Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting having a few days to follow the commentators and people in media who aren't following this case so closely and see how opinions change without the input of more Jodi testimony.

It seems to me that coming out of a day of testimony people tend to be a lot more concerned that her tale of woe will work, or even have some sympathy for her, or think badly of Travis in one day or another, but give it two or three more days and people are swinging back to 'no matter what happened between them Travis was murdered and it was planned' etc.

So I think that the lies she is telling about Travis only have a short term effect on the listener, and I think her tale of woe has only a short term effect, and that the truth of the situation resurfaces once listeners have enough time to process the information, and that the same will happen with the jury.

The popsicle sticks bothered me. I have 3 kids and I couldnt come up with 2 popsicle sticks to make a splint with unless I'd purchased some for a project. He just happened to have eaten two popsicles that day and dug the sticks out of his trash? Please... She wanted to make it more believable (the ever present overdetailing) and it also gave her a chance to re-iterate why she kept coming back (he was always so sweet after he was mean) Blerghhh

I am just being the devils advocate here but I'm an adult and have a bag of sugar free Popsicles leftover from last summer. Rinsing two in hot water and drying them off would take like 3 minutes. Just jumping off your post, not to be confrontational.

I do agree with you though, it didn't happen. Seriously not believable... But if JA attests to anything, take a second look.

Sorry just my two pence!! <3

According to a source elsewhere, it was Neutrogena SPF85 sunblock which was purchased at Walmart with the gas can and facial cleanser.

Why would she purchase two of those? I'm more inclined to go with hair dye...

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think Gus was involved with this in some way. I don't mean physically, but I mean with knowledge. Who were the two people trying to reach the detectives and the prosecutor- Jodi and Gus.

Gus has a chapter in his book about being bullied as a youngster that was strangely similar to the circumstances that unfolded between Travis and Jodi on the day of the murder. Gus was the one telling Jodi she was being USED by Travis. For the most part, others were just telling her the relationship was unhealthy or not going anywhere. Gus was the birdie in Jodi's ear, and he was manipulating her for his own selfish purposes which I think were much more sinister than we are imagining.

Why was he rescuing her in Vegas? Why was she meeting him to get a phone that could voice record conversations, on her way back to Yreka.

The timing of Gus's in person interactions with Jodi are very telling- timing wise.

Gus knows way more than what he is saying, and I believe that knowledge could get him in a great deal of trouble- not because of one phone call with only the info that Travis was dead.

I have my eye on that man- I think poo-poohing his involvement as a limelight seeking narcissist is very naive at this point, MOO and all that jazz. Just a sneaking suspicion I can't shake.

I've had the same feeling. Something is up with Gus but I just can't put my finger on it. IMO, Gus knows more than we think he knows. JMO

According to a source elsewhere, it was Neutrogena SPF85 sunblock which was purchased at Walmart with the gas can and facial cleanser.

That's what it was. A similar product on Amazon has the bar code ending in 72856, Jodi's receipt of that product shows a bar code that ends in 7285.

Amazon.com: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, Spf 85 - 3 Oz.: Beauty

Why the heck does someone on a murder trip buy 2 bottles of SPF 85. Is she a vampire and the sun will kill her?

While I'm waiting for tomorrow, I just want to say I am so bummed that InSession is gonna change! I wish I knew how/where to email the mean ol' people who are changing this!

What are you talking about? what is changing?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Thought we already determined on a previous thread that the other facial product were Noxema Pads and that the hair dye was Clairol either Nice & Easy or Natural Instincts.:waitasec:

After looking... I'm inclided to believe it's the sunblock too!

here is a link to the product:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Neutrogena-Dry-Touch-Ultra-Sheer-SPF-85-Sunblock-3-fl-oz/10309500

it's still 9.92 lol

if you look at the model no: 87285

on the receipt it was 57285 (the last 5 digits of the product code 0070050157285) BUT that was 4, almost 5 years ago, so who knows what the model no. of it was in 2008.

Raphael Colombo (the car rental guy) did say j.a. was with a man...

That's one detail I have a hard time getting past. Who was with her? At first I thought that whoever it was that was with her at the rental car place, she was also buying them gas to accompany her on her trip. I wonder if we will ever find out.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think Gus was involved with this in some way. I don't mean physically, but I mean with knowledge. Who were the two people trying to reach the detectives and the prosecutor- Jodi and Gus.

Gus has a chapter in his book about being bullied as a youngster that was strangely similar to the circumstances that unfolded between Travis and Jodi on the day of the murder. Gus was the one telling Jodi she was being USED by Travis. For the most part, others were just telling her the relationship was unhealthy or not going anywhere. Gus was the birdie in Jodi's ear, and he was manipulating her for his own selfish purposes which I think were much more sinister than we are imagining.

Why was he rescuing her in Vegas? Why was she meeting him to get a phone that could voice record conversations, on her way back to Yreka.

The timing of Gus's in person interactions with Jodi are very telling- timing wise.

Gus knows way more than what he is saying, and I believe that knowledge could get him in a great deal of trouble- not because of one phone call with only the info that Travis was dead.

I have my eye on that man- I think poo-poohing his involvement as a limelight seeking narcissist is very naive at this point, MOO and all that jazz. Just a sneaking suspicion I can't shake.

I'm pretty sure that, although Searcy says JA called him the same night she killed Travis, that the evidence (ie, phone records) will show that she actually called him after TA's corpse was discovered.

they was bought at cvs
2 facial cleaners
2 neutrogena
and something 5g

It's about putting two and two together. We know that she had small bandages around her fingers after the murder. We know that she attributed her finger abnormality to a deep cut by a ninja sword. It was her who made the connection between the two (cut + deformity).

But I believe she testified on the stand that it was Travis who kicked her in that hand causing a break < she said that

Why the heck does someone on a murder trip buy 2 bottles of SPF 85. Is she a vampire and the sun will kill her?
Well one could hope.....save AZ some money in housing, food, appeals....

SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
MARICOPA COUNTY
CR2008-031021-001 DT 02/13/2013
Docket Code 012 Form R012 Page 2
12:00 p.m. The Jury is reminded of the admonition and stands in recess. Court remains is
session.
LET THE RECORD REFLECT Court and Counsel have discussion at the bench out of
the hearing of the Court and on the record.
12:21 p.m. Court stands in recess.
1:37 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and respective Counsel present.
Court Reporter, Janelle Rose, is present.
Discussion is held regarding incident with a member of the media during the lunch
recess.
1:47 p.m. In chambers hearing concludes.
1:50 p.m. Court reconvenes with Defendant and respective Counsel present.

ANOTHER media incident last Wed? What is wrong with these peeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member