Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the radaronline comment attributed to Gus Searcy....
Gee Gus, You think JM is more interested in grandstanding than getting to the truth?
Truth is, your sick little chick slaughtered a man because she couldn't control him in her sick, twisted way. So it seems to me that Mr. Martinez is ALL about truth and you, Gus, are slime. Maybe the State of Arizona can charge you with obstruction of justice. I am all for that.

He's a pathetic narcissistic goofy little man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has there been a discussion in previous threads or was there testimony concerning theories on why the scene looked the way it did ? I recently watched the testimony of the crime scene tech (?) that photographed the scene and I was surprised by the distribution and amount of blood. In particular, the paper box in the bathroom closet. I have also wondered why only one shoe print for Jodi was found (if this is, in fact, correct). Did Jodi pour water on her footprints to dilute the blood and erase them ? And how did blood get on the walls ? Was there anything said about who LE believed left that ?

I am struck by how lucky Jodi was that they didn't find more evidence of her being there. I would have left shoe prints all over the place.

The last item reads "5G KERO CARB sp?". Kerosine can? I wonder what on earth she wanted to facial cleansers. I wonder if they were wipes?[/quote]
Some ideas were when she dyed her hair to clean the brown dye off her skin ..

One thing I have learned from this case, if I ever go on a murderus road trip, I will have cash! No credit cards, no gas cans in the trunk, take the sim card out of the phone and no GPS in the car. (OK, the last 2 I actually learned from previous cases)
OH yeah, and pack a few sandwiches.

And get in and out quickly... No sexfests

The last item reads "5G KERO CARB sp?". Kerosine can? I wonder what on earth she wanted to facial cleansers. I wonder if they were wipes?[/quote]

When I go to the beach, on a plane, long car trips I always bring em.

AZGRAM previously brought up a good point that I missed in the testimony about Jodi saying this below:

"JA claims that TA broke her finger and that he even made a splint for it with popsicle sticks."

I'm wondering if Jodi actually broke her finger during the murder and she herself used posicle sticks, Im wondering if there was popsickle stick wrappers anywhere in his place that LE found or in the freezer. Or maybe if there were receipts from the stores she stopped in, did she buy any ice cream or popsickles at any of the stores.

I think Jodi has consistently lied about things that Travis did that she actually did herself. Hope PA can prove she lied about things like this.

IIRC, Ryan testified that she had bandages on some fingers and made no mention of a splint, which he surely would have noticed.

very well could be, products like SeaBreeze are commonly used to get the dye off your skin after dying hair

What will be interesting... How she innocently explains it all away... In Jodi speak. Man oh man cross is gonna be epic!

I know ! I am especially curious about the sequence Jodi gives for the injuries. I wonder if she is going to say the gunshot was first.

One thing I have learned from this case, if I ever go on a murderus road trip, I will have cash! No credit cards, no gas cans in the trunk, take the sim card out of the phone and no GPS in the car. (OK, the last 2 I actually learned from previous cases)
OH yeah, and pack a few sandwiches.

You will still be spotted on gas station security cameras. :)

Will they let death row girls work in the prison kitchen?

image.jpg

she claimed in her police interrogation that that injury went "down to the bone" and the det then said That's because the knife in your hand slipped and cut you"....

Which is exactly how she got that injury and we all know it.

I'm the mother of a black teenage son. I don't allow him to wear hoodies because of George Zimmerman.

I truly don't blame you. My friend won't allow either of her sons either and we're across the country.

IIRC, Ryan testified that she had bandages on some fingers and made no mention of a splint, which he surely would have noticed.

But according to her story that Travis kicked her... That was earlier. Would have been healed by murdering time. We know she didn't cut it on a glass while bar tending at imaginary bar.... Not a cat in sight... Should be interesting on cross!

AZGRAM previously brought up a good point that I missed in the testimony about Jodi saying this below:

"JA claims that TA broke her finger and that he even made a splint for it with popsicle sticks."

I'm wondering if Jodi actually broke her finger during the murder and she herself used posicle sticks, Im wondering if there was popsickle stick wrappers anywhere in his place that LE found or in the freezer. Or maybe if there were receipts from the stores she stopped in, did she buy any ice cream or popsickles at any of the stores.

I think Jodi has consistently lied about things that Travis did that she actually did herself. Hope PA can prove she lied about things like this.

If she actually wrapped her fingers with tape and popsicle sticks, would it really be so bent as she is trying to make it look? If one went to the trouble to try to splint it, wouldn't you have straightened it better than how she is showing it looking all bent? I'm sure she has been practicing holding it so that it looks damaged.

Yep, she had a car, or access to one, which she told people she was driving to SLC, UT. However she drove it south to Pasadena and there rented something she wouldn't be recognised in before headinig to Mesa, AZ.

The white rental car she drove to AZ was rented in Redding (Northern California), not Pasadena.

You will still be spotted on gas station security cameras. :)

You'll also be spotted in the drive thru cameras at IN-and_OUT. And the cameras at the toll booth, and the cameras at busy intersections in town. And the cameras out side the bank that just happens to get cars going down the road.
Lot of places to check the camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member