Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I could talk all night about it but I won't ....too tired.

It's all about numbers.

In no way am I saying someone else besides JA had anything to do with this murder....that is not what I am saying....

I just read a lot into numbers....that's all.LOL

Thanks for clarifying as I thought your comment had something to do with this trial.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Is the judge in Pinal Co, or has it gone to state level? Sorry for my ignorance of what level it has gone.

I felt ill reading how they are being made out to be victims, while your sister is somehow being blamed for their predicament. :furious::furious:

The mental retardation claim was at the Federal level. As it was ruled by the US Supreme Court we can't execute the mentally retarded.

Our Judge Silvia Arrellano, the one and only finder of fact, who ruled that NO information about their lives after the age of 18 could be considered in the appeal (meaning the entire details of the CRIME could not be considered to determine the sentence for that very CRIME as they were both over 18 when they commited the conspiracy and murder) retired right after our appeals. She was so biased we took it to the AZ Supreme Court to have her removed from the case. She gave the defense every single thing they wanted and virtually nothing to the prosecutors. It was absolutely hideous to witness.

At least she left one of them on Death Row, which was kind of surprising as she clearly wanted to "go out with a bang" ...being publicly against the DP. In that case she herself couldn't be considered "death qualified" like this JA jury is.

i'm telling you the appellate process is a whole lotta insanity going on.

He has Travis’s phone records, 5/31 to 6/15 2008.

Martinez gives him a specific phone number and has him go through and highlight each of the calls to that number.

All the calls come from Arias. She made numerous calls to Travis, which appears he didn’t answer.

- 6/3/08 @ 12:37pm – length is 17 seconds

- 6/3/08 @ 1:51 pm – 170 seconds

- 6/3 @ 8:16pm – 129 seconds – routing switches Gilbert and Marina packet gateway

- 6/3 @ 8:34 pm – 49 seconds – same switch

She called twice after 11 pm on June 4…Travis was dead hours before!!

There is a 16-minute call so it didn’t go to voice mail. The 16-minute call indicates someone was listening in to the messages. Jodi had access to Travis’ voice mails!!!!

The search into the voice mails obviously came from Jodi.

June 14 2008, 9:20 pm Jodi called yet again!

Just found this from the when the Verizon guy was on the stand. This is why IMO that I don't think TA knew she was coming to his house.

LOLOL you either are or you are not mentally challenged...you don't all of a sudden STOP being mentally challenged! Ahh the lovely Apelt brothers...Jodi took some killing lessons right out of their playbook. And their lovely lawyers....unbelievable :sick:

I am still waiting for Frank Atwood...he has been there since 87. My dad adored watching the news and it was all ablaze when he kidnapped and killed a little girl....he gave me nightmares as a kid.

I remember that case, the little girl was abducted and murdered in Tuscon.
He was caught in Texas.

I was glad to find out Ricky Bible and Robert Comer got their date with the needle.

people like jodie don't know what real love is. she's all about herself. she has undeniable charm, characteristic of a psyxhopath. she'll have guys writing to her in jail and proposing marriage left and right, lets hope she doesn't charm a prison guard and he helps her escape.

Martinez gives him a specific phone number and has him go through and highlight each of the calls to that number.

All the calls come from Arias. She made numerous calls to Travis, which appears he didn’t answer.

- 6/3 @ 8:16pm – 129 seconds – routing switches Gilbert and Marina packet gateway

There is a 16-minute call so it didn’t go to voice mail. The 16-minute call indicates someone was listening in to the messages. Jodi had access to Travis’ voice mails!!!!

Just found this from the when the Verizon guy was on the stand. This is why IMO that I don't think TA knew she was coming to his house.

I can't wait to hear JM question her on these phone calls. Wonder if this is another thing Nurmi will try and head off at the pass.

The mental retardation claim was at the Federal level. As it was ruled by the US Supreme Court we can't execute the mentally retarded.

Our Judge Silvia Arrellano, the one and only finder of fact, who ruled that NO information about their lives after the age of 18 could be considered in the appeal (meaning the entire details of the CRIME could not be considered to determine the sentence for that very CRIME as they were both over 18 when they commited the conspiracy and murder) retired right after our appeals. She was so biased we took it to the AZ Supreme Court to have her removed from the case. She gave the defense every single thing they wanted and virtually nothing to the prosecutors. It was absolutely hideous to witness.

At least she left one of them on Death Row, which was kind of surprising as she clearly wanted to "go out with a bang" ...being publicly against the DP. In that case she herself couldn't be considered "death qualified" like this JA jury is.

Holy cow....I didn't realize they took Rudi off!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead: I cannot imagine what y'all have been through!

Not specifically but I do know she has also been through a living hell herself.

I've given this quite a bit of thought recently. My interest in "justice" and murder trials specificallly.

I do get some satisfaction in reaching out to other families. I also get a great deal of satisfaction seeing justice served.

On another level though I think connecting with other families of murdered families gives me a sense of belonging on this planet. As if we belong to the same tribe or something. A sad, unfortunate tribe to be sure. But in some way it makes me feel less alone. So for that, I think, healthy or not, it draws me to feel connected.

I also feel very grateful for people caring as most all of you have extended to me. That also makes me feel less alone and as if this whole nightmare hasn't existed in a vacuum.

KatieCL, you are a blessing to those families. You'd be a great victims advocate if you ever chose to go in that direction. MOO

that made my head ache. It IS insane! How can she exclude the crime?

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Interesting... Thanks for posting! Do you know if they were any calls he made to her?

Arghhhhh that "half comment" by a teacher made my blood boil!

I adopted my son, and have heard more ignorant comments than I can count. My favorite.... "So are you going to have any real children" to which I replied... I'm going to enjoy my pretend one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You speak the truth. I don't even feel (not that it's wrong) that my bro & sis were "chosen" but rather, they're my dad's children, and ultimately, especially at that young age "mine"... They weren't "half" anything or "by marriage or not my Dad's".... I never understood that and even though that teacher was really misinformed on families, I still stood my ground. Your REAL son is one lucky young man. He has the REAL family he was meant to have. (It's so sad that "real" loses it's meaning... It's like you have a doll for a son... Ummm, no... We are REAL!) Love love love!!!!

Holy cow....I didn't realize they took Rudi off!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead: I cannot imagine what y'all have been through!

Yes but there are some good things to it.

A. He's now forgotten. Those fighting for him all these years accomplished their goal of getting him off death row so now we can forget about him.

B. He's now separated from his brother. As I understood it, their cells were right on top of one another so they could speak (German) through the vents and plot their "whatevers". Now he's in a whole other building. They will never see each other again. I wonder if Rudi though will be invited to attend Michael's execution.

Interesting though Rudi is still listed on the Canadian website (last I looked) as a Death Row inmate so he gets the benefit of that personal ad which at one point had him posing holding my sister's (his victim's) dog. Obviously those sites don't hold any integrity and will list people as "poor victims" on Death row whether they are or not. So I guess he still gets his pen pals and financial support he once enjoyed.

The worst thing that could happen for Jodi Arias is for her to be forgotten.

Which, once she's sentenced to death, I intend to do. Unfortunately the system won't allow Travis' family to do so.

But I can understand fully why they want her to receive the DP.

It's reserved for the "worst of the worst" in society and she is the poster child for that.

In some ways she's even worse than my sister's killers. They wanted money . Arias wanted the satisfaction of hurting and ultimately killing him in life and death. And the satisfaction of hurting anyone who loves Travis. She's still enjoying it. She truly personifies evil to me. She's actually one of the most terrifying murderers I've ever encountered and I've followed some trials.

I don't even think Scott Peterson enjoyed the killing of Laci. Not like this evil B****.

I just wanted to relate something to you, katie.

Last week I saw the episode of Deadly Women about Michelle Michaud.
The FBI criminologist interviewed in that program said that Michaud was the most disturbing woman she had ever profiled - which led me to google Michaud. Michaud is one of 2 or 3 women on California's death row. She makes JA look like Mother Theresa.

One of the first links that came up in the google search was to Michaud's 'write-a-prisoner' ad where she says:
" Sometimes it feels the whole world has forgotten me. It would be nice to hear my name at mail call.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,

Michelle"

I don't want to say it made me feel glad to think she is suffering, but it didn't make me sad either.

To accuse Jodi of being a witch, Satanist, practitioner of the "dark arts" is to just feed the psychodrama she desires.

You are giving her too much credit for some sort of devious devil plot. She murdered him in a release of jealous rage and if you believe the brutality implies some sort of cult crime then I suggest you research into the history of modern documented homicide and crimes of passion and jealousy.

that made my head ache. It IS insane! How can she exclude the crime?

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

That Judge was desperately seeking any loophole she could jump through to let these murderers off death row. The MOST hideous part of it was that when they were sentenced there was no life WITHOUT parole in AZ. So her letting them off Death Row meant they got to get life WITH parole in 25 years. Seeing it was about 20 years since they'd been sentenced, they could have gone straight from Death Row to up for parole in 5 years which is what their attorneys were arguing for.

That propelled me to drive down to Florence and give my first Victim Impact statement which you can read here:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2009/07/retarded_german_killer_rudi_ap.php

She did rule his sentences consecutive (they are both convicted of felony murder AND conspiracy to commit murder) after that hearing which surprised me honestly. Our attorney told me he felt it was that statement and the fact that I even showed up giving a s*** that called her out and just maybe had an impact on her to rule in that way. SHe took him off death row but didn't set society up for the possibility of him being free to murder again in 5 years.

Psychopaths are unable to be cult members. They are only devoted to their own warped needs. They are able to be cult leaders.

That is disgusting. How can she sleep at night knowing what she's done. She must not have a lick of sense. MOO

Did some doctor say he was mentally retarded? I mean they had to have an expert witne$$ to examine and diagno$e him such, yes?

Going to google and see what I can find about her.

I remember that case, the little girl was abducted and murdered in Tuscon.
He was caught in Texas.

I was glad to find out Ricky Bible and Robert Comer got their date with the needle.
Yes. Taken off her bike while she was out riding it....terrified me to no end. OF course in retrospect maybe my dad shouldn't have been watching the news with me around lol.

Glad the two you mentioned are gone as well. I read more about Comer's case as his date came close...horrifying. Just...man.

Christopher Payne is one that won't see death for a long time....it's been "too soon." His crimes against his own children were so ugly and heartless...makes me so mad that his *(&(*! of a girlfriend plead guilty and got 2 counts of 2nd degree murder in exchange for testifying against him. She got 22 years in prison. Absolutely disgusting.

Thank you. This is just a small fraction of what we've been through dealing with all of the "rights" lended to these murderers.

Their attorneys specifically plotted to send a representative to my home, to my doorstep, just 2 weeks before Christmas to try and solicit my help with the mental retardation claim, thinking I might be more vulnerable, thus manipulatable, right before Christmas, the anniversary of Cindy's death.

I'm not kidding.

I kicked this doe eyed "investigator" out of my house once I realized what she was up to (it's illegal for them to approach a victim but when I confronted her on that she knew the exact loophole she'd slipped through ). I made one phone call (I was shaking for hours after this encounter and I'm generally a pretty tough person in these things ) to our prosecutor who put me in touch with a victim's rights attorney who has represented me free of charge ever since. And she went to the Federal level and got that loophole closed so no more victims will be abused by those championing for murderers like I was.

What happened to me could have happened to a much more fragile person. Like a mother of a murdered child or something like that. On the anniversary of the murder. On purpose.

These people working for appeals for murderers to try and abolish the death penalty one heinous murderer at a time have lost all focus in my opinion. All focus of basic human decency. And they think they are on the "right" side.

Not to get too political here but it reminds me of those who shoot abortion doctors in the name of "preservation of life".

Such a horrific story and it just seems to be never ending for you and your family. Just to think about it, it makes me physically sick! :furious:

That is disgusting. How can she sleep at night knowing what she's done. She must not have a lick of sense. MOO

Did some doctor say he was mentally retarded? I mean they had to have an expert witne$$ to examine and diagno$e him such, yes?

Going to google and see what I can find about her.

Oh yes of course they had their expert$. ;)

Including what appeared to be a 100 year old German man who was offered a free trip, with his wife, to the United States in exchange for his "memory" of a child he once taught in an early grade school class about 70 years prior!
Their little trip all on taxpayers expense. He was glowing and so excited on the stand to give his account of some kind of specific "memories" of minor misbehaviors from decades prior. He was often disoriented on the stand and inappropriate. And he was a Star Witness and one Silvia Arrellano relied on to make her "informed decision". I sat there thinking their convincing him to make his first trip to the US went something like "surely you can remember these Apelt brothers and how they behaved so poorly in your class room...and you can see the Grand Canyon...with your wife!".

This is the reality of death row appeals folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV