DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Say What??

Dilation of her rectum from anal sex??

What did i miss?...LOL

There were photos of this??? Sheesh, Good Lord!

Serenity Now!!

These photos should come with a warning:
THIS IS SOMETHING YOU MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET.

I URGE YOU NOT TO SEARCH. It may ruin more than just your evening.
seriously.

Why isn't Abe being used as a witness?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

These photos should come with a warning:
THIS IS SOMETHING YOU MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO FORGET.

I URGE YOU NOT TO SEARCH. It may ruin more than just your evening.
seriously.

I agree don't look! Its too late for me... Save yourself!!!! Run!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope we get to JA testifying to her version of the killing this week. Ta has yet to send her the nasty email/message, so she'll have to talk about that for a half day or so. Then she has to arrange the trip, rent the car, go see folks in Monterey/Santa Cruz, go to Walmart, drive to Pasadena, get gas, make calls, then somehow get to Arizona. Then they have 15 hours together at TAs house before he's killed. All this could take days to drag out of them. (Just thinking, the judge may have had an incapacitating migraine from this.)

I'm getting verklempt just thinking about she and nurmi dragging this out. :notgood:

And I'm sure they'll get into the "aftermath" including her trip to Ryan's, when she received the call they had found Travis, they money she deposited and why, her "stories" number one and two to Flores. the memorial, the actual arrest and why she was leaving, THE GAS CANS, ect, ect.
This is the stuff that really counts, and there is no way around it beyond her lying, which Juan will then tear apart.

Why isn't Abe being used as a witness?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Quick question, is tapatalk 2 used much differently than tapatalk original? Access and stuff?

Speaking of bank deposits, the account that she deposited 300.00 in only had a balance of 240.00.

FYI, Abe commented that this was the first time he's ever seen this letter: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=429710227105125&set=a.226325870776896.54624.160510210691796&type=1&theater

Hope the link works.

I've seen that Thracian, but this is what I don't get.
It seems foolish of the DT to put up evidence so easy to disprove???

I realize Juan can't take the time to counter ALL of her lies, but I'm curious to see which ones he points out. This one seems like a slam dunk.

Her father looks so sad. He's the only person in the family who has any kind of appropriate affect.

What I'm wondering is how Nurmi will lead her or attempt to lead her regarding the murder trip which I realize might not happen until next month.

Back to Gus... Jodi said on the stand she was supposed to pay Gus for the phone but didn't recall how that occurred? WHAT? She don't recall if she paid him? Or gave him something in return??? WHAT? The girl that can recall the barometric pressure on any given day for the last 8 years and each and every Starbucks drink she ever consumed????

Have to wonder how they must feel knowing a gun they had in their house was (allegedly) used in the commission of a murder.

:(

They have got to be totally grief stricken. Poor grandparents. Best to keep guns locked in a safe IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir