Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did she rent a car without using a credit card? Did she use the guys' that rental dude saw her with?/quote]

You can use A Debit Card also .. They do not charge card until car is returned ..That was my experience.

Last year when I was wanting to rent a car, I couldn't find any car rental that would let you use the debit card, only a credit card. Funny too, you can rent all kinds of trucks from say, u-haul and they let you use a debit card, go figure.

I tried to rent a car at the last minute with cash and I couldn't do it.

I think they require a credit card in case you damage the car. Also, here in Texas the toll roads don't accept cash anymore. If you have a rental, the tolls get charged to the credit card associated with the rental.

I would really like to know if Gus visits Jodi in jail. If he does, just how often?

Hee... there's a 'Gus' in every high-profile trial isn't there?

Whenever I see his face I swear I see clown makeup - but there isn't any. I feel bad for saying that but it's true...
:)

Last year when I was wanting to rent a car, I couldn't find any car rental that would let you use the debit card, only a credit card. Funny too, you can rent all kinds of trucks from say, u-haul and they let you use a debit card, go figure.

It's been quite a few years ... Maybe it's changed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to provide a credit card ... Cash wouldn't do and neither would my debit card. I had to go all the way home to get the credit card! But... They did finish up over the phone and dropped off the rental.

I guess maybe different places require different things ..odd isn't it..I think I used Enterprise.

Whenever I see his face I swear I see clown makeup - but there isn't any. I feel bad for saying that but it's true...

That funny cause I hear circus music!

She called Gus the night Travis was FOUND after talking to his friends. I will believe that to the day I die, she did NOT call Gus the night Travis was murdered or before his body was discovered. He is lying because he has no life.

For some silly reason, he reminds me of Leonard Padilla! :giggle:

You know, the more I think about it, the more I think Gus was involved with this in some way. I don't mean physically, but I mean with knowledge. Who were the two people trying to reach the detectives and the prosecutor- Jodi and Gus.

Gus has a chapter in his book about being bullied as a youngster that was strangely similar to the circumstances that unfolded between Travis and Jodi on the day of the murder. Gus was the one telling Jodi she was being USED by Travis. For the most part, others were just telling her the relationship was unhealthy or not going anywhere. Gus was the birdie in Jodi's ear, and he was manipulating her for his own selfish purposes which I think were much more sinister than we are imagining.

Why was he rescuing her in Vegas? Why was she meeting him to get a phone that could voice record conversations, on her way back to Yreka.

The timing of Gus's in person interactions with Jodi are very telling- timing wise.

Gus knows way more than what he is saying, and I believe that knowledge could get him in a great deal of trouble- not because of one phone call with only the info that Travis was dead.

I have my eye on that man- I think poo-poohing his involvement as a limelight seeking narcissist is very naive at this point, MOO and all that jazz. Just a sneaking suspicion I can't shake.

You could be very right! Maybe instead of just for 15 minutes of fame, he keeps contacting people to see what they know about him. Kind of like JA kept contacting authorities on her own before she was arrested.

OOOHHHKAAAY! This is the thing that will drive me to my first post on this forum...

Gus Tiny, self-aggrandizing little worm! Talking to VP on my TV right now ... with his smarmy, cheesetastic grin, greasy hair and predatory tone ...waving his silly gold ring around like it's of some consequence outside of the pyramid.
:chillout:
Chilled myself out.
BTW. Hello, and thanks for letting me in. :blushing:

Welcome to Websleuths! :Welcome1: :greetings:

Thanks for the link. It seems that Neutrogena's "manufacturer number" changed, and maybe that's why the UPC code doesn't show up in any of the online decoders.

ETA: Who knows why she bought 2? Why did she buy 2 facial cleansers? Maybe there was a deal lol.

One for herself and one for her imaginary travelling companion?

was that live? or are they replaying it over and over and over again from last week when he was on TruTV and Dr. Drew?

I really think it's irresponsible of the media not to do a bit of fact checking first. Or at least question him, rather than let him spew it out. They are allowing it to continue, it's silly IMO.

It is live/a new interview. Right after it, they talked about Mindy McCready's death last night.

Of any evidence seized from the grandparents' house, her family's house, the 2nd rental car, only the credit receipts have been put into evidence. All other evidence so far has been from the crime scene.

I wonder if Martinez will be introducing any other evidence from those 3 locations.

I'm not including e-mails and text messages, but I would like to see Martinez use some for his cross as well.

Trials really bring out the crazy. The higher profile the trial, the crazier the crazies.

You could be right! The product code that I read is: "NEUUS85BNS". The BNS and the number before it could refer to a shade of brown?

THis is it, I believe: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF85 sunblock.
The BNS - Bonus

Which makes me wonder if she wasn't buying for a trip to Cancun, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62