Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just thinking back to why there is no way she can claim killed in self defense of him attacking her.

Who in the world would put the victim in a sheet and drag him in a sheet towards the bathroom after they just killed someone in self defense. Who would place the body in the shower. Who would do laundry to clean up crime scene.

It is the things she did immediately following the murder that show she was not acting in self defense.

Sure, she can claim she was scared, but everyone knows it is not true because anybody truly acting in self defense would immediately call 911. Those pics of the sheet dragging are horrendous and scary and prove to me she was cleaning up after her being the offender.

Sorry to quote myself, but I cant get that one scary pic out of my mind. I really think she took these extra photos like the Sheet dragging body one to keep photos of her evil deed.

This particular photo happened well after the murder while she was dragging him in a white sheet. It is a very scary and creepy photo that she had to purposely take herself. It was no accidental photo. She took it way later than the shower pics and way after the actual murder. If you notice the boot of hers is shown in that whilte sheet drag photo. Like she knew exactly where the camera would be and just catch her boot in the photo. To show it was her and only she knew it was her boot. She wanted souvineir pics of her crime IMO. I think most of all the photos of the crime were done on purpose and maybe she decided to not keep them after she thought about it further and then just deleted them. Luckily LE found the deleted photos.

That is something that stood out to me as well, and I don't know if it has been mentioned before now. Looked to me to be quite inflamed / irritated. Did anyone else notice this?

Also, there was a previous post stating that the duct tape that was on his arm, was also seen on the headboard? I'll have to go back and try to find it. Does anyone else remember this, or notice if the duct tape was on the headboard? TIA

I don't remember seeing it on the headboard, but it was on his arm, and you can see the residue on his arm in the shower pix. It was ultimately found on the floor in the laundry area.
There are differing theories on the use of the tape.

I never saw a sheet that TA was being dragged on. I remember TA being dragged (it looked like it might have been by his arms), but a sheet? I couldn't figure out what pic showed a sheet.

Originally Posted by neesaki
That is something that stood out to me as well, and I don't know if it has been mentioned before now. Looked to me to be quite inflamed / irritated. Did anyone else notice this?

I noticed that too thinking friction caused it. At least 3 hours or so.

I have a couple of minutes before I have to go nite nite, but this may help you.

NEU US 85 BNS decoded = Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF85 sunblock. It was a bonus package sold in 2008.

Have a good nite all. Hope to post more when time allots. :seeya:

I never saw a sheet that TA was being dragged on. I remember TA being dragged (it looked like it might have been by his arms), but a sheet? I couldn't figure out what pic showed a sheet.

I thought it was likely she dragged him on a towel.

Watching Dr Drew.. I really don't like the phrase "addicted to love"

I do, but only because Robert Palmer sings it so well ;)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMDXCOzN24A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMDXCOzN24A[/ame]

Same here, PASA! In fact, I was practicing the "look" just a few minutes before I read this post. I tried it with each hand. It is easier for me to get the "pose" with my right hand, since I am a rightie, but I can also do it with my left hand. But you're right -- with practice, it's not difficult at all. She is such a :liar: . It comes as easily and as automatically to her as breathing.

"Did you eat that last piece of pie, Jodi?"
"Mommie, I was playing doctor with my new doctor bag, and then I decided to color in my new Spiderman coloring book, and then I thought about wanting to play doctor with Tommy next door tomorrow. He's so much fun -- and I'll remember to not let him pull my pants down to examine me ever, ever again. And I won't touch his peeper again, ever, I promise, but he said it felt good. And oh, I almost forgot, I also rode my new bike -- did you know it was the fastest one out there because I put some fairy dust on the wheels -- Patty said it would work and it did! But I didn't eat the piece of pie because I don't really like apples all that much, and hey, did you know they grow on trees and people pick them -- I might want to do that when I grow up, and...." [Whack!] "Okay, I'll be quiet for 5 whole minutes. Did you know that there are 60 minutes in an hour, and here's something fully, there are 60 seconds in..." [Whack!]

Nothing funnier than beating a child for whatever reason. Hilarious. :(

Yes, it was a hard photo to find. I dont have a link anymore, but it was a very strange photo and was very early on when all the X-rated photos were first shown in those early days. It is real scary and shows someone dragging TA in a white sheet and all that is shown is her boot and body being dragged in a white sheet in background.

I didn't see the full picture of it for a while. I had only seen the screen grab from when JM put it on the monitor thing, but he pushed it up kinda far so it's hard to tell what it is. I'll try to find the full picture. It's very clear that he's being dragged on a sheet or blanket. Horrible.

And let us not forget the hair dye. She could probably spend a couple of hours talking about that alone.

:floorlaugh:

I wondered what she would start with, the instructions it came with and how she skipped some of the steps like testing a strand of hair because she already knew how her hair reacted to hair dye, so she went right to prep and got the gloves out and...

I didn't see the full picture of it for a while. I had only seen the screen grab from when JM put it on the monitor thing, but he pushed it up kinda far so it's hard to tell what it is. I'll try to find the full picture. It's very clear that he's being dragged on a sheet or blanket. Horrible.

are you sure its not the pic with the baseboard and a corner of something is shown? I think its the pic with like blood or something? if you get a chance post the link. I don't think the admins want us posting crime pics in the thread

are you sure its not the pic with the baseboard and a corner of something is shown?

That's the screen grab one. You can see more of what's "in the corner" on the full picture. I'm trying to find it.

are you sure its not the pic with the baseboard and a corner of something is shown? I think its the pic with like blood or something? if you get a chance post the link. I don't think the admins want us posting crime pics in the thread

these? (i will delete this post in a few minutes)

<snipped links>

Say What??

Dilation of her rectum from anal sex??

What did i miss?...LOL

There were photos of this??? Sheesh, Good Lord!

Serenity Now!!

DON'T DOOOOOOOOO IT!!!! Don't go searching!!! I think they are more gory than the autopsy pix! I swear on my chihuahua's life you will never be the same after seeing these "up close and personal pix"!

these? (i will delete this post in a few minutes)

No. The one of him being dragged in a white sheet or towel is not these. It is a very clear photo of him being dragged and her boot is shown very clearly with his body in the background. I tried to find the picture and no longer have link to it. The old photos are hard to find anymore because it was around the time of the X-rated ones and a lot of them are hard to find now.

The boot is the same of course, but the photo I remember had his entire body in the picture too being dragged.

In the really hot months, when I sweat just a little, the block i use on my face will get into my eyes and I can hardly keep them open (actually their closing up is beyond my control), plus they tear up like crazy and my face sort of contorts. I usually have to stop and wipe with a damp cloth or paper towel. It can be very very bad.

What is a hellio phone ? The phone bus gave jodi?

No a bat phone..untraceable prepaid cell phones.

The Anthony's thought themselves so special they needed secret bat phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams