Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are supposed to cover Florida vs. Zimmerman come June....if this stupid trial is still going on I don't know how they would cover both cases. :furious:

I'm am not going to be able to follow that trial. If he isn't found guilty, I will lose my mind for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we saw two store receipts also. One at CVS I think 1 product but it was not detailed. I think she stopped at CVS to get the KY only. Maybe in an attempt to not have that lumped in with some normal things from the first store.

cvs she bought 2 face cleaners,,2 nutrazina(sp)products one more iten i cant id

When Jodi rented the car to take her little trip to kill Travis, did she have her own car at that time, one that she owned?

And she obviously USED the gas cans to get through Arizona, if she had to REFILL them in Utah.

Agreed. I'd got that far too. She may have refilled them either not knowing if she might run out in the middle of nowhere before Reno or for a desert burning, but I favour the idea she had already dumped any blood-stained evidence at the earliest opportunity after leaving Mesa.

When Jodi rented the car to take her little trip to kill Travis, did she have her own car at that time, one that she owned?

I think that Jodi had a car that was about to be repossessed because she had fallen behind on her payments.

DB testified she took one shower photo of him and it was deleted.

What's with her and shower photos? I bet he thinks about that photo quite often now. Wonder if she would like one of Juan to tape to her cell wall!
just sayin'

Hi everyone - I'm just trying to catch up here and was wondering if those text messages that JA has been going through (and going through... and going through....) on the stand have been entered into evidence and if they're posted anywhere? TIA

I'm am not going to be able to follow that trial. If he isn't found guilty, I will lose my mind for sure!

I like to live dangerously and indulge in raising my blood pressure lol. There is a lot of ugliness in this world against teenagers, black teenagers, hoodie-wearing teenagers....a lot of assumptions without evidence. I will be sitting on my hands a lot. This one I don't have sit on my hands a lot, except to refrain from making inappropriate jokes and saying what I really think about Nurmi and Wilmott.

Agreed. I'd got that far too. She may have refilled them either not knowing if she might run out in the middle of nowhere before Reno or for a desert burning, but I favour the idea she had already dumped any blood-stained evidence at the earliest opportunity after leaving Mesa.

I wondered if she destroyed evidence twice. I agree with you- I think that she destroyed the bloody stuff from Mesa as soon as she found a good place to do this. I think that she may not have destroyed the floor mats in the first fire. I think that she thought about that while driving to UT and stocked up on more gas to burn them.

Yep, she had a car, or access to one, which she told people she was driving to SLC, UT. However she drove it south to Pasadena and there rented something she wouldn't be recognised in before headinig to Mesa, AZ.

I like to live dangerously and indulge in raising my blood pressure lol. There is a lot of ugliness in this world against teenagers, black teenagers, hoodie-wearing teenagers....a lot of assumptions without evidence. I will be sitting on my hands a lot. This one I don't have sit on my hands a lot, except to refrain from making inappropriate jokes and saying what I really think about Nurmi and Wilmott.

I'm the mother of a black teenage son. I don't allow him to wear hoodies because of George Zimmerman.

I wondered if she destroyed evidence twice. I agree with you- I think that she destroyed the bloody stuff from Mesa as soon as she found a good place to do this. I think that she may not have destroyed the floor mats in the first fire. I think that she thought about that while driving to UT and stocked up on more gas to burn them.

What will be interesting... How she innocently explains it all away... In Jodi speak. Man oh man cross is gonna be epic!

cvs she bought 2 face cleaners,,2 nutrazina(sp)products one more iten i cant id
The last item reads "5G KERO CARB sp?". Kerosine can? I wonder what on earth she wanted two facial cleanser products? Maybe they were wipes?

About the radaronline comment attributed to Gus Searcy....
Gee Gus, You think JM is more interested in grandstanding than getting to the truth?
Truth is, your sick little chick slaughtered a man because she couldn't control him in her sick, twisted way. So it seems to me that Mr. Martinez is ALL about truth and you, Gus, are slime. Maybe the State of Arizona can charge you with obstruction of justice. I am all for that.

One thing I have learned from this case, if I ever go on a murderus road trip, I will have cash! No credit cards, no gas cans in the trunk, take the sim card out of the phone and no GPS in the car. (OK, the last 2 I actually learned from previous cases)
OH yeah, and pack a few sandwiches.

Hi everyone - I'm just trying to catch up here and was wondering if those text messages that JA has been going through (and going through... and going through....) on the stand have been entered into evidence and if they're posted anywhere? TIA

I don't believe so. Not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member