Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOOHHHKAAAY! This is the thing that will drive me to my first post on this forum...

Gus Tiny, self-aggrandizing little worm! Talking to VP on my TV right now ... with his smarmy, cheesetastic grin, greasy hair and predatory tone ...waving his silly gold ring around like it's of some consequence outside of the pyramid.
:chillout:
Chilled myself out.
BTW. Hello, and thanks for letting me in. :blushing:

It's aggravating they're giving him any air time at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's interesting having a few days to follow the commentators and people in media who aren't following this case so closely and see how opinions change without the input of more Jodi testimony.

It seems to me that coming out of a day of testimony people tend to be a lot more concerned that her tale of woe will work, or even have some sympathy for her, or think badly of Travis in one day or another, but give it two or three more days and people are swinging back to 'no matter what happened between them Travis was murdered and it was planned' etc.

So I think that the lies she is telling about Travis only have a short term effect on the listener, and I think her tale of woe has only a short term effect, and that the truth of the situation resurfaces once listeners have enough time to process the information, and that the same will happen with the jury.

ITA!

It seems as though the TH's comment each day and their interpretation is of that day only. As a result, their commentary see-saws back and forth until we have a break. If we're lucky, one TH will tie the current day's testimony to the trial as a whole, and then we get a more balanced point of view.

I also cringe at some of the basic lack of knowledge of the case by some.

....maybe she bought the sunblock because she thought she might be able to sway TA to take her to Cancun with him ......
Maybe she had planned to kill him if he didn't agree....
She seemed to thrive and obsess about travelling with him....
It could have been, in her twisted mind, the outcome of TA's life or death...just maybe?

I would really like to know if Gus visits Jodi in jail. If he does, just how often?

It's aggravating they're giving him any air time at all.

I know! The resemblance to a certain tricksy movie creature is uncanny!!!

....maybe she bought the sunblock because she thought she might be able to sway TA to take her to Cancun with him ......
Maybe she had planned to kill him if he didn't agree....
She seemed to thrive and obsess about travelling with him....
It could have been, in her twisted mind, the outcome of TA's life or death...just maybe?

She would have had to transfer it into little 4 oz or less travel size containers.

Alas, it has come to this :floorlaugh:

Consider yourself lucky! I still have more questions but I'm unable to find the right delicate verbiage to ask them!

Think prep for a colonoscopy (or 3 day fast prior) Although that takes the spontaneity out of a lot of things. I can't wrap my head around this topic...quite. I mean, for Valentine's day your bf gives you a beautiful gift, you open it up and there are a few kits in there.

Really? That's what you got me?

Why would she purchase two of these?

:waitasec:

Well, if we asked her why, she would probably say -

I bought 2 because I like the number 2. I was going to buy banana boat but it cost 3 cents more. Plus I don't like bananas or boats. I was on a boat once, we were sailing towards the south. But then the friend I was with, she just got her ears pierced, thought we should turn around and go the other way. So, I think we were going north at that point. Anyways, I think I just felt that 2 was the number to purchase.

Think prep for a colonoscopy (or 3 day fast prior) Although that takes the spontaneity out of a lot of things. I can't wrap my head around this topic...quite. I mean, for Valentine's day your bf gives you a beautiful gift, you open it up and there are a few kits in there.

Really? That's what you got me?

Anything short of a Lamborghini and he's the ex boyfriend!

Where did she potentially dye her hair? Any thoughts?
Also just my two cents, I'm in school for physical therapy assisting so I'm not expert but from what's I've seen of her injury it looks definitely like a tendon was severed, not at all like a broken phalanx that didn't heal properly. In books, from what I've seen, finger fractures that don't heal correctly have deformity that is outside of the joint, so the bones between the joints would be crooked or misshapen. Her injury looks to me like her finger is just hanging there. If it occurred at the same time she claims she was... What was it, kicked?? I don't see how the issue she has now would occur.. Maybe a severe twisting or pulling of that one finger could simultaneously fracture the phalanges and sever the tendon but, that isn't her story IIRC? Here is a link with some talk on finger flexor tendon injuries. It does say the tendon passes most superficially through the finger at the joint line/crease of the finger which is where she was cut if I recall from the interrogation video...
:) MOO..
http://www.eatonhand.com/hw/hw012.htm

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Where does Gus actually live again? Yorba Linda? I wonder if Gus was who she was meeting in Pasadena- NOT Laura. That is where they met on her way home to Yreka- maybe she met up with Gus again on her way out to murder Travis?

:waitasec:

Well, if we asked her why, she would probably say -

I bought 2 because I like the number 2. I was going to buy banana boat but it cost 3 cents more. Plus I don't like bananas or boats. I was on a boat once, we were sailing towards the south. But then the friend I was with, she just got her ears pierced, thought we should turn around and go the other way. So, I think we were going north at that point. Anyways, I think I just felt that 2 was the number to purchase.

Roflmao! Oh my that was hysterical!

Gus is on HLN now, telling his story again. But this time he actually very clearly said it was 3:30 am on June 4. (he must mean June 5, otherwise it would have been just before Jodi arrived at Travis' house). He has to be lying, either way. WTF?

Also, he seems gay. Could GUS have had romantic feelings for Travis?

Don't get me wrong, Jodi is guilty as hell. But why didn't Gus tell anyone? At the very least, doesn't that make him an accessory after the fact? Could Gus have put the murder plot in her head?

I was just watching this myself. Gus simply agrees with Vinnie (or JVM in an appearance last week) when they ask about the date being June 4. But his original story was that he didn't recall the actual date.

Jodi killed Travis at 5:30 pm on June 4. Then on her drive to Utah she phoned Travis several times to leave cover-story/alibi phone messages inviting him on a trip. Then she arrived at Ryan's place and had her way with him. Why would she then call Gus from Ryan's place at 3:30 am to report Travis' death?

Jodi kept her cool until she started calling Travis' friends after they had discovered his body FIVE DAYS LATER (June 9) at 10 pm. The cops showed up to start their investigation, according to Det. Flores' incident report (linked elsewhere on this site).

In the Incident Report (IR) Flores interviewed Travis' friends who were at the house when the investigation started. Those interviews started at 1:30 am for Mimi, then at 2:30 am for Zach, etc. So it makes more sense that on the early morning hours of June 10 (body discovered late night June 9), that Jodi would call Gus at 3:30 am, as she could now pretend to be shocked at the "news" of Travis' death.

Where does Gus actually live again? Yorba Linda? I wonder if Gus was who she was meeting in Pasadena- NOT Laura. That is where they met on her way home to Yreka- maybe she met up with Gus again on her way out to murder Travis?

Excellent question

Gus is on HLN now, telling his story again. But this time he actually very clearly said it was 3:30 am on June 4. (he must mean June 5, otherwise it would have been just before Jodi arrived at Travis' house). He has to be lying, either way. WTF?

Also, he seems gay. Could GUS have had romantic feelings for Travis?

Don't get me wrong, Jodi is guilty as hell. But why didn't Gus tell anyone? At the very least, doesn't that make him an accessory after the fact? Could Gus have put the murder plot in her head?

was that live? or are they replaying it over and over and over again from last week when he was on TruTV and Dr. Drew?

I really think it's irresponsible of the media not to do a bit of fact checking first. Or at least question him, rather than let him spew it out. They are allowing it to continue, it's silly IMO.

How did she rent a car without using a credit card? Did she use the guys' that rental dude saw her with?/quote]

You can use A Debit Card also .. They do not charge card until car is returned ..That was my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61