Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she actually wrapped her fingers with tape and popsicle sticks, would it really be so bent as she is trying to make it look? If one went to the trouble to try to splint it, wouldn't you have straightened it better than how she is showing it looking all bent? I'm sure she has been practicing holding it so that it looks damaged.

I used to work with a tin basher who sliced his finger on a piece of sheet metal, it cut one of his finger tendons and he could no longer open and close his finger properly. It was permanently bent like JA's.

I think she sliced a tendon during the attack and didn't want to go to the hospital where they would ask questions.

BBM

I wonder if she stays to watch said fire and d@@b Arias sits with her door open, munching on popcorn. The smell would stick to the fabric of the interior. Her hair and clothing would also retain the smell

Probably sang Kumbaya!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start at 46.00 for the rental car remark, but to get context, it's good to listen before that. She brings the car rental (#1) up totally out of the blue - she is still trying to fit her story to the evidence.
I've been listening, and it's easy to get lost in her world - and so creepy

You think she is referring to the 1st rental car ? I thought she was referring to the one she had when she was arrested.

The last item reads "5G KERO CARB sp?". Kerosine can? I wonder what on earth she wanted two facial cleanser products? Maybe they were wipes?

"CARB" = California Air Resource Board and fuel storage devices are listed as CARB compliant

You'll also be spotted in the drive thru cameras at IN-and_OUT. And the cameras at the toll booth, and the cameras at busy intersections in town. And the cameras out side the bank that just happens to get cars going down the road.
Lot of places to check the camera.

The bank and In and Out burgers were in California. She flipped her license plate to avoid toll booth cameras etc.

I'm not saying she's the smartest, just what she did.

The only other thing that I thought of but probably not was , Nutrisse hair dye

You could be right! The product code that I read is: "NEUUS85BNS". The BNS and the number before it could refer to a shade of brown?

You think she is referring to the 1st rental car ? I thought she was referring to the one she had when she was arrested.

After listening again and given shes still denying she was ever there... I'm gonna guess rental car number two. The first one doesnt exist because Jodi thinks she effectively covered her tracks. IMO

she claimed in her police interrogation that that injury went "down to the bone" and the det then said That's because the knife in your hand slipped and cut you"....

Which is exactly how she got that injury and we all know it.

ITA, and it's precisely the reason that Jodi who is quite vain about her appearance didn't have the finger looked at, Xrayed, and treated to insure that it wouldn't be permanently crooked. Jodi also might not have had medical insurance at the time and was unable pay to have the injured finger corrected. :moo:

Another possibility re license plates:
She stole a pair from another car for the trip.
Maybe it was dark and she was rushing - something spooked her so that's how she wound up putting on the rear one backwards and not doing the front.

ITA, and it's precisely the reason that Jodi who is quite vain about her appearance didn't have the finger looked at, Xrayed, and treated to insure that it wouldn't be permanently crooked. Jodi also might not have had medical insurance at the time and was unable pay to have the injured finger corrected. :moo:

I think she's pissed off she has that ugly finger and I do believe she blames Travis for it. It's all his fault she had to slaughter him.

But according to her story that Travis kicked her... That was earlier. Would have been healed by murdering time. We know she didn't cut it on a glass while bar tending at imaginary bar.... Not a cat in sight... Should be interesting on cross!

It's about putting two and two together. We know that she had small bandages around her fingers after the murder. We know that she attributed her finger abnormality to a deep cut by a ninja sword. It was her who made the connection between the two (cut + deformity).

BTW, listening to the tape proceeding the one above, she is still trying to say she wasn't in the area at the time. She says something like "What if there's no proof the (rental car) was in the area at that time?"
License plates for sure.

I'm too creeped out to listen to more right now.

Her questions alone indicate she had tried to think of everything to leave no trace of being at Travis' house.

MOO

It's about putting two and two together. We know that she had small bandages around her fingers after the murder. We know that she attributed her finger abnormality to a deep cut by a ninja sword. It was her who made the connection between the two (cut + deformity).

Exactly!

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think Gus was involved with this in some way. I don't mean physically, but I mean with knowledge. Who were the two people trying to reach the detectives and the prosecutor- Jodi and Gus.

Gus has a chapter in his book about being bullied as a youngster that was strangely similar to the circumstances that unfolded between Travis and Jodi on the day of the murder. Gus was the one telling Jodi she was being USED by Travis. For the most part, others were just telling her the relationship was unhealthy or not going anywhere. Gus was the birdie in Jodi's ear, and he was manipulating her for his own selfish purposes which I think were much more sinister than we are imagining.

Why was he rescuing her in Vegas? Why was she meeting him to get a phone that could voice record conversations, on her way back to Yreka.

The timing of Gus's in person interactions with Jodi are very telling- timing wise.

Gus knows way more than what he is saying, and I believe that knowledge could get him in a great deal of trouble- not because of one phone call with only the info that Travis was dead.

I have my eye on that man- I think poo-poohing his involvement as a limelight seeking narcissist is very naive at this point, MOO and all that jazz. Just a sneaking suspicion I can't shake.

You could be right! The product code that I read is: "NEUUS85BNS". The BNS and the number before it could refer to a shade of brown?

My best guess so far is Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 85 SPF Body Mist Sunscreen, with the "N" being a typo for the "M" in Body Mist. ;)

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think Gus was involved with this in some way. I don't mean physically, but I mean with knowledge. Who were the two people trying to reach the detectives and the prosecutor- Jodi and Gus.

Gus has a chapter in his book about being bullied as a youngster that was strangely similar to the circumstances that unfolded between Travis and Jodi on the day of the murder. Gus was the one telling Jodi she was being USED by Travis. For the most part, others were just telling her the relationship was unhealthy or not going anywhere. Gus was the birdie in Jodi's ear, and he was manipulating her for his own selfish purposes which I think were much more sinister than we are imagining.

Why was he rescuing her in Vegas? Why was she meeting him to get a phone that could voice record conversations, on her way back to Yreka.

The timing of Gus's in person interactions with Jodi are very telling- timing wise.

Gus knows way more than what he is saying, and I believe that knowledge could get him in a great deal of trouble- not because of one phone call with only the info that Travis was dead.

I have my eye on that man- I think poo-poohing his involvement as a limelight seeking narcissist is very naive at this point, MOO and all that jazz. Just a sneaking suspicion I can't shake.

Where was Gus at the time Jodi rented that car in Redding?

According to a source elsewhere, it was Neutrogena SPF85 sunblock which was purchased at Walmart with the gas can and facial cleanser.

Apparently I'm not the only one thinking that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic