Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what it was. A similar product on Amazon has the bar code ending in 72856, Jodi's receipt of that product shows a bar code that ends in 7285.

Amazon.com: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, Spf 85 - 3 Oz.: Beauty

Why the heck does someone on a murder trip buy 2 bottles of SPF 85. Is she a vampire and the sun will kill her?

It's June in the high desert. People who care about their skin are religious about sunblock. I often buy 2 of something if it's hard to find or a good deal. I don't find it odd, really, except for the fact that she's shopping en route to murder someone.

I sure hope the judge has recovered from her illness!

Why would she purchase two of those? I'm more inclined to go with hair dye...

Why would she purchase two of these?

My best guess so far is Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 85 SPF Body Mist Sunscreen, with the "N" being a typo for the "M" in Body Mist. ;)

That's what it was. A similar product on Amazon has the bar code ending in 72856, Jodi's receipt of that product shows a bar code that ends in 7285.

Amazon.com: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, Spf 85 - 3 Oz.: Beauty

Why the heck does someone on a murder trip buy 2 bottles of SPF 85. Is she a vampire and the sun will kill her?

Thanks for the link. It seems that Neutrogena's "manufacturer number" changed, and maybe that's why the UPC code doesn't show up in any of the online decoders.

ETA: Who knows why she bought 2? Why did she buy 2 facial cleansers? Maybe there was a deal lol.

Thanks!

So she takes one-naked-in-the-shower-photo of her BF then deletes it.

That's adventurous? :what:

That guy was trying to protect her, like her other boyfriend Matt. When asked whether or not they had anal sex, he acted "unsure" and then said possibly once. Anal sex is something you should be able to recall. It requires preparation, like relaxing and lube. Also remember his voice change when he was asked about the gas cans. At first he denied it all until confronted with irrefutable evidence by Juan. He's a lying snake just her ex Matt.

That's one detail I have a hard time getting past. Who was with her? At first I thought that whoever it was that was with her at the rental car place, she was also buying them gas to accompany her on her trip. I wonder if we will ever find out.

How did she rent a car without using a credit card? Did she use the guys' that rental dude saw her with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy was trying to protect her, like her other boyfriend Matt. When asked whether or not they had anal sex, he acted "unsure" and then said possibly once. Anal sex is something you should be able to recall. It requires preparation, like relaxing and lube. Also remember his voice change when he was asked about the gas cans. At first he denied it all until confronted with irrefutable evidence by Juan. He's a lying snake just her ex Matt.

He didn't deny it and he didn't lie. He told the truth on the stand. He was hesitant....but he was forthcoming...sloooowly...but once he got it out there it all came out. When he was flat out asked he responded.

But I believe she testified on the stand that it was Travis who kicked her in that hand causing a break < she said that

I know. That's why it goes against her credibility. I'm glad she testified to that instead of claiming that Travis broke her finger during the night of his murder. Stupid move on her part.

That's one detail I have a hard time getting past. Who was with her? At first I thought that whoever it was that was with her at the rental car place, she was also buying them gas to accompany her on her trip. I wonder if we will ever find out.

He thought he saw a guy, but he was not sure if they were together.

I'm the mother of a black teenage son. I don't allow him to wear hoodies because of George Zimmerman.

I don't blame you. The thing that's so stupid about the whole hoodie thing is my youngest son (who looks like a teen-ager) wears a hoodie all the time. It's got the fire department logo because he's a volunteer EMT, they gave it to him.

Thanks for the link. It seems that Neutrogena's "manufacturer number" changed, and maybe that's why the UPC code doesn't show up in any of the online decoders.

ETA: Who knows why she bought 2? Why did she buy 2 facial cleansers? Maybe there was a deal lol.

When I go to Walmart I often buy two of whatever I get because I don't get there very often and on some items, the price is very good. I live in high desert area and use that very same sunblock. Last summer I bought TWO at Walmart :what:

I have never stopped at a Walmart on my way to murder though.

How did she rent a car without using a credit card? Did she use the guys' that rental dude saw her with?

You can use a debit card, but they put a hold on your funds which is higher than the amount of the rental for security purposes. It didn't seem like she had a hugh balance in her checking accounts to cover that. I suppose she could have had a credit card though.

OOOHHHKAAAY! This is the thing that will drive me to my first post on this forum...

Gus Tiny, self-aggrandizing little worm! Talking to VP on my TV right now ... with his smarmy, cheesetastic grin, greasy hair and predatory tone ...waving his silly gold ring around like it's of some consequence outside of the pyramid.
:chillout:
Chilled myself out.
BTW. Hello, and thanks for letting me in. :blushing:

You can use a debit card, but they put a hold on your funds which is higher than the amount of the rental for security purposes. It didn't seem like she had a hugh balance in her checking accounts to cover that. I suppose she could have had a credit card though.

If she used her own credit card doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose of driving 90 miles away to rent it?

Not quite right ... when Darryl Brewer was on the stand, he clearly admitted to having anal sex with Jodi, but he became less clear about more than one instance of anal sex.

Raphael Colombo (the car rental guy) did say j.a. was with a man...

I think he said that he thought or believed that she was with a man. Could possibly have been someone giving her a ride to the rental agency. If she hitched this ride from Yreka that's a 180 mile round trip. That deal in itself sounds funny.

Gus is on HLN now, telling his story again. But this time he actually very clearly said it was 3:30 am on June 4. (he must mean June 5, otherwise it would have been just before Jodi arrived at Travis' house). He has to be lying, either way. WTF?

Also, he seems gay. Could GUS have had romantic feelings for Travis?

Don't get me wrong, Jodi is guilty as hell. But why didn't Gus tell anyone? At the very least, doesn't that make him an accessory after the fact? Could Gus have put the murder plot in her head?

Someone had to take her to rent the car and IIRC JA told Det Flores it was her future sister-in-law but perhaps her brother was there as well? Same goes for when she returned the car someone had to meet her there to drive her back to Yreka.

ETA Oops I think I may have misunderstood convo if so my apologies!

After looking... I'm inclided to believe it's the sunblock too!

here is a link to the product:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Neutrogena-Dry-Touch-Ultra-Sheer-SPF-85-Sunblock-3-fl-oz/10309500

it's still 9.92 lol

if you look at the model no: 87285

on the receipt it was 57285 (the last 5 digits of the product code 0070050157285) BUT that was 4, almost 5 years ago, so who knows what the model no. of it was in 2008.

I'm inclined to go with the sunblock as well but I'm stumped as to why she would buy two of them? That product is now discontinued. I found this description of it though:

"This spray-on sunscreen provides sufficient UVA protection with stabilized avobenzone, but the base formula is almost 50% alcohol. The alcohol means that it dries quickly, but it also causes irritation and free-radical damage as well as cell death, which all conspire to cause collagen to break down and hurt the skin’s ability to heal. Add to that the sensitizing potential of the high amount of active ingredients needed to achieve SPF 85 (a sunscreen rating that’s overkill because there isn’t that much daylight anywhere in the world) and this is a sunscreen to leave at the store."

http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautyp...Sheer/_/Ultra-Sheer-Body-Mist-Sunblock-SPF-85

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member