

I remember Jodi saying that the seat of the underwear fit but the leg holes? were too small?:waitasec:

My first thought was: how would the azz part fit if you couldn't even pull them up because the holes were too small. :waitasec:

She's a silly silly girl.

More narcissistic projection. He's still appalled Juan Martinez never called him back so he's waging war on him. Had he been given the status in this trial by the State he feels he deserves, we'd be seeing articles on how guilty Jodi is and how much (more fabricated) insider info he has.

Textbook Narcissist.

Oh and I see he's back to selling the "she called me the night Travis was killed" story. Of course this is a lie. He doesn't care, it makes him appear more relevant...in his little motor home lair.

What gets me is, the State and the defense have her phone records. If she called him there would be a record of it and neither side wishes to use him. Obviously he was only useful to defense for mistrial purposes because Chris Hughes had called Gus and he made it sound as if Chris were interferring. Bet Nurmi regrets ever calling the man. He has been no help to Jodi. In my opinion just a big bag of wind.

:floorlaugh:

Steph you are too funny.

I remember Jodi saying that the seat of the underwear fit but the leg holes? were too small?:waitasec:

My first thought was: how would the azz part fit if you couldn't even pull them up because the holes were too small. :waitasec:

She's a silly silly girl.

Liars sometimes forget the details. LOL Good catch on that one.

What gets me is, the State and the defense have her phone records. If she called him there would be a record of it and neither side wishes to use him. Obviously he was only useful to defense for mistrial purposes because Chris Hughes had called Gus and he made it sound as if Chris were interferring. Bet Nurmi regrets ever calling the man. He has been no help to Jodi. In my opinion just a big bag of wind.

Right. As if the State would not contact on their own each and every person she called the night she murdered Travis. He's a greasy liar.

I'm gonna post this, but I bet someone will beat me to it....LOL

http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/02/11/jodi-arias-trial-tragic-roadtrip

For you, Pink

Also, there's a members timeline posted on the First Page

Thanks to everyone for the timeline links. I'm trying to figure out who she dated and where she worked while going on all these trips. It doesn't sound like she was working much at all. How was she maintaining herself??? When exactly was she living with her friend Rachel? For just a couple of weeks and then, where did she go? She lived in Mesa after she and TA broke up; when did she move to Mesa? (I know it was after June, 2007 and she left to go back to Yreka in April 2008).

Anyone know where I can find a court schedule? I got on the courthouse website but couldn't find anything?
Thanks,
Terri

In several of those timeline spots it says she "makes two purchases". Does this mean she purchased two things or made two separate purchases? Anybody know?

I believe separate purchases. From the receipts thread, here is an example:

States Exhibit #237.014, In N Out Sparks NV, 6/6/08, 10:38am, Food CHB 1.95 W FF 1.19 $3.37, MC

States Exhibit #237.015, In N Out Sparks NV, 6/6/08, 10:43am, Food CHB 1.95 W FF 1.19 $3.37, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.016, Tesoro SCL UT, 6/6/08, 03:57, Fuel 10.672 @ 3.85 gal $41.18, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.017, Tesoro SCL UT, 6/6/08, 04:05:42, Fuel 9.583 @3.859 gal $36.98, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.018, Flying J Winnemucca NV, 6/6/08, Fuel 12.175 @4.099 gal $49.91, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.019, Flying J Winnemucca NV, $4.90, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.020, 7-Eleven Sparks NV, 6/6/08, 10:34:38, Fuel 5.178 @ 4.999 gal, MC 2015

Arias Trial; Compare the receipts and the monetary transactions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

nope, you are not alone. I had work when they played this in court so I watched it, along with other testimony this week and my first impression was his tiredness and that he tried to stear the conversation to normal things in the beginning. I even noticed him yawning within the first couple minutes. Jodi kept bringing the freak into it andeventually he joined her. Nothing off to me about that part either. They like dirty talk, big deal.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2
I believe had Travis not been so tired it's very likely we would have heard a much different conversation.

Abusive personalities (of which psychopaths definitely are by their nature alone) very commonly use tactics to deprive or disturb sleep patterns of their victim/target as a means of exerting greater control over them.

I very firmly believe late night phone calls weren't accidental or happenstance but more carefully planned premeditation to engineer Travis into saying or doing certain things he'd be less likely to when rested. JMO

Sort of on the same topic while discussing the sex tape I found a somewhat decent article on an intimate relationship with a psychopath. Thought some of you might find it interesting. :)
Another way in which psychopaths condition their partners to accept a toxic relationship is by gradually pushing the envelope of deviant requests. Since psychopaths are easily bored and need constant thrills, they may initially ask their targets to make out in public, under the pretense that they’re so attracted to them that they can’t keep his hands off of them. In reality, however, psychopaths are not as attracted to their partners, even at the beginning of the relationship, as to the thrill of crossing the boundaries of public decency and demeaning their partners.
http://www.abusesanctuary.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/how-psychopath-conditions-his-victims.html

What kind of reporters are we turning out today that take the word of someone when they spout off they have proof but never produce it? Gus keeps saying he can prove she called him on June 5th at 3:00 but we have yet to see it. JM knows exactly who she called because the State has a list of all her calls, received and sent. jmo

even if she DID call him, we don't know what she said. all we have is his version and he's a very suspicious guy to me. he wants to be part of this big case so badly, plus he didn't like travis. i don't believe anything he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir