Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just thinking back to why there is no way she can claim killed in self defense of him attacking her.

Who in the world would put the victim in a sheet and drag him in a sheet towards the bathroom after they just killed someone in self defense. Who would place the body in the shower. Who would do laundry to clean up crime scene.

It is the things she did immediately following the murder that show she was not acting in self defense.

Sure, she can claim she was scared, but everyone knows it is not true because anybody truly acting in self defense would immediately call 911. Those pics of the sheet dragging are horrendous and scary and prove to me she was cleaning up after her being the offender.

Who would call and leave fake voicemail messages AFTER killing him? Nice, normal messages -- AFTER he had supposedly attacked her so badly she had to kill him!!

Who would drive away and go make out with another dude?!

And also, she was the worst cleaner-upper int the history of cleaning up!!

No. The one of him being dragged in a white sheet or towel is not these. It is a very clear photo of him being dragged and her boot is shown very clearly with his body in the background. I tried to find the picture and no longer have link to it. The old photos are hard to find anymore because it was around the time of the X-rated ones and a lot of them are hard to find now.

The one with her foot was shown during the trial. I didn't see a sheet in that photo. Just her feet and him.

No need to bring up the rusty trombone. That hasn't been part of the testimony.

I dare anyone to look that one up. :D

Already knew that one! Knew what tossed salad was too...not that I am interested in either of those or have tried them....maybe it's because of where I work or I have had some really icky exes that I even know stuff like this. I'm surprised the dirty sanchez hasn't come up yet in her schpeel. Ok I will shut up now...might be toeing the line too much:truce:

are these pics of his face or just the one's of him being dragged? I can't bare to see his face like that again. how did people get access to real the gruesome ones. I went to facebook and someone posted the back stab ones. I didn't see them during the trial.

i don't see his face in those photos.. but in one frame there is something there, and then there isn't in the next...

I read earlier Jodi's grandmom died?

I know for sure Travis's did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knew about TA's mum-mum (was that how he referred to her, can't remember?).

Didn't know about JA's...thanks for the info.

Who would call and leave fake voicemail messages AFTER killing him? Nice, normal messages -- AFTER he had supposedly attacked her so badly she had to kill him!!

Who would drive away and go make out with another dude?!

And also, she was the worst cleaner-upper int the history of cleaning up!!

If her room was clear indication that she wasn't tidy at all. The voicemail was her attempt to create an alibi what she wasn't in Az. her giving the time, and saying she got lost driving was a clear and obvious attempt to take the heat off of her once Travis was found. This crime has premeditation all over it. He only survived as long as he did because his roomate was there when she arrived. I'm guessing she went to sleep because she was tired from her drive. Once she knew he was gone she kept right on with her plan.

No. The one of him being dragged in a white sheet or towel is not these. It is a very clear photo of him being dragged and her boot is shown very clearly with his body in the background. I tried to find the picture and no longer have link to it. The old photos are hard to find anymore because it was around the time of the X-rated ones and a lot of them are hard to find now.

The boot is the same of course, but the photo I remember had his entire body in the picture too being dragged.

This pic?

http://oi50.tinypic.com/dwszv7.jpg

The one with her foot was shown during the trial. I didn't see a sheet in that photo. Just her feet and him.

I know there has been plenty of speculation about a sheet and or towel, but I've yet to see a picture of such.

Originally Posted by neesaki
That is something that stood out to me as well, and I don't know if it has been mentioned before now. Looked to me to be quite inflamed / irritated. Did anyone else notice this?

I noticed that too thinking friction caused it. At least 3 hours or so.

I actually thought maybe he was uncircumcised and that is why it looked weird to me. (I've never seen that in real life)

Already knew that one! Knew what tossed salad was too...not that I am interested in either of those or have tried them....maybe it's because of where I work or I have had some really icky exes that I even know stuff like this. I'm surprised the dirty sanchez hasn't come up yet in her schpeel. Ok I will shut up now...might be toeing the line too much:truce:

Please!l fellow members with weak stomachs!! Lol....don't google dirty Sanchez...

The boot is the same of course, but the photo I remember had his entire body in the picture too being dragged.

Are you talking about the one where you see her foot and the back of TA's head? The one where you can see the blood coming from his neck? There's no sheet in that pic.. ?

Are you talking about the one where you see her foot and the back of TA's head? The one where you can see the blood coming from his neck? There's no sheet in that pic.. ?

They said that was her jogging pants.

Maybe its the pic with the baseboard. It's clearly something with blood but you don't see what the "it" is. I don't know what to make of that pic and I can't tell what it is.

:(

i don't see a sheet in that photo...

:(

Nope, no sheet.

There was a towel in the washing machine which was introduced into evidence, but I don't think I've ever seen the pic to which you refer.

One would think the prosecution would use such a picture unless it was ambiguous or confusing.

Baaaaaaaaahahahah!!! Dirty sanchez! I also knew what tossing a salad was, so don't feel bad. Years ago I worked as a cocktail waitress in a strip club. Boy was that an education!!!! Anyway, I've met some CRAZY, DIRTY, NASTY, DESPERATE girls in my day and I never thought I'd meet anyone crazier!!! After listening to JA I don't think one single crazy chic I've ever met could hold a candle to JA!!!

I truly believe if there is a mistrial or God forbid she walks, that certain people should join the witness protection program. I think that JA would/could kill again. As we know, the day she was arrested she had 2 knives and a new gun with her. I can't even speculate what she was up to ~ gives me chills to think about it!!!

Asked my grown daughters about tossed salad - they were grossed out. :what: They are worried about me watching too much of this trial with what I've discussed with them. They don't follow true crime but I must say this is rather different and they think I'm losing it.:floorlaugh:

Originally Posted by neesaki
That is something that stood out to me as well, and I don't know if it has been mentioned before now. Looked to me to be quite inflamed / irritated. Did anyone else notice this?

I actually thought maybe he was uncircumcised and that is why it looked weird to me. (I've never seen that in real life)

Me either just taking guesses.. Who knows what JA did to "it" LOL :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member